Official March 25th Hearing Thread

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

User avatar
whisper
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 9130
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:38 pm

Originally posted by forevercametoday
I'm telling you, Dimond and Bloom have GOT to be SICK of Guthrie!... :crackingu
Well Guthrie didn't volunteer the information. Jeane Casaras had to directly ask her about it.

MJJ_Angel_16
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:19 am
Contact:

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by MJJ_Angel_16 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:52 pm

Awww he looked really nice today, he always does so:)
Image

I :heart2: you Michael.

Aaliyah
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by Aaliyah » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:01 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Off_the_wall
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by Off_the_wall » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:09 pm

Image
Image

omg :inlove
SARAH

forevercametoday
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:58 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by forevercametoday » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:11 pm

Originally posted by whisper
Well Guthrie didn't volunteer the information. Jeane Casaras had to directly ask her about it.

Ah, I see....

But still, considering how blatantly Court TV as a network has been trying tooth and nail to convict MJ, Guthrie's reports have looked like the gospel compared to just about every other report and analysis on that crappy network....

Aaliyah
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by Aaliyah » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:24 pm

Image

Image

Cristine87
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by Cristine87 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:25 pm

Originally posted by aaliyah

Image
LOL! Katey got that look on her face like "Bitch!" :lol:

Off_the_wall
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by Off_the_wall » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:26 pm

Originally posted by Cristine87
LOL! Katey got that look on her face like "Bitch!" :lol:
:lol:
SARAH

MJISHOT
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by MJISHOT » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:37 pm

Originally posted by aaliyah
Image

Image
damn he is looking Yummy today :inlove:
Image



http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

truthtotell
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by truthtotell » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:45 pm

[quote]Originally posted by *Ã

User avatar
whisper
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 9130
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:55 pm

>>Court TV: Guthrie-Laughter and Boredom in Court March 25 2005

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2005/3/25
Description:
Air date: March 25 2005

Savannah Guthrie talks about what happened at the end of court
-when the defense got ready to start cross-examination, the judge stopped and said he couldn't take anymore. After which, the entire courtroom broke out into laughter
-reported that one prosecutor kinda tripped over some exhibits
-some of the jury members broke into laughter and couldn't stop laughing. I think she called it a "giggling fit".

truthtotell
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by truthtotell » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:02 pm

Originally posted by Cristine87


Exactly! Even if MJ & Gavin's figerprints were found on the magazines, what the hell does that prove? They can't convict MJ based on that shit. It's circumstantial evidence!
That just where you're wrong. The jury can convict him for anything they want, circumstantial or otherwise, right or wrong, and juries have done just that!

As I recall, there was no hard evidence against Scott Peterson... but he got the death penalty.*






* ... also, the jury kicked out 3 dissenting jurors to get it!

IrishFaery
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 625
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:41 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by IrishFaery » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:12 pm

Originally posted by whisper
>>Court TV: Guthrie-Laughter and Boredom in Court March 25 2005

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2005/3/25
Description:
Air date: March 25 2005

Savannah Guthrie talks about what happened at the end of court
-when the defense got ready to start cross-examination, the judge stopped and said he couldn't take anymore. After which, the entire courtroom broke out into laughter
-reported that one prosecutor kinda tripped over some exhibits
-some of the jury members broke into laughter and couldn't stop laughing. I think she called it a "giggling fit".
:lol:
[align=center]Image[/align]

Aaliyah
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by Aaliyah » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:16 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

forevercametoday
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:58 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by forevercametoday » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:31 pm

Originally posted by truthtotell
That just where you're wrong. The jury can convict him for anything they want, circumstantial or otherwise, right or wrong, and juries have done just that!

As I recall, there was no hard evidence against Scott Peterson... but he got the death penalty.*

* ... also, the jury kicked out 3 dissenting jurors to get it!

That may be true, but Peterson didn't have MILLIONS of fans all over the world supporting him and proclaiming his innocence... Besides, the victim in that case was a very sympathetic one, a pregnant, attractive young lady with NO shady past or crooked deeds... Plus Scott Peterson didn't help himself by being absolutely obnoxious.

More importantly, in the Peterson case, the Defense was unable to capitalize on several blunders by the prosecution and did not present to the jury a REASONABLE alternative as to who could have done the murders or why their client couldn't have done it.

Now, compare Laci Peterson to the pathetic Arvizo family... Or MJ's absolutely iron clad defense to Peterson's (and we haven't even put up our own case yet!) That's why there is a 99.9% chance of MJ getting exonorated. :sneddoncrybaby

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests