Debbie Rowe Taking The Stand Soon? + 2001 Parental Rights Termination 2001

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:13 am

I was just flipping through channels on tv and came across Diane Diamond on Headline News and the headline on the bottom of the screen said something about Debbie Rowe, the mother of Michael Jackson's 2 oldest kids, is expected to take the stand soon.
I've heard a bit about this for several months now but it's still not for certain that she will testify.
I don't know, maybe that headline was just to make people to watch the show, and this is Diane Diamond after all!!!
Does anybody know anything about this???

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:54 am

Wait and seeee..

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:42 am

I heard she was going to but I've also heard she said she has nothing damaging to say about Michael.

Like Vicky said lets wait and see...

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:47 am

Yep, I third that emotion. Wait and see. :)
[align=center]Image[/align]

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:06 pm

I've thought about it and I think it's pretty unlikely that she will, unless she has information about what allegedly happened during the time in which all of these events happened back in early 2003.
The point I'm trying to make is if she does testify--which probably won't happen--I can't think of any information she can give that would coraborrate with what allegedly happened because she more than likely did'nt even have any phisical contact with Jackson at that time.

But there is something that she will testify about.
This is something that was posted on MJNewsOnlineForums.com:

Debbie Rowe is set