Larry King Tonight...Callers Gone Wild! (lol)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:12 pm

Amen, thank you for deleting that thread Vicky. You are my homegirl.
Listen Juku, Vicky is right. First of all, if they men claim they saw what was happening, why did they do something, like called the police or beat the shit out of MIchael. If Michael was a peodphile, he would not be that stupid to ask this two men to go get in him so vaseline from a SUV. Both men sue Michael, and lost. Their credible did not please the grand juries back in 1994. Yes, it is disgusting, but none of us need to heard this outrageous BS.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:28 pm

You are my homegirl.

We dowwnn. *in wesley snipes voice*

jukugurl
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by jukugurl » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:35 pm

hEY NEVAEH, dont bitch blast , redsails in the sunset or what???? You could have posted a reasonable explanation to me and allayed every's panic button.

I erred in concern you in bombacity.

Use your damn head you say to me -------if you could explain it now why could you not explain it then???

But thank you kindly for putting it in perspective. Because at my office I am the official gap filler for all the shit media omits. If if wasn't for me , many of these office workers who don't have time to pee on the spot would just get the crap headlines. And I need to be prepared daily as I am concerned the 'GO TO GIRL" or GO to WOMAN. and as for that Quote you highlight that I only saw now and it puts it all into a better understanding for me.

You can go ahead and delete crap posts from distractors but when I have been on this site countless of times promoting MJ in good faith you don't just willy nilly delete because you found it sensitive to your eyes. You counter state with validity. And for other guests it makes this site credible.

Next time take yourself the two seconds you want to give me and double it AND I will take a breath before typing.

Special Janet 25 kudos to you. Wel responded.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:39 pm

Use your damn head you say to me -------if you could explain it now why could you not explain it then???
I'll say it again. Use your damn head.

I said that seeing that post would have made other members panic. 'MAJOR PROBLEM FOR JACKSON!' then you enter the post and see some erractic message that's not fully understood.

Please.

If I didn't delete it someone else would have.

It has nothing to do with it not pleasing my eyes. I am almost desensitized to seeing graphic garbage that Michael supposedly did to little boys.

Good? Okie Dokie.

jukugurl
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by jukugurl » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:43 pm

I suggest YOU use your damn head, !!!
:buttkiss:

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:45 pm

Originally posted by jukugurl
I suggest YOU use your damn head, !!!
:buttkiss:
Oh, I am...but since you aren't using yours you can't see that. :thumbsup

ANYHOOT!
The transcript is up!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... kl.01.html

Ms. Bain is great. Michael did much good in hiring her. I could kiss her right now.

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:48 pm

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Oh, I am...but since you aren't using yours you can't see that. :thumbsup

ANYHOOT!
The transcript is up!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... kl.01.html

Ms. Bain is great. Michael did much good in hiring her. I could kiss her right now.
Raymone is my girl, like Janet! You go Girl!

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Raymone is my girl, like Janet! You go Girl!
Hey now..these days you have to make yourself clear on which Janet you are referring to.

:bleh:

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:10 am

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Hey now..these days you have to make yourself clear on which Janet you are referring to.

:bleh:
so true, of course its Michael's little sister.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:49 am

Damn, callers were putting Diane & Nancy in their places. That shit was funny!

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:13 am

Man they replayed the edited version!! thank goodness for whisper!

and like Vicky said about that vaseline BS. Not only did these ppl not do a SINGLE thing after they saw that disgusting behaviour, they SUED mike for firing them. I dont care how desperate you are for 9 dollars and hour, you dont see a grown man doing that kinda shit and then do nothing. The jurors are not idiots, and Mez will drill that into their heads at closing.

