Why do you love Michael?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

~Vicky~

Why do you love Michael?

Post by ~Vicky~ » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:37 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Oh I will! :D
That's right. You do as I say!!!

HeavenSent

Why do you love Michael?

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:48 pm

Excuse me? Watch your mouth!
[align=center]Image[/align]

~Vicky~

Why do you love Michael?

Post by ~Vicky~ » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:50 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Watch your mouth!

I'm only talkin' bout Michael!

floacist

Why do you love Michael?

Post by floacist » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:59 pm

Aww Lucy that made me choke up..that was sooo nice. I usually have so much to say on any topic but like I cant even begin to say anything on here..like its a simple question I am just not sure on how to answer it.

Off_the_wall

Why do you love Michael?

Post by Off_the_wall » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:43 pm

Ok I thought this would be pretty easy to write :laugh, but not so much:

I love Michael, well because he's Michael and no matter what happens he doesnt change, there's no one else in the world like him and no one could ever replace him. Ever since I was 5 years old I've been dancing to Smooth Criminal and singing along to Man in the Mirror and just thinking how amazing he is!
He's someone I look too in so many ways and i love him with all my heart my life wouldnt be the same without him. I've had so many shit times in my life and whenever I feel down Michael is there and he helps me through so much and i thank him for that by supporting him endlessly. he's such a special part of my life!
He has so much strength and he's an inspiration, not just to me but to the world. He's gone through so much, but he still manages to find that bit of streth that keeps him at the top, that keeps his head held high, no matter what the world is saying, yes he has his low times, but he always comes back from it and that is something I never seen in anyone else before and that make me hope that one day i can be like that. If anyone can make me feel better when im down, it's michael.
Others seem to think that the person he is today isnt a good one, but they just dont see the whole package, they dont look in his eyes and see that the person he is is a gift to the whole world. He's an incredible person with an incredible soul and i love him with my entire heart.
Then the music, what can I say, Keep The Faith is my theme song. He can express his deepest emotions what ever they just by the way he sings those words and he can get a dancefloor moving with those beats. That's what real magic is!
There's so many things that i could say about him but theres just no word to describe them, he's just, he's my hero and he makes me more happier than anybody else in this world.

Sarah, 17, Yorkshire, England
SARAH

DarkChild

Why do you love Michael?

Post by DarkChild » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:54 pm

Thanks you guys who commented Image
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]a week in the life of my music...[/align]

[COLOR=\\\"Navy][align=center]Big <333 for Elliot Yamin!!!!1111[/align][/COLOR]

minnie michael

Why do you love Michael?

Post by minnie michael » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:24 pm

maybe this is a lil composition..and i try my best to write my heart down.. :D

i am Mike's loyal fan..

i still remember the first time i knew who is Michael Jackson, that's almost 10 or 11 years ago, i was just a little girl has no much interest in music, just a simply happy girl live in Beijing's HongTong..one day my brother(cousin) took a tape back home and showed me that tape with proud smile" look, this singer is the most famous singer in American, even in the whole world, all of my classmates begin to listen to his songs and love it..".. i look at that tape, that's a beautiful painting just showed a pair of beautiful big brown eyes..and confused asked who is this man, i wanna know how he looks?? and then my brother just played that tape for me..from the first song to the last song.. i was totally feel under the spell..my brain is full of my imagination about this man..his voice sounded sooo powerful , even i dont know what's meaning of his songs..but i can feel the emotion and love and feel....i think that's Mike's magical, he attracted a little girl's heart so easliy, even this girl doesnot know what he is singing, what he said?? that's miracle..i believe..

from that day, i began to beg my brother please showed more things about this man, called Michael jackson..because i just saw one pic of him from my brother i wanna see more of his things more of his pics,honesty, he is the first foreigner i know, he is the first english name i can speak, he is the first singer i know from a country out of my home..he changed me..changed my heart, turned me to be a more nice girl, make me realise this world need love ..

finally, my brother took a huge tape home one day, and told me this tape is full of Mike's music video,DANGEROUS home film, i canot wait watching it with my brother , awww..that's totally shocked, i remember my eyes focused on my tv so steadly and even didnot want to miss one second of him, he is absolutely a handsome charming man..i was in love totally with this man, even i didnot know him, i didnot know his character, i didnot know how old he was, i knew nothing about him but i knew he is a charming handsome man i love him..
it sounded so strange cause i was just a little girl at that time, but i really felt love , i love all of video of Mike's..i asked my brother more and more about him, and i began to buy Mike's tape, i also found i need to learn english harder and harder cause i want to know what MIKE said what Mike sing, at age of 11, Mike totally changed my world, changed me ..

still, i tried my best to collect all of Mike's things, i listend to MIKE's songs everyday, i looked up my little english dictionary everyday, i bought Mike's pictures after my school, i starved myself at breakfast cause i wanted to save up my lil money and buy Mike's pics..when i was 15 years old, i dare to say i was really obsessed with Mike, i dare to say i thought of him everyday everynight..totally a lil bit crazy.. :wink

but i also found my lil changed through the years i love MIKE, at first, i just simply love his good look, heehee, love the way he act the way he move his body the way he speak..but right now..my love for Mike is go on a new level, i love Mike's personality, i love his beautiful heart, i know he is not only beautiful outside but inside..i am touched by his warmth, i am touched by his sweetie...i love him..because he has a beautiful heart..he always tried his best to help others..he is a good man.....!!!!

today i am still a loyal fan of Mike, i swear to God as long as i live i am here for Mike forever....i believe in every words from his mouth, i believe in his everyting..i love him...forever....

minnie michael

from China..bj..

