Dimond Lying about Charities? Indy Research Reveals Truth

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:54 am

Yesterday (Jan 4 2005), tabloid reporter Diane Dimond appeared on Court TV's Crier Live attempting to explain away the mother's past scams. She also seems to have mislead the audience about information concerning the party at Neverland in December 2004. She claimed that all but one of the charities listed for the Neverland party didn't exist.

While her crackpot...uh, I mean "crack" team of "investigators" were busy NOT thoroughly researching the guest list of the party, other researchers were hard at work to check out Dimond's claims.

Below are the prelim. results of that research, which clearly shows that either Dimond didn't bother to thoroughly research the information, or that she was simply lying to try to throw attention off of three different and incredibly explosive reports about the accusing family's history of possibly defrauding celebrities, other individuals and entities.

Source for the following information: Indy researcher 'TSColdMan' who posted his findings at [url=http://www.mjjforum.com>MJJF

Sorry]article on MJJSource[/url].

-----
Christ Christian (Home Missionary Baptist) Church
1728 E Compton Blvd
Compton, CA 90221

(Mt. Calvary Assembly) Apostolic Faith Church
6641 Crenshaw Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90043

St Timothy's Episcopal Church & Day School
312 S Oleander Ave
Compton, CA 90220

Canyon Country
(big region, no specific address)
Los Angeles, CA 91351

First AME Church
1968 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90007

Hold Your Image Youth Organization
Over 300 Youth Organizations in Los Angeles listed at: http://snipurl.com/bs3v. This particular org. be one of those organizations but using an alternative name, or it could simply be a private organization that doesn't have any online presence at this time (I assume that Dimond only used the Internet to find these places). In my state alone there are dozens of smaller Youth and Church groups that are not anywhere on the World Wide Web.

Children with special needs of Santa Barbara County.
This is not in reference to any specific organization, but rather all of the sick and needy kids from around the area.
-----

So as you see, each church DOES exist and is in the exact city that MJJSource says it is. If I were involved in any one of these places that Diane claimed never existed I would be extremely upset... She just put down a whole lot of people as being non-existent.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:31 am

DD is a straight up LIAR. Plain and simple. And whats more insulting is that she expects us to believe her ass. Shame on Court TV for allowing her to stay employed!

Kudos for TSColdman for setting the record straight--I hope all his research makes it beyond MJJF.

I watched DD yesterday, and couldn't believe the things coming out of her hole. If I were the organizations, I'd be hot.
[align=center]Image[/align]

tickle
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by tickle » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:53 am

Give DD a break. She was desperate to clean up behind G-mama.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:14 am

Originally posted by tickle
Nope. She doesn't deserve "a break". :uh_uh:

A.Beautiful.Mind

Post by A.Beautiful.Mind » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:44 am

I can't believe the performance from Dimond. She really maintains the idea that she has the ability and the credability to speculate about a source of information realised and conformed from MJJsource, and then to present her nonsensical guess to the public, in attempt to distort the truth!

This woman has some issue's

In all retrospect, it's Dimond who needs to give Michael, and the Defense team a break. She's been scrutinizing every activity made by them

~Jamie~
[align=center]

Michael Jackson
[/align]

[align=center]Planet Earth, gentle and blue

With all my heart, I love you.[/align]

[align=center]I LOVE YOU[/align]

[align=center]Justice has Prevailed

http://insideabeautifulmind.blogspot.com/[/align]

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:42 am

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:09 pm

Hopefully, her loyal fans read this; yet it won't make a difference; they are still in denial...and there was no discussion of this on Court TV Forums...how sad.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:22 pm

:laugh

That woman is such a loser. LOSER!

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:34 pm

Give DD a break.
Why? If she can't handle passing along info without lying, then that's all on her. We shouldn't just let things like this slide. That's insulting to us to have to hear her crap, knowing it's a fabrication. And she's getting paid to do this? How laughable.

Also, DD shouldn't have to worry about cleaning up behind G-mama. That shouldn't be a concern of hers. Her job is to report the news. THAT'S IT.

But we all know how "creative" she is. :laugh

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:58 pm

Raymone is gonna block me after all the emails i sent her asking to publically put diane in her place. Id like to see Raymone say something about this oneee tooo!!!!!

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:49 pm

:bump

MJISHOT

Post by MJISHOT » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:25 am

your kidding right? :laugh

ohh and whisper...
While her crackpot...uh, I mean "crack" team of "investigators"

:crackingu

http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:40 am

Originally posted by whisper
Yesterday (Jan 4 2005), tabloid reporter Diane Dimond appeared on Court TV's Crier Live attempting to explain away the mother's past scams. She also seems to have mislead the audience about information concerning the party at Neverland in December 2004. She claimed that all but one of the charities listed for the Neverland party didn't exist.

While her crackpot...uh, I mean "crack" team of "investigators" were busy NOT thoroughly researching the guest list of the party, other researchers were hard at work to check out Dimond's claims.

Below are the prelim. results of that research, which clearly shows that either Dimond didn't bother to thoroughly research the information, or that she was simply lying to try to throw attention off of three different and incredibly explosive reports about the accusing family's history of possibly defrauding celebrities, other individuals and entities.

Source for the following information: Indy researcher 'TSColdMan' who posted his findings at [url=http://www.mjjforum.com>MJJF

Sorry]article on MJJSource[/url].

-----
Christ Christian (Home Missionary Baptist) Church
1728 E Compton Blvd
Compton, CA 90221

(Mt. Calvary Assembly) Apostolic Faith Church
6641 Crenshaw Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90043

St Timothy's Episcopal Church & Day School
312 S Oleander Ave
Compton, CA 90220

Canyon Country
(big region, no specific address)
Los Angeles, CA 91351

First AME Church
1968 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90007

Hold Your Image Youth Organization
Over 300 Youth Organizations in Los Angeles listed at: http://snipurl.com/bs3v. This particular org. be one of those organizations but using an alternative name, or it could simply be a private organization that doesn't have any online presence at this time (I assume that Dimond only used the Internet to find these places). In my state alone there are dozens of smaller Youth and Church groups that are not anywhere on the World Wide Web.

Children with special needs of Santa Barbara County.
This is not in reference to any specific organization, but rather all of the sick and needy kids from around the area.
-----

So as you see, each church DOES exist and is in the exact city that MJJSource says it is. If I were involved in any one of these places that Diane claimed never existed I would be extremely upset... She just put down a whole lot of people as being non-existent.

^ no comments
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:41 am

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
^ no comments
So why'd you post?

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:44 am

Originally posted by dangerous
Raymone is gonna block me after all the emails i sent her asking to publically put diane in her place. Id like to see Raymone say something about this oneee tooo!!!!!
DD wouldn't last two seconds. She loves to run her mouth but she looks like she'd be ready to duck for cover.

btw, I REALLY hope some, if not all those organization come forward to contridict her butt. They don't exist? :nonono:

God...I hate that woman.