In another article, i think it was one of the findlaw.com ones, the author (i think its Joanna) mentioned that the prosecution has still not decided on whether MJ is a secret pedofile, or one that does it carelessly. They allude that he is one way or the other depending on the occasion. This is another strong point. One day he is so bold to ask his employees for vaseline, another he is such a sleuth to keep a bell on his door to warn of intruders?
[align=center]Image[/align]

RottenBlackRoses

Post by RottenBlackRoses » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:36 am

OH MAN I DIDNT SEE THAT THANKS WHISPER FOR POSTING THAT LIL PLAY OMG! THAT WOMAN HAD GUTS LOL!. I LOVE THAT WOMAN.

LeVer2k2

Post by LeVer2k2 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:37 am

Originally posted by dangerous
and like Vicky said about that vaseline BS. Not only did these ppl not do a SINGLE thing after they saw that disgusting behaviour, they SUED mike for firing them. I dont care how desperate you are for 9 dollars and hour, you dont see a grown man doing that kinda shit and then do nothing. The jurors are not idiots, and Mez will drill that into their heads at closing.
My question is this: By coming on the stand and saying you saw all that and then provided him with what he wanted anyway, aren't you volunteering to Mesereau that you were an accessory to a crime? Sneddon, being a DA, would know that and not risk putting him on the stand if the event really happened (which it didn't). He let Janet plead the Fifth to welfare fraud (cuz it really happened), but he isn't using the Fifth for someone who is an accessory to alleged child molestion???!!!! O....K..... :smacking The very fact that people like Chacon and Abdul are allowed on the stand should tell you that they saw nothing happen. If they really saw something like that, they would not have the balls or backbone to admit to letting it happen.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:41 am

Originally posted by dangerous
One day he is so bold to ask his employees for vaseline, another he is such a sleuth to keep a bell on his door to warn of intruders?

That's a good point

alfredo

Post by alfredo » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:53 am

Hey everybody....

I wanted to share some thoughts. I love all the passion that everyone has for MJ. At times this story has my stomach in knots or angry as hell. We all know he is 1,000000% innocent. I agree with both ladies on this. On the one hand, I'd rather hear "bad" news from a friend instead of Diane Dimond (Dirty Diana). But on the other, I have notice posts that scare the folks on here and we start getting some of the more sensitive members responding in fear. Some court days you can almost feel the pain and tension. I created a thread a while back asking for input on this Rudy fellow that has notes and some tapes. I tried not to raise an alarm. It turns out the big "bombshell" of the week was this crap. When we can, I think we should link to other posts instead of making new threads when we get low-rent garbage like that. Just a suggestion...I'll follow my own advice too :D

The fact is that in the last week of this nothing case TS is going to pull out all of the sleazy stops. Let's review the legal part of this "bombshell". As I read the press releases, this is not only 1108 third-party garbage but it is at best speculation. First the story itself seems extremely suspect as are the storytellers. But telling that story in front of a jury is only meant to let the jury "fill in the blanks". That's illegal. Its third-party conjecture. The judge's fake "impartiality" would be shattered letting this in.

Next, Mez is fighting this hard but believe me he's made allowances for TS's golfing buddy. Also, I expect that TS is going to try in the last few days to bring in witnesses to wrap MJ into the conspiracy charge. He has to because if he doesn't, he knows Mez is going to ask to have it thrown out, as it should be because no one has linked MJ to this.

I expect that MJ & Mez will call a ton of child witnesses. They should all be called to put this trash in the garbage. One of the lawyers on Larry King tonight said that he has been talking to the defense and they had tons on info on the NL5 *ssholes and the '93 accuser that they have not presented yet. If I'm Mez, the first witness is Tom Sneddon. He was talking with this family, from my understanding, before the alleged molestation. Why didn't he tell them to run for their lives?

Hang on for a bumpy ride in this last week. Mez has got this? Don't worry... I've enjoyed posts from everyone. MJ has it made. No other artist in the world has these kinds of devoted fans. The trash media is in awe of us. They can't understand how we see through their garbage and still love MJ. We're giving them fits. The real enemy is outside staring in.

-my thoughts