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

dangerous

Why do you love Michael?

Post by dangerous » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:32 pm

minnie you are sooooooooooooo cute.

and lucy, let the church say AMEN.

i cant think of anything. Its too hard.

Purdy Young Thang

Why do you love Michael?

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:33 pm

I love Michael because...

He is Michael Jackson.

I love him so much.

An that's all. :)
Image Image Image Image

:love :love :love :love

love you always

RottenBlackRoses

Why do you love Michael?

Post by RottenBlackRoses » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:40 pm

Well , where should I start?. I loved Michael Jackson at 7 or 8 years old I never knew about him Until I saw thriller my first video.
He was the Master of Music the melody of the Gods. Voice of the Angels.He attracted me into loving his music . After thriller Billiejean was introduced too me.
From moment on . I started too Love Michael even more.
Around 9 Yrs old I use too take Piano Lessons my welo payed for them everytime I would go to their house in Boca Raton.After piano lessons. My welo would take me too walmart too buy me a slurpy.Then I would buy a Michael Jackson cassette tape. My first one was Bad. I loved that tape. But it Got lost somewhere. Thats one thing I love about Michael. Such talent.His Voice. Since I was growing up I still loved the maan.
People get the wrong Idea about Michael Jackson.
How can they hate him and call him a childMolester.
Stuff like that hurts me y ou know?.And I'm sure it hurts you all too.
And I get sick of the nasty stuff they say about Michael.
MJ Is a kind and Gentle man.
Has more projects out there and has so much stuff for us.
I don't know what some stupid minded people have against this wonderful innocent man. GUILTY? I think not.This man is so innocent that people would do anything too put this man in Jail.
Michael has done so many nice things for people.
Helps the sick and the dying. Now thats a F.ucking hero right there.
Remember hearing about him meeting an old man at the gas station found out he had cancer and he helped the man.That was very sweet of Michael. Those ass wholes don't wanna hear the good. STINKEN TABLOIDS. They wanna hear the bad shit.
They'll do anything to destroy this mans life.
But he keeps on going and going. And thats one of the things I LOVE ABOUT HIM.
He Fights for himself. When it comes too being accused of such crime.
He is innocent I TELL YA.
The people will find out when it comes too the court. Then they'll be kissing his ass.
* ROLLZ EYES@*
Tom Sneddon,( GET A F.UCKING DIFFERENT JOB AND HEARLS ON YOU) Diane Sawyer,
Diane Diamond(HEARLS).
GLORIA ALLRED( Hearls even more)

I hate those bastards. Lord will they feel dumb when MJ is innocent.

mj_fan_for_life31

Why do you love Michael?

Post by mj_fan_for_life31 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:03 am

Guys plz, don't take this the wrong way.I don't want you guys to think that I'm obessed with Michael. Ok, here we go I love Michael with all my heart. I don't know how to explain it without sounding like I'm an"obessed fan" I fell in love with Michael when I was 9-years old. By the time I was 14 years old, I fell in love with him. I couldn't get enough of him. I must admit that I still can't. He's the most sexist man alive. I love for what who he is, not just because he's a singer. Even if he wasn't a singer I would still love him. He is who he is & he's NOT going to change for ANYONE, that's why I love him.

K.M.A.
Prince Charming :wink

mjj_jdj

Why do you love Michael?

Post by mjj_jdj » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:15 am

I'm a guy, and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE michael like he was apart of my own family
:star:King Of Downloads:star:

I\\\\\\\'m not perfect, Yes I do wrong

I\\\\\\\'m trying my best, But it ain\\\\\\\'t good enough

Shun by the world, If I don\\\\\\\'t succeed

Though I ain\\\\\\\'t good enough, He still loves me

No I ain\\\\\\\'t good enough, But he still loves me

Eventhough I ain\\\\\\\'t worthy, You ain\\\\\\\'t worthy, He\\\\\\\'s there for you

No matter what I do/ I ain\\\\\\\'t good enough

But the Lord still loves me.

Visit/Join MJHQ Forum. Click picture to go to site.

privacy

Why do you love Michael?

Post by privacy » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:29 am

Lucy.. that was beautiful.

It's annoying that we can feel this shit but can't express it.. :(
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

senecajackson

Why do you love Michael?

Post by senecajackson » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:13 pm

I loved MJ since I was 6 years old and I have never stopped loving him. As I got older and read and learned more about him as a person.I just fell in love with him more. Michael to me is an inovater, a musical super hero and a very kind, strong, loving affectionate person. He inspires me in so many ways and I find that I share some things in common with him. Over all he's just a wonderful amazing entertainer with so much talent and love that he still has to give to the world...even after all these years.

It's ashame how he's so misunderstood, but yeah...I'm a fan for life! :wink

Mathilde

Why do you love Michael?

Post by Mathilde » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:24 pm

I love him just the that way he is.

Ps. Yeah I've just seen Bridget Jones. More will be added later. I love reading all of yours feelings btw!