You know if ur a MJ fan if...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

2Dangerous4MJ

Post by 2Dangerous4MJ » Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:40 pm

LMAO I do a lot of those. I used to wear band-aids on my fingers when I was little. And more recently when I was in a store at the mall, I was just about to walk out, but TWYMMF came on and I pretended to browse some more so I could hear it. lol But I can't STAND KFC or Taco Bell. Crap food. =X
JUSTICE has been served!

dtmj04

Post by dtmj04 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:46 pm

Originally posted by 2Dangerous4MJ
LMAO I do a lot of those. I used to wear band-aids on my fingers when I was little. And more recently when I was in a store at the mall, I was just about to walk out, but TWYMMF came on and I pretended to browse some more so I could hear it. lol But I can't STAND KFC or Taco Bell. Crap food. =X

Heck yeah! I do that when. like when Im in a car, and a n MJ sone comes on, I dont get out till its over lol. But HEY those are the bomb biggety food :D

Keep_The_Faith1

Post by Keep_The_Faith1 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:20 pm

LMAO! i do loads of them! :laugh

~Lewis

:mjdancer

Woo

Post by Woo » Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:27 pm

You know you're a Michael fan when...

You can somehow link random words (eg. Porcupine, Pebble-dash etc.) back to Michael.
[align=center]

PICTURE TOO LARGE. Please select a picture under 500px wide. - Admin

www.caseystratton.com[/align]

dtmj04

Post by dtmj04 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:31 pm

-::- when you flick through a magazine and can spot the smallest bit on MJ just like I can spot a tiny spider in the corner of a dark room...

-::- when you go into CD shops and re-arrange the CD's so Michael's are at the front of as many stands as possible

-::- when you get so excited and instead of yelling yahoo ......you WHOO HOo like MJ does in his songs

-::- when everytime you make a sudden movement you grab your crotch...

-::- when everytime ur listening to the radio you shout out "oh my goodness that is SUCH a rip off of Thriller, Billie Jean, etc, etc" but whenever an mj song comes on u gag ur friend and dance.

-::- when you call people "devilish" because right now its the coolest cutdown!!!

-::- when every open tour bus you see now you run frantically after like a complete fool

-::- when you have about a hundred cds in your collection but you only listen to Michael, and your parents get really excited when, on the odd occasion you listen to something else for a moment

-::- when your friend who is also a michael jackson fans tell you to shut up cause your talking about him too much and you need a life.

-::- when you get infuriated watching anybody other than the gloved one pick up the best male gong at the Grammy's, MTV Awards, World Music Awards, Brits etc.

-::- when your mate screams "AAooooooow!" after breaking her thumb, but instead of running to her rescue, you add the "Hee-hee" bit at the end.

-::- when you turn the radio up full blast because they're playing a song sung by some guy that you don't really know but you read that they met Michael at some point back in the 1980's.

-::- when you always write HIStory instead of just history.

-::- when everyone who comes to your house looks at your family pics displayed on the wall and realize "There cut outs of Michaels pic framed with you on the wall".

-::- when ur writing ur @!"£$£% "£"!&"£$^!" %£"*** English cousework and u keep on typing 'Michael' instead or 'Romeo'

-::- when you start calling your friends, family and even boyfriend michael

-::- when just hearing MJ's name being spoken,makes you go crazy!!

-::- when all you do in your HIStory classes at college is write Michael Jackson all over your note-pad. The same note-pad that you are supposed to be making notes on about the video the class is watching

-::- when you read everything there is to know about Elizabeth Taylor, just because you know she's Michael's friend

-::- Whenever you are in the car waiting for your mother or father to come out you always have to blast your Michael Jackson albums not caring who's around to hear it

-::- when you constanetly keep drawing Michael's 2 symbols

-::- when you will start having these server attacks when you been away from Michael Jackson longer than you have plan to be

-::- when you developed a Michael Jackson 6th sense

-::- when you start dating a Michael Jackson impersonator and you tell everyone that you are dating Michael Jackson just to see what their reaction is

-::- when you wear black loafers and white socks constantly

-::- when you start doing the moonwalk for every thing

-::- Whenever it rains outside you feel like out in the spread out your arms and sing out loud

Like stranger in Moscow
Like stranger in Moscow
We're talkin' danger
We're talkin' danger, baby
Like stranger in Moscow
We're talkin' danger
We're talkin' danger, baby
Like stranger in Moscow
I'm livin' lonely
I'm livin' lonely, baby
Stranger in Moscow

-::- when you check your email about 20 times a day (no exageration) for new news on the man

-::- when you always have a tape in your VCR just in case something about Michael comes up on TV.

-::- when you can't make it through the first 5 seconds of a Michael Jackson video without running up and kissing the TV screen

-::- when you instictively flip to all the right channels just in time to see that news clip on Michael

-::- when you can't walk across a slick floor without trying to moonwalk, spin, and drop down to your knees.

-::- when you just can't get to sleep at night without hearing your fave MJ song at least 10 times

-::- when you can no longer say the name "Michael Jackson" without having to take several deep breaths afterward. (Just his name is too much too handle!)

-::- when your fav articles of clothing are suddenly black trousers, black loafers, and white socks

-::- when you are traveling cross country and can only take a few thing with you and have to ship the rest later. Upon finding that you can't fit all of your clothes AND your MJ/Jackson memorablia you decide to get some of the clothes later! When your mom points out that you could leave some of your Jackson stuff with you you wail "Michael comes with me!"

