Court Updates!! Aug 13 - Illegal searches, Atty Gen. Conclusion?, ETC

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:31 pm

LOL. I know! i was just chatting w/someone about that. Just one big black blur, lol. I'm anxious as to the AG findings tho.
[align=center]Image[/align]

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:11 am

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly

And also, I read back on the last page somewhere... if Sneddon doesn't provide warrents for all the places he raided doesn't that mean the stuff he took is not allowed?

I can't keep up! :pullhairo Sorry if I sound completely retarded.
lol, sorry for the delay...i took a long dance break :D

The purpose of Sneddon testifying is to know whether he was aware (which he most obviously was) of the fact that Miller worked for Geragos. There is so much misconduct on part of the prosecution that there is loads and loads of motions to supress evidence. A lot of the "evidence" is irrelvant, illegally obtained and/or not known to the defense. In one of the case filings above, i dont remember which, the defense has STILL not received a list of alll the search warants, inventories, affadavits, etc. Mez has asked the court that if Sneddon (ie the prosecution) does not provide these essential documents, then the court should regard these searches, and their "evidence" as warantless.

hope that helps :D

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:15 am

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I'm so anxious about this....
My guess is that they began their investigation hoping to prove MJ wrong and blast him internationally. If the AG was not on Snedddons buddy list (hopefully) he may have uncovered a vast array of prosecutorial misconduct. The ONLY logical reason for keeping this out of the media was that MJ wasnt lying. They actually did lock him up in that nasty feces ridden room. Anderson knows hes gonna get the bitch slap of his life with this, hes trying desperatley to cover his ass.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:30 am

Originally posted by dangerous
My guess is that they began their investigation hoping to prove MJ wrong and blast him internationally. If the AG was not on Snedddons buddy list (hopefully) he may have uncovered a vast array of prosecutorial misconduct. The ONLY logical reason for keeping this out of the media was that MJ wasnt lying. They actually did lock him up in that nasty feces ridden room. Anderson knows hes gonna get the bitch slap of his life with this, hes trying desperatley to cover his ass.
I actually wouldn't be suprised if they came up with the conclusion that it either can't be proved, or nothing happened. No law enforcement wants to admit or have abuse on their records.

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:35 am

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I actually wouldn't be suprised if they came up with the conclusion that it either can't be proved, or nothing happened. No law enforcement wants to admit or have abuse on their records.
But if that were the case what logical reason is there for Anderson or anyone trying to supress the media from finding that out? If MJ was actually lying the world would know about it in 3.5 seconds, the silence surrounding this entire situation leads me to beleive that something did go down, and they just dont wanna talk about it.

I mean, i dont know what his findings are, but the whole situation around it makes me think the MJ was right.

floacist

Post by floacist » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:48 am

Wait...wait wait wait..Michael wants it televised?!I guess he wants the world to see Sneddons dirt..I sure hope so..Mike aint got nothin to hide/

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:13 am

He says he doesn't oppose the media wanting to televise it.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:15 am

Originally posted by whisper
He says he doesn't oppose the media wanting to televise it.
Of course. If Sneddon makes a fool of himself, why wouldn't MJ not want everyone to see it?

:laugh

floacist

Post by floacist » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:18 am

Good this just further shows that he isnt scared of anything and there is nothing to hide.

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:07 am

Originally posted by dangerous
lol, sorry for the delay...i took a long dance break :D

The purpose of Sneddon testifying is to know whether he was aware (which he most obviously was) of the fact that Miller worked for Geragos. There is so much misconduct on part of the prosecution that there is loads and loads of motions to supress evidence. A lot of the "evidence" is irrelvant, illegally obtained and/or not known to the defense. In one of the case filings above, i dont remember which, the defense has STILL not received a list of alll the search warants, inventories, affadavits, etc. Mez has asked the court that if Sneddon (ie the prosecution) does not provide these essential documents, then the court should regard these searches, and their "evidence" as warantless.

hope that helps :D
Thank you Ashley! :blowkisse You're a total star! Luv ya gurl!

Now I know whats going down I'm also really anxious about the investigation when Mike was arrested. But I'm going with y'all on this - it seems Michael was telling the truth otherwise why would Anderson want the media out of it? Next week is going to be interesting.

One thing tho, when will we know if cameras are allowed in there?

HoldMeThrillMe

Post by HoldMeThrillMe » Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:19 am

Thanks Ash and Carla as well, cause I was a bit hazy about some of the stuff. :)

Badine

Post by Badine » Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:49 am

Thanks guys for all the info.

LadyJackson

Post by LadyJackson » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:01 pm

It's so obvious that the findings are "Pro Michael" because it was not let's face it...it would have been leaked in less then a mili-second...PERIOD!! Jim Anderson is a bitch and he knows that the results are not good for his police force and frankly I hope somebody leaks it to us!! :laugh

Michael wants a camera in the courtroom Monday because the Defense is gonna drop a bombshell!!! I feel it because why would Mike want camera's in there if it was going to be a good day for the prosecution?? Mez is about to shred Sneddy to pieces!! I hope Meville let's a camera in there so Diane Demon can't lie about anything that happened in court!!

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!! :attheclub

The man is absolutely gorgeous!!!:mf_w00t2:

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:57 pm

Originally posted by MJslovelyone
It's so obvious that the findings are "Pro Michael" because it was not let's face it...it would have been leaked in less then a mili-second...PERIOD!! Jim Anderson is a bitch and he knows that the results are not good for his police force and frankly I hope somebody leaks it to us!! :laugh

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!! :attheclub
I don't want to sound pessimistic, but don't set yourself up to be disappointed.

That always sucks..

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:24 pm

UPCOMING COURT EVENTS & DETAILS
DATE TIME EVENT LOCATION
8/16/04 10:00am Motion to Suppress Evidence (Pen. Code § 1538.5) (Part 1)
Motion to Suppress Evidence (Pen. Code § 1538.5) (Part 2)
Motion for Clarification of Court's Order (Defense)
Motion to Seal Opposition to Motion to Quash Certain Subpoenas
Motion to Seal Reply to Motion to Quash Certain Subpoenas
Motion to Seal Reply to Motion to Continue Trial
Motion to Seal Defendant's Status Report

On a media schedule it shows the times as:

start: 10:00 am to 4:30 pm. For august 16, 2004