One year since \"it\" began?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:35 pm

i cant believe its been a year,a whole year! argh!. But i'm glad that years gone and its in the past,we can look 2 the future now and so can Michael. He's got us lot so hes gonna be fine.
[align=center]Image[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:54 pm

I remember it as if it were yesterday. I was online in Study Hall at my school. I had logged on to MJJF to check out the day's latest posts and replies (as is most often a daily ritual for me, LOL) and to see who all had alerady gotten their copy of Number Ones, which just happened to debut that day. My eyes were immediately glued to a thread exclaiming that the police were raiding Neverland! For a minute, I thought "Oh, they are probably either just recapping all the '93 BS or posting an internet rumor..the mods will close this down within minutes". But being the very curious person I am, I just HAD to check out the thread. Turns out that the story WAS true and at the moment was RIGHT NOW. The police were at Neverland right as I was reading it, searching the property in relations to allegations made "by at 12 year old boy". There was already talk of an arrest warrant out for Michael (who was in Las Vegas at the time, filming his shortfilm for One More Chance off Number Ones). The first reply to what would become that LONNNNGG thread expressed my sentiments exactly--"Oh hell naw!". :hellnaw No words, tears..NOTHING would come to me. Nothing but shock, fear, and the numbness that comes with not knowing what in the hell to think of the situation--of just being totally HIT by SHOCK. I had read a lot about '93--learning and KNOWING full well that it was nothing but a bunch of BS--and in turn read about the pain Michael and the fans went through during it, but I never could've imagined that I would live it myself! I remember watching Tom SnedASS's JOKE of a press conference and Larry King that night, listening to Nancy Grace and all of her ill-founded radical jumps to conclusions. I wanted to cry but could not. Instead I SHOOK. It was a true nightmare....I can only imagine what the man himself must've felt that day! Since then, the fan morale has improved a lot (well, on the most part..) and Michael has shown himself to be so strong. I am absolutely confident that he will come through this just fine. I don't want or mean to be depressing with this post, but I feel it is important to express its intentions and to remember this day, for it was a day of INJUSTICE in America. :(

Here's to 2005--the year of Michael's vindication and new beginning...:)
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

privacy

Post by privacy » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:19 pm

It feels as though it only all started a week ago.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

king_of_hearts829

Post by king_of_hearts829 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:33 pm

OMG I would never ever forget that horrible day last year. It was around 11AM here and I was just coming to the MJJForum very happy because the Number 1s was coming out that day. Then the first topic I had saw Raid On Neverland at first I thought it was a Michael Jackson hater came on to the Forum and decided to play a cruel horrible joke on Michael's fans. Then when I read to put CNN on. I did when I saw that it really was true. I just totally broke down because I was reliving 93 all over again. And I can still remember exactly what I was doing that August day in 93. I can also remember how upset I was that August day when I heard. I remember last year all I did was cry on and off that day. In fact that was all I did for the next few days. Then when I saw Michael in handcuffs I really had like a major break down. I am crying now just thinking about it. Then I remember this one Saturday back in December all the Fox News Channel could talk about was Michael Jackson. And that made me very upset. I was so upset that around 4:30 PM I had felt really sick so sick that I went straight to bed. And I just cried over Michael again especially since my room was totally covered with Michael Jackson pictures and posters at the time. Then again it still is now.

mj_fan_for_life31

Post by mj_fan_for_life31 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:22 pm

I remember seeing it on ch. 4 news I was like OH MY GOD! NOT AGAIN! I cried & cried and cried some more. It broke my heart. I was a nervous wreck. I WON'T EVER FORGET IT.

K.M.A.
Prince Charming :wink

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:19 pm

never forget that, i also try my best to concentrate on someting away from this mass..cause every time i think about Mike's pain i feel so bad inside..i dont wanna always live in hell , live in fear..but i canot help..cause that person i love is suffering from so much pain..i canot pretend like nothing happened, everything happened has its own reason, this mess happened to Mike, so it happened to me too..i have to share this sadness with Mike, cause i love him..everytime i miss Mike i feel like crying out my eyes..i wish this mess will disappear soon..i donot want him live in sadness..the only wish i have is Mike's happiness..i would love to do everyting just let him free and let him do what he love to do..Mike..you have totally changed me..even changed my character..

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

MJsToy

Post by MJsToy » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:48 pm

I remeber that day completely!
I remeber coming home from school and my mom & her then boyfriend came walking out of their bedroom...my mom said " Look what's on the TV." So I run into their bedroom, look up...and there, I see them saying all this stuff of about the child molestation and I just BROKE DOWN! I was like HOLY SH!T! I just kept staring at the screen until my eyes stared getting watery then (out of anger & embaressment cuz i hate it when ppl see me cry) I ran into the bathroom closet, shut the door and balled my eyes out.
My mom kept knocking on the door, and telling me to come out, it took me about 5 minutes before i came out and when I did...I laid down on the bed and I cried...I remembered all of the stuff they said about the 1993 molestation case about how he was really sad about it..and I was like ' they are gonna kill'em! They broke his heart 10 years ago and their gonna finish him off and kill'em." But...as time progressed and as things started looking up into Michael's favor and I realized, hey..he's innocent, we have nothing 2 worry about..I'm sure they'll give'em a fair trial...and I just left it at that.
WOW! That's a day i won't 4get lol.....( i kinda did, i didn't kno it was the "anniversery" of it lol)

I\\\\\\\'ll be your dream

I\\\\\\\'ll be your wish I\\\\\\\'ll be your fantasy

I\\\\\\\'ll be your hope I\\\\\\\'ll be your love

Be everything that you need

I\\\\\\\'ll love you more with every breath

Truly, madly, deeply do

Class of 2005

Mel-Alyssa-Adrienne-Whitney-Devan-Ami-Kaelan-Brad-Brandyn-Rachel-Ashleigh-Carolina-Khadijah-Stephanie-Bre\\\\\\\'elle

We\\\\\\\'ll Be Best Friends Forever...I Love you guys! :bluecry:

Purdy Young Thang

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:08 pm

;.;

I feel bad.

All day today, on the 1-year anniversary of..THAT crap.... I barely thought of Michael cos I was so preoccupied with other things...

I feel horrible I didn't think of him. :( Am I bad, dudes?
Image Image Image Image

:love :love :love :love

love you always

king_of_hearts829

Post by king_of_hearts829 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:12 am

Originally posted by Purdy Young Thang
;.;

I feel bad.

All day today, on the 1-year anniversary of..THAT crap.... I barely thought of Michael cos I was so preoccupied with other things...

I feel horrible I didn't think of him. :( Am I bad, dudes?
No I don't think your bad Purdy. I just wish I had done the same thing.

privacy

Post by privacy » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:26 am

Nooo that's not bad.. I wouldn't have remembered if it weren't for this thread.

I lit a candle last night :) Made me cry a little.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

A.Beautiful.Mind

Post by A.Beautiful.Mind » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:40 am

I lit a candle last night, and watched it burn out, and as I was watching it I was subconciously dreaming of what it was like the previous years before this started, and also I thought vividly about the future. I will also do the same tonight. I will light a candle in respect of Michael

~Jamie~
[align=center]

Michael Jackson
[/align]

[align=center]Planet Earth, gentle and blue

With all my heart, I love you.[/align]

[align=center]I LOVE YOU[/align]

[align=center]Justice has Prevailed

http://insideabeautifulmind.blogspot.com/[/align]

senecajackson

Post by senecajackson » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:06 pm

Us MJ fans have been through so much emotionally since that day, but hopefully all of this will be behind us when MJ is found INNOCENT!!!! So we just have to continue to hang in there...

QuietSoul

Post by QuietSoul » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:20 pm

Originally posted by senecajackson
Us MJ fans have been through so much emotionally since that day, but hopefully all of this will be behind us when MJ is found guily. So we just have to continue to hang in there...
Whaa.. ?? You do mean ISN'T, right?

I've lit another candle.

Faithful MJ Lover

Post by Faithful MJ Lover » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:39 am

Seems longer................................................................ :extremely
[align=center]Image[/align]

senecajackson

Post by senecajackson » Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:35 pm

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Whaa.. ?? You do mean ISN'T, right?

I've lit another candle.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *SCREAMS with suprise* This is what I get for typing so fast!
I ment INNOCENT!!! Ma bad! :D