-::- when you use pictures of MJ as the desktop background on your PC, or as part of your screensaver

-::- when you go to the mall and see a pair of glittered socks that you must have. So you fight an old lady for the last pair in your size. By saying that your feet are allergic to anything else.

-::- when you name your pillow "Michael" and your bolster "Jackson" so that you can say honestly " I sleep with Michael Jackson every night!"

-::- when each time you go to a record/bookstore, you check through the relevant sections for anything Michael-related

-::- when you stay up to an unearthly hour just to watch a show he's on

-::- when your ears and eyes are attuned to the words "Michael Jackson"

-::- when your reply to a knock on your door is to sing, "Who iiii-iisss it?"

-::- when you watch his videos so many times, in such minute detail, that you know his every move and word by heart

-::- when your day is incomplete without listening to some Michael music

-::- when you are known in school as "Michael Jackson's female counterpart"

-::- when you were planning in buying a chimpanzee and naming it "Bubbles"

-::- but when you discovered that you couldn't keep a pet like that at home, you bought a guinea pig and named it "Diana" instead

-::- when you start dancing on tables

-::- when you feel like going to Moscow and getting stranded there so that you can sing 'Stranger In Moscow'

-::- when in history your teacher mentions the KGB you start to sing stranger in Moscow, or you pronounce Moscow how Michael does in the song

-::- when you add the little star thing to the end of your signature

-::- when your boss comes in and tells you with a smile Mr. Jackson will be here in 15 minutes and you run hestarically around the office primping yourself in the mirror and straightening everything up while everyone there looks at you like your a fool, only to find that the Mr. Jackson he is talking about is 30 years older then Michael and completely the wrong race.

-::- when your on a business trip and watching Michael videos on your laptop and your boss emails you for a particular file and you send him the "Scream" video by accident. Only to have him open the file in the middle of the board meeting and everyone watches "Scream" inste

DarkChild

Post by DarkChild » Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:26 pm

Originally posted by Woo
You know you're a Michael fan when...

You can somehow link random words (eg. Porcupine, Pebble-dash etc.) back to Michael.
There is a house down the road from me with pebble-dash, and sometimes, if I stare at a certain patch with my eyes blurred, it starts to almost look like the Dangerous album cover.
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]a week in the life of my music...[/align]

[COLOR=\\\"Navy][align=center]Big <333 for Elliot Yamin!!!!1111[/align][/COLOR]

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:05 am

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
  • You always put Michael's CDs at the front of the racks so they'll get noticed whenever you go in any music store.
[/list]

This one is so true.

MJslave

Post by MJslave » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:22 am

I always quietly rip pics of him out in waiting rooms and I DO have a six sence, I can spot that guy a mile away!!!. That is a skill only michael fans can have!
I LOVE MICHAEL

ILoveMichaelJ829

Post by ILoveMichaelJ829 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:41 am

While listening to any MJ song on your computer, you realize that the scroll button on your mouse makes a rhythm suspiciously similar to that in Billie Jean as you turn it.

Ok...maybe that's just me *makes mouse scroll button music*

Amanda

2Dangerous4MJ

Post by 2Dangerous4MJ » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:08 pm

Originally posted by ILoveMichaelJ829
While listening to any MJ song on your computer, you realize that the scroll button on your mouse makes a rhythm suspiciously similar to that in Billie Jean as you turn it.

Ok...maybe that's just me *makes mouse scroll button music*

Amanda
OMG! LMAO I JUST did that to see if it's true and I freaked out. Funny stuff. :crackingu
JUSTICE has been served!

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:39 pm

at the dentist office, i tear his photos out of mags.

mjfan4eva

Post by mjfan4eva » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:31 pm

You know your a Michael Jackson fan when:
. You pronounce your form teacher's name Miss Roscow, as Michael sings in Stranger in Moscow

I haven't got a form teacher called Miss Roscow.. :nonono: Hehe. Ok I have and yes.. I call her Miss Roscow, Roscow said as Moscow not Roscoe
[align=center]

Thank you to Carly for the signature =)

[/align]

-Michael's#1girlie-

Post by -Michael's#1girlie- » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:01 pm

You always put Michael's CDs at the front of the racks so they'll get noticed whenever you go in any music store.

I always do that

MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Adamo is so hot!

Check out my fanfic: Love that was never suppose to happen

Faithful MJ Lover

Post by Faithful MJ Lover » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:58 am

-When you have a picture of MJ on your bedside table, on your bathroom mirror, on your mantle piece in the living room.
-I have a picture of MJ in a small (but not real small) heart shaped picture frame hanging from my rear view mirror.
-You can't go one single day w/o listening to something MJ
- Dam near every word or phrase sounds like MJ
- You break your neck running to the TV cuz you thought you heard MJ's voice or music
-When someone has a MJ question they immediately look to you for the answer!
I know I have more......
[align=center]Image[/align]

Faithful MJ Lover

Post by Faithful MJ Lover » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:00 am

Oh, and when somebody says "Can I borrow that Michael cd?"
you look at them like they're crazy and say
"Hell naw! But here ya go, you can borrow this Britney or anybody else" lol!
[align=center]Image[/align]