Larry King Tonight...Callers Gone Wild! (lol)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:08 am

God, I just read the transcripts

Those callers were a trip. lol trailer park whore. W.O.W.
Nancy is so damn wishy washy, she and Diane were tripping all over themselves. I don't know how NG can sit up there and say she's all about the facts of this debacle. Yeah right lady. Since when?

Crazy witch.

Bain did a great job, btw.
[align=center]Image[/align]

alfredo

Post by alfredo » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:11 am

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Alfredo, great post! Hmm, mmm....no conspiracy w/out action. I tried explaining that to my co workers. Either they're ignorant as hell and are pretending to be dumb when they don't get my meaning...or I'm just not very eloquent. :lol:

I think it's just the former, lol. I guess I'll just have to print your post and hand it to them then. :D

There not pretending :lol: . Some people would rather get their logic in sound bites. That's how the Nacy Graces and "Dirty Diana" Dimonds of the world make their profit. Your co-workers are the people that get their news at the checkout stand at the local A&P. You and I choose to have a reasoned approach to news. We choose to sort out the fiction we are fed by the media. Your co-workers, on the other hand, are still looking for the "weapons of mass destruction" and they're still calling the mockery a "case".

We each get our allotment of braincells. If I were you, I wouldn't risk mine trying to have meaningful dialog with the tribal elders of the "what-ever-you-say" gang. :cryptic I mind really is a "terrible thing to waste" :lol:

privacy

Post by privacy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:09 am

omg her face when she said about Mike showing up in his pajamas.. "It was quite a spectacle" god the bitch was coming out. She was sneerin all over the shop!
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:04 am

LMAO ahahhaha this is so ****ing funny
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:04 am

LMAO "trailer park whore"! :crackingu

Nice points made by alfredo, sunny and Vicky. :thumbsup

floacist

Post by floacist » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:23 am

OMG!I DIED last night watching that. I was watching it with my best friend who cant stand Michael and will crack the first shitty joke whenever she can and even her dumb ass was throwing screams towards Diane and Nancy! I couldnt believe how many callers would call in to be like.." Nancy and Diane,do you like making fun of Michael Jackson?" Its usually pretty mixed when getting callers to call in about a topic like Michael but last night was crazy.

I love Larry King he is the prime example on what a journalist should be. Also is it just me or is the sight of Diane and Nancy enough to make your stomach turn cause I got that car sick feeling just looking at them. I love Raymone(sp?!) cause everytime the two c-words would get caught in their lies even from viewers or Larry she would point it out and then they would just shake their nasty heads.

That was tv at its best last night.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:31 am

I'm almost certain Nancy's nostrils were flaring overtime last night. Bain and those callers totally called her & Diane out. Good!
[align=center]Image[/align]

LoveMeIfYouDare

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:53 am

dat damn gal deserved it...
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

senecajackson

Post by senecajackson » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:20 am

AAAAAAAAAW MAN!! Last night's LK was incredible! :tooexcite
Nasty Face and Diane Deamon got a taste of their own medicine, and it was great! :tooexcite

Mack Dogg

Post by Mack Dogg » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:42 am

Good them witches had it coming. Oh and about the drudgereport, he's doing nothing but reporting it. He never said he believed it he never even said it was devestating like that guy said on the larry king live. You guys are so over-protective of MJ!

LadyJackson

Post by LadyJackson » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:41 am

That was hilarious!!! Nasty Face and Diane Demon felt like some dumb witches!!! :lol:

I'm sooo proud of Raymone because she took on both of those witches and won!!! :lol: I love those callers for being honest and I don't even think they were MJ fans!!! :D

I LOVED IT!!! :D

The man is absolutely gorgeous!!!:mf_w00t2:

classicaldj

Post by classicaldj » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:47 am

CALLER: Well, let -- please let me finish this time. At what point are we supposed to accept the people that are nothing happened to them? How can you accept the persons word, that they stood by and didn't do anything if the kid is saying nothing happened. And then secondly, and your making fun of Michael Jackson is (AUDIO GAP), you look like a trailer park whore.

Now that was priceless!!

“Music is a tapestry of sound,

It comes to me like a leaf that falls from a tree,

Let the song create itself, that’s my lawâ€

sunny2005

Post by sunny2005 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:53 am

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Sunny, she wasn't putting Michael down. Calm down.

She was just running and panicking over a bullshit story.
Yes I realize that, i messed up the message. sorry.

I am so fed up with Sneddon and his BS that I wonder if this is 2005 or the 1950's back to segregation time when African Americans got tried in fake cases like this with hearsay and no solid evidence, just a pack of liars would testify against innocent people!
:2mjghetto :icon_afro

sunny2005

Post by sunny2005 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:57 am

Originally posted by whisper

Tell me people, did my ears deceive me or did the caller say Nancy Disgrace? :lol:
:2mjghetto :icon_afro

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:04 pm

Larry King was the shit last night! I can't believe Nancy Fake & Diane Dumbass were finally being called out & they didn't know what to do with themselves. That shit is so funny! You know what I find amazing, how alot of people who aren't even Michael fans defend him because they see what the hell is going on. You can't fool all of the people all of the time! Let me tell you something, when somebody is put on trial, you need a little something called evidence which this case does not have. The "witnesses" are shady & suspicious & seem to have an ulterior motive for being up there.