Official March 25th Hearing Thread

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

-MyAngelMJ-
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by -MyAngelMJ- » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:15 pm

Originally posted by IrishFaery
Are they still on about that?! Good Lord, LET IT GO! Even if they were to find fingerprints, it proves NOTHING! You just CANNOT convict someone over that otherwise you would be forced to bust millions of parents across America for the same thing.

When a kid finds his parents' porn stash, he always ends up showing his friends. If the police comes knocking, how would you be able to explain why your fingerprints, your kid's fingerprints, and the fingerprints of every freaking kid in the neighborhood are all over the magazines and movies. :idontknow

Let it go and MOVE ON! We're falling asleep over here!
Well said IrishFaery
[align=center][/align]



[align=center] Enya's New CD : \\\"Amarantine\\\" Release Date : November 22nd, 2005[/align]

User avatar
whisper
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 9130
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:39 pm

Yeah, Guthrie (Court TV) just confirmed again that NO fingerprints of Mike's and the accuser was found on the same page.

REmember all those bull$hit reports we had to sit through talking about the fingerprints being on the same page? Remember all those ranting, hysterial prosecutors talking about how "damning" that was? Crier, Pirro, Murphy, Gloho? Well looks like that wasn't true at all.

I didn't hear her say that there were fingerprints of the accuser and brother found all over a number of different magazines. Remember, the brother testified that they all sat around and passed these magazines around looking at them. Wouldn't their prints be on more than one or two magazines?

Now, if Gavin's fingerprint is on 1 mag, and Star's fingerprint is on another, that would be consistent with their little asses breaking into Mike's stash, each grabbing one to look at, then getting caught doing it.

Cristine87
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by Cristine87 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:44 pm

Originally posted by IrishFaery
Are they still on about that?! Good Lord, LET IT GO! Even if they were to find fingerprints, it proves NOTHING! You just CANNOT convict someone over that otherwise you would be forced to bust millions of parents across America for the same thing.

When a kid finds his parents' porn stash, he always ends up showing his friends. If the police comes knocking, how would you be able to explain why your fingerprints, your kid's fingerprints, and the fingerprints of every freaking kid in the neighborhood are all over the magazines and movies. :idontknow

Let it go and MOVE ON! We're falling asleep over here!
Exactly! Even if MJ & Gavin's figerprints were found on the magazines, what the hell does that prove? They can't convict MJ based on that shit. It's circumstantial evidence!

HeavenSent
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 10007
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:52 pm

Originally posted by whisper
Did I just hear Savannah Guthrie just say that at this point, there is NOT a page where there were Mike's fingerprint and the accuser's fingerprint on the same page? :lol:
Really? Well *insert media voice here* I still think he's guilty though. I mean c'mon. Mike most likely blew on the mag to turn the pages. Just because his prints aren't on the same page doesn't mean that he's not guilty of sharing the mag w/the boy. To me, there's still more than enough to convict.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Cristine87
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by Cristine87 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:54 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Really? Well *insert media voice here* I still think he's guilty though. I mean c'mon. Mike most likely blew on the mag to turn the pages. Just because his prints aren't on the same page doesn't mean that he's not guilty of sharing the mag w/the boy. To me, there's still more than enough to convict.
blew on the mag? :lol: :lol:

privacy
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by privacy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:54 pm

BOFL blew on the pages.. LMFAO
[align=center]Image



I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

~Vicky~

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by ~Vicky~ » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:55 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Really? Well *insert media voice here* I still think he's guilty though. I mean c'mon. Mike most likely blew on the mag to turn the pages. Just because his prints aren't on the same page doesn't mean that he's not guilty of sharing the mag w/the boy. To me, there's still more than enough to convict.

Exactly! I wouldn't be suprised if Michael got one of his henchmen to break in to the lab with a towel to wipe down those magazines!

IrishFaery
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 625
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:41 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by IrishFaery » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:57 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Really? Well *insert media voice here* I still think he's guilty though. I mean c'mon. Mike most likely blew on the mag to turn the pages. Just because his prints aren't on the same page doesn't mean that he's not guilty of sharing the mag w/the boy. To me, there's still more than enough to convict.
:crackingu Girl that made me scream! My co-workers are over here trying to figure out what's wrong with me!
[align=center]Image[/align]

forevercametoday
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:58 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by forevercametoday » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:01 pm

Originally posted by whisper
Yeah, Guthrie (Court TV) just confirmed again that NO fingerprints of Mike's and the accuser was found on the same page.

REmember all those bull$hit reports we had to sit through talking about the fingerprints being on the same page? Remember all those ranting, hysterial prosecutors talking about how "damning" that was? Crier, Pirro, Murphy, Gloho? Well looks like that wasn't true at all.

I didn't hear her say that there were fingerprints of the accuser and brother found all over a number of different magazines. Remember, the brother testified that they all sat around and passed these magazines around looking at them. Wouldn't their prints be on more than one or two magazines?

Now, if Gavin's fingerprint is on 1 mag, and Star's fingerprint is on another, that would be consistent with their little asses breaking into Mike's stash, each grabbing one to look at, then getting caught doing it.
Wanna bet Diane Dimond and Lisa Bloom are sick of Savanna Guthrie?.... LOL :lol:

User avatar
whisper
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 9130
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:08 pm

Partial Transcript
Show: Court TV Live - Newsbreak
Air date: March 25 2005


HOST: Alright. Well how damaging would you say this evidence is because I didn't hear you say that fingerprints from Michael Jackson and the accuser or the brother are found on the same pages. Correct?

SAVANNAH GUTHRIE: Exactly. And I think we'll hear a lot about that from the defense. They'll point out it's not on the same page. And you know even if it were, the defense is able to say that's not a smoking gun. It does not show that Michael Jackson actually showed it to them. It won't tell you when they were looked at.

MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:08 pm

Originally posted by whisper
Yeah, Guthrie (Court TV) just confirmed again that NO fingerprints of Mike's and the accuser was found on the same page.

REmember all those bull$hit reports we had to sit through talking about the fingerprints being on the same page? Remember all those ranting, hysterial prosecutors talking about how "damning" that was? Crier, Pirro, Murphy, Gloho? Well looks like that wasn't true at all.

I didn't hear her say that there were fingerprints of the accuser and brother found all over a number of different magazines. Remember, the brother testified that they all sat around and passed these magazines around looking at them. Wouldn't their prints be on more than one or two magazines?

Now, if Gavin's fingerprint is on 1 mag, and Star's fingerprint is on another, that would be consistent with their little asses breaking into Mike's stash, each grabbing one to look at, then getting caught doing it.
Oh, hell yes!! the prosecution's probably like :mj_4asskicking :lol: *smiles* Sneddon's probably crying his eyes out. I'm proud of the defense. :D :popcorn :hatsofflegal [/b] [/size]

~Kelly Mary Abbott~
Image



The Angel of Innocence :heart2:

forevercametoday
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:58 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by forevercametoday » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:12 pm

Originally posted by whisper
Partial Transcript
Show: Court TV Live - Newsbreak
Air date: March 25 2005


HOST: Alright. Well how damaging would you say this evidence is because I didn't hear you say that fingerprints from Michael Jackson and the accuser or the brother are found on the same pages. Correct?

SAVANNAH GUTHRIE: Exactly. And I think we'll hear a lot about that from the defense. They'll point out it's not on the same page. And you know even if it were, the defense is able to say that's not a smoking gun. It does not show that Michael Jackson actually showed it to them. It won't tell you when they were looked at.

I'm telling you, Dimond and Bloom have GOT to be SICK of Guthrie!... :crackingu

DarkChild
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 2516
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:00 pm
Contact:

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by DarkChild » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:13 pm

Image

3 words: Mi-tee-fine.
[align=center][/align]



[align=center]a week in the life of my music...[/align]



[COLOR=\\\"Navy][align=center]Big <333 for Elliot Yamin!!!!1111[/align][/COLOR]

Cristine87
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:00 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by Cristine87 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:33 pm

Originally posted by whisper
Partial Transcript
Show: Court TV Live - Newsbreak
Air date: March 25 2005


HOST: Alright. Well how damaging would you say this evidence is because I didn't hear you say that fingerprints from Michael Jackson and the accuser or the brother are found on the same pages. Correct?

SAVANNAH GUTHRIE: Exactly. And I think we'll hear a lot about that from the defense. They'll point out it's not on the same page. And you know even if it were, the defense is able to say that's not a smoking gun. It does not show that Michael Jackson actually showed it to them. It won't tell you when they were looked at.
HA HA HA HA! That's obvious!

IrishFaery
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 625
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:41 pm

Official March 25th Hearing Thread

Post by IrishFaery » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:34 pm

Image

DAMN!
[align=center]Image[/align]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests