Aaron Carter Bashes Mom, Defends [Jackson] (Nov 17 2004)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:36 pm

Aaron Carter Bashes Mom, Defends MJ

Wednesday Nov 17, 2004 4:40pm EST
By Steve Helling and Marisa Wong
CREDIT: BEN VAN HOOK

Teen pop star Aaron Carter is speaking out to PEOPLE about his troubled relationship with his mother and sister — and about his friendship with Michael Jackson.

After Carter's mother Jane told "Access Hollywood" that her son had spent an unsupervised night with Jackson at his Neverland Ranch, and Carter's sister Leslie, 18, implied that drug use may have been involved, Carter told PEOPLE: "I don't do drugs. I didn't do them with Michael Jackson and I don't do them with anyone else."

Carter, 16, had a lot more to say in a frank discussion.

On his mother and sister: "I really don't like being around them. All I hear is 'You need to go on television and make me look better.' I just think, 'Just be my mother, just be my sister.' It's all about money and publicity for them. My last word to (my mother) is that she's the adult, not me. But it seems to be switched around.

On his playdate at Neverland with Jackson, who has been charged with child molestation: "Michael and I have been friends for three years. I went to Neverland for his (45th) birthday bash. We were smashing cake in each other's faces. It was really cool. Until 5 a.m., me, him and Chris Tucker were out on four-wheelers, riding around in the mountains. Nothing happened between me and Michael. We didn't sleep in the same room, we didn't share a bed. We have a normal friendship. There's nothing sexual to it."

On single life after dating Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff: "My career is my girlfriend. I don't consider myself with anybody, but I've been seeing a couple of people. There was a Hawaiian Tropic model I was seeing named Monique. She's really cool. We're just friends now."

On women he's attracted to: "I'm not going to tell you, 'Oh, looks don't matter.' If you don't look good, get away from me!"

On his next career move: "My sound is definitely changing (for an upcoming album). It is going to have more of an R&B vibe with some rock. It's influenced by Craig David, Usher and Justin Timberlake."

Meanwhile, Carter's mother Jane stands by her decision to go on television and question the night her son spent with Jackson.

"I told the truth," she says. "I don't know what happened at Michael Jackson's house, but I was concerned like any parent would be."

Jane does admit to a rift between mother and son: "I don't have a regular phone number for him, I don't see him like I would like to." But she hopes to work things out.

"I will say that I love Aaron with all my heart," says Jane, 45. "I want to be a loving mother to him. I am on his side. I want what's best for him. I know that he may not believe it at this moment, but it is true. I would do anything for him."

Aaron says that there is a fairly easy way to end their family squabble. "I would forgive my mom," he says, "but she's going to have to admit she did some things that were wrong."

Source: http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0 ... 76,00.html

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:39 pm

Oh hell yeh! Go Aaron! :D :D :D

2Dangerous4MJ

Post by 2Dangerous4MJ » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:58 pm

It's influenced by Craig David, Usher and Justin Timberlake.
LMAO I'm sure his brother would be proud.
JUSTICE has been served!

Off_the_wall

Post by Off_the_wall » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:04 pm

:D:D:D:D:D
SARAH

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:13 pm

yeah... Aaron doesnot let us down..he is a sweet boy...ixiixi

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:36 pm

:laugh

I already knew they were on bad terms..so I knew she was just fishing for publicity when she said what she did. It's sad..he's only 16, she shouldn't be acting this way.

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:53 pm

If I was her, I wouldn't be making judgments about things I don't know nothing about. That's a shame. Do anything for publicity and of course, Money. However, big-ups to Aaron. Hope everything works out for him.

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:23 pm

UGH! LOSER!!!!!!!!
[align=center]Image[/align]

Alyona
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Alyona » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:30 am

AC's mother says that something could happen just to attract attention to aaron, Leslie and herself
"Girl, I didn't know you could get down like that..."
Bringing the magic from Hogwarts to the world

mj_fan_for_life31

Post by mj_fan_for_life31 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:26 pm

On his playdate at Neverland with Jackson, who has been charged with child molestation: "Michael and I have been friends for three years. I went to Neverland for his (45th) birthday bash. We were smashing cake in each other's faces. It was really cool. Until 5 a.m., me, him and Chris Tucker were out on four-wheelers, riding around in the mountains. Nothing happened between me and Michael. We didn't sleep in the same room, we didn't share a bed. We have a normal friendship. There's nothing sexual to it

you go Aron!!!

K.M.A.
Prince Charming :wink