Do you feel bad when you see pictures of Neverland?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

mj_fan_for_life31

Post by mj_fan_for_life31 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:17 am

Originally posted by mjlovergurl
i so agree SpecialJanet25! Micheal is so misunderstood and im so sick of people thinking he is a easy target. Just because he is different and chooses to live his life they wayt he wants doesnt make him wierd, a freak, or a pedofile as the rest of this countary seems to think since the f&%king media brainwashes people.
I agree with you on that one.

K.M.A.
Prince Charming :wink

mjfan4eva

Post by mjfan4eva » Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:04 am

Wow. You guys just put it into the right words. I thought I was 'wierd' (thats how I shall put it). Because I know its a privilege (Sp? way off.. I know!) to see Neverland, but I still feel bad, even ashamed sometimes to hear what people say about such a magical place. Thanks you guys, you've made me feel better
[align=center]

Thank you to Carly for the signature =)

[/align]

QuietSoul

Post by QuietSoul » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:01 am

Sometimes, when I sit and watch the old MJ videos where you see clips of Neverland and shots of him with children, I do get a tremendous pain in my heart. It feels like Michael has been betrayed by everyone (even children now).

I get so sad, I cry almost everytime I see Neverland. They're tears of joy and sorrow. Neverland is such a joyful place. You can see the happiness and contentment in the childrens eyes when they are with Michael in and outside of Neverland.

That alone, with the memories of what it used to be like, breaks my heart in two.

That happy, hopeful escape called Neverland will prevail along with it's owner. I know this for certain.

mjlovergurl

Post by mjlovergurl » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:06 am

thats true. I think one problem is Micheal is just soo nice and so caring that he lets people get close to him who he thinks is his friend and before he knows it they are sueing him over something so stupid or their child is accousing him of sexual molestation. Micheal just wants to help those less fortunate them he is espeacialy children who are sick and dying. He does what no one else does and thats actaully care. Some celebrites seem to just do it for publicity to make themselves look good while Micheal does it out the kindess of his heart. No one has done more for children then he has. Now everyone thinks that he a pedofile and when he is around children he's praying in them. Thats just DISCUSTING! This world is no simple minded and perverterd that they would rather look at the negetives about Micheal then the postives like his music, his charties, his foundatations and his kind heart that no one eles seems to have quite like him. I wish there was something we could do to make the world see how amazing Micheal is and that he is a innocent man and that Melville and Sneddon are the two biggest a$$holes ever who just dont like Micheal and arent being as fair as they should be. Its so sad and so unfair!

MJ_fan_for_eternity

Post by MJ_fan_for_eternity » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:25 am

Originally posted by mjfan4eva
Dunno whether or not this is slightly o/t.. but here goes

Ok.. your probably all gonna go sicko at me for this or something.. but whenever I see pictures of Neverland, or Michael at any home, I feel bad. I really feel like I'm invading his privacy. I know it sounds wierd.. but I just thought I'd say.. what do you guys think?
aw no thats not weird,i gues it is kinda inadin his privacy cuz its his home,but other then that no i think neveland is cool!i wish to visit one day!
plz god!:praying:
Money...

Lie for it

Spy for it

Kill for it

Die for it

ImageImage[

MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU MORE!

~GO CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE>>www.spredluv.piczo.com :blowkisse

ThrillerGirl_

Post by ThrillerGirl_ » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:25 pm

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Sometimes, when I sit and watch the old MJ videos where you see clips of Neverland and shots of him with children, I do get a tremendous pain in my heart. It feels like Michael has been betrayed by everyone (even children now).

I get so sad, I cry almost everytime I see Neverland. They're tears of joy and sorrow. Neverland is such a joyful place. You can see the happiness and contentment in the childrens eyes when they are with Michael in and outside of Neverland.

That alone, with the memories of what it used to be like, breaks my heart in two.

That happy, hopeful escape called Neverland will prevail along with it's owner. I know this for certain.
I agree!
[align=center]\\\"People don't know what it's like for me. No one knows, really. No one should judge what i've done with my life. Not unless they've been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night.\\\"

Michael Jackson - 1995

~

I'm back biatches!
[/align]