FISHING EXPEDITION CONTINUES: Neverland Raided Again

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

wacky_sis

Post by wacky_sis » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:25 pm

If MJ had any second thoughts about not living in Neverland ever again, I think they just vanished...

\\\"In the end, everything turns out just fine. - Ana E.\\\"

\\\"It\\\'s better to feel sorry for what you\\\'ve done, than to feel sorry for what you didn\\\'t do.\\\" - ???

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:38 pm

The way I see it now: Don't worry, its a desperate attempt to get something they dont' have to meet Melville's Monday deadline to turn over all evidence to the defense. They have nothing, so they decide to raid a ranch 3 day's before the deadline. Does anyone see something fishy about that?

wacky_sis

Post by wacky_sis » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:40 pm

MJJ Source couldn't have picked a worst time to re-model the site :laugh

\\\"It\\\'s better to feel sorry for what you\\\'ve done, than to feel sorry for what you didn\\\'t do.\\\" - ???

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:41 pm

Originally posted by wacky_sis
:) That's pretty true.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:50 pm

Originally posted by wacky_sis
And why is that?

wacky_sis

Post by wacky_sis » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:50 pm

Hey you guys, you know what just hit me? (I don't know if anyone's posted this before) This is perfect timing, yet again!!! MJ's Boxset just came out, and what a coincidence that they're raiding neverland again. Deja-vu anyone?

wacky_sis

Post by wacky_sis » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:52 pm

Originally posted by whisper
And why is that?
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say they did it on purpose or anything. I just mean that just now they're re-modeling the site and we can't hear MJ's version of this whole thing. So everyone's speculating (sp?)

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:17 pm

i donot know what to say right now..totally outraged and angry and crazy.. they have went too far..but on the other hand that's more enough to prove how weak they are... they have been searching for one year..but found nothing///// so they have to search the second time...always///// found nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothinggggggggg/////////// :screaming :screaming :screaming :screamin

i wanna cry because of thinking of MIke...

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:29 am

so one of mikes lawyers was at the raid? did i read that here? so they knew about the raid, and it was only a suprise to us?

so the options were
- mama added to her story
- someone flipped
- new accuser

was it verified anywhere that the conclusion was mama added to her story?

and the appeals, we wait till the 6th? anyone but jruby hear it? and is she certain she heard correctly and not having severe auditory hallucinations?

Melville signed of the warrants? Hmmm :cryptic

if mikes ppl knew about this raid then i am less angered. If they just popped in w/out notification i would be even more outraged.
[align=center]Image[/align]

privacy

Post by privacy » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:41 am

so the options were
- someone flipped
- new accuser
Well I haven't seen/heard anything over here cus I don't have sky :( But surely if there were a new accuser, we'd hear all about it?

I'm thinking along the same lines as.. someone else.. that gmama added to her story.. said she was hit or something and they're looking for blood dna?

I'm just clutching at straws.. I'm just so upset that Michael has to go through this, not just once in 93, not just once last year.. but f.cking again.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:42 am

Originally posted by dangerous
so the options were
- someone flipped
- new accuser
I definately don't think there's a new accuser. I was on MJJForum till late last night and alot of people had heard that G-mama had added to her story with a crime against her. If that's true then I'm laughing. Another story was 3 other people's DNA and Sneddon was searching for more matches. But nothing's for sure.

I hope Michael's okay.

Angel

Post by Angel » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:46 am

OMG! I just can't believe this!!!!!!!!! This must be a desperate attempt to get something on Mike... Keep dreamin' Snedass!!!! :smacking :throwings

privacy

Post by privacy » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:14 am

I definately don't think there's a new accuser. I was on MJJForum till late last night and alot of people had heard that G-mama had added to her story with a crime against her. If that's true then I'm laughing. Another story was 3 other people's DNA and Sneddon was searching for more matches. But nothing's for sure.
That's what I'm thinking of. The addition to her story and the DNA.. it's just hell that we don't know anything for sure.

It's silly.. I know that it's just that they're desperate, I know that there's no way Michael can be 'proved' guilty beyond all reasonable doubt... but it just makes me so angry and upset that they do this.. could they be doing it just to get Michael down?
[align=center]Image

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:23 am

I know, I'm seriously pissed off about them raiding again. But this could be a blessing in disguise. Sned's desperate.

Just got this together from MJJForum:

CNN - told the search has something to do with the mother adding to her story.
Celebrity Injustice - the year old ripped apart mattress, saying the defense wanted to use it and Sneddon took it.
NYPost - search has something to do with Schaffel flipping and giving new info.
Fox - shown pics of police taking photos of a feild lol.
GMA/ABC - "dana did say that taking a dna sample is pretty simple and could have been done rather without all the cops...in his mind, they were looking for something else...he also said either the prosecution has something new or their case is really suffering..."
Diane LIEmond - drawing pictures of Mike's bedroom cos the boy described what's in there. (Great, we all know he's been in there, what does that prove?)
Other stories - Michael left Neverland even though he was requested to give a saliva sample. He has till 9:30am today to give it. <<< Liemond also said that.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/32464.htm
......Jackson lawyer Brian Oxman said he believed the deputies yesterday were looking for DNA evidence that would link Jackson to the young cancer patient he is accused of sexually abusing during overnight visits in February and March 2003.

The moon-walking megastar is charged with seven counts of committing lewd acts on the boy, who was 12 at the time, and two counts of using alcohol to seduce him.

Oxman said investigators had found traces of DNA from three males other than Jackson in the star's Neverland bedroom – but none from his accuser.

Asked to explain the DNA that was found, Oxman said: "Kids crash where they crash. They play in his room, and that's where they crash." ..........
-------------------------------
I dunno what to make of that ^^^

privacy

Post by privacy » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:30 am

Fox - shown pics of police taking photos of a feild lol.
lol.. reminds me of that Clover advert.
Oxman said investigators had found traces of DNA from three males other than Jackson in the star's Neverland bedroom – but none from his accuser.
So basically.. I think they're gonna look for lots n lots of DNA like.. everywhere.. until they find what they want.
They do know that some kids wet the bed (or wherever they're sleeping) don't they? And that he has two sons? :laugh

I can't wait till this is all over.
[align=center]Image