New Defense Motions and other docs!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:56 am

So, is the judge being overruled by the superior court or what? Someone explain.

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am

are u referring to my post? I was citing a case law reference in Oxman's motion for Support of mental examinations.
[align=center]Image[/align]

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:48 pm

I love all this, but Melville can make this all go away. Bastard.

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:12 pm

I have more questions, sowwie...

What has G-mama got $769 for? And what was that urnine sample all about? I remember it being discussed before...

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:31 pm

What has G-mama got $769 for?
The check was from the County of Los Angeles, so its possible its a welfare check. Mez was also accusing them of welfare fraud.
And what was that urnine sample all about?
there was a pro-prosecution leak a LONG while back that alleged that on the way to the doctors office, one of mikes co conspirators dumped G's urine so that the doctor couldnt tell that there was booze in his system. Oxman says they went to the doctor, that there was urine, and that the test will show that there was no booze- thereby proving that claim false.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:50 pm

Originally posted by dangerous
The check was from the County of Los Angeles, so its possible its a welfare check. Mez was also accusing them of welfare fraud.

there was a pro-prosecution leak a LONG while back that alleged that on the way to the doctors office, one of mikes co conspirators dumped G's urine so that the doctor couldnt tell that there was booze in his system. Oxman says they went to the doctor, that there was urine, and that the test will show that there was no booze- thereby proving that claim false.
Thank you, Ashley! :D What would I do without ya.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:07 pm

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I love all this, but Melville can make this all go away. Bastard.
Not really. Unfortunately for Sneddon, Melville doesn't get the final word in this. If he trips, then Mike's attorneys can go to the court of appeals. The Appeals court already have their eye trained on watching Melville's rulings in this case.

From my understanding, they won't make a final decision on the 995 motion and the Miller raid until after Dec 6 2004. They postponed their decision until that date to allow all the info to be put in. The main point is that they could have just denied the defense's appeal last Friday if they felt the defense had no grounds to win their motion, but they didn't.

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:14 pm

Originally posted by whisper
Not really. Unfortunately for Sneddon, Melville doesn't get the final word in this. If he trips, then Mike's attorneys can go to the court of appeals. The Appeals court already have their eye trained on watching Melville's rulings in this case.

From my understanding, they won't make a final decision on the 995 motion and the Miller raid until after Dec 6 2004. They postponed their decision until that date to allow all the info to be put in. The main point is that they could have just denied the defense's appeal last Friday if they felt the defense had no grounds to win their motion, but they didn't.

Mmmmm, that's interested statement there. I begin to understand this situation that going on right now. Mainly, if this judge once again acts in favor of Sneddon, it going to be more hot water in the pot for Sneddon and his crooks ass friends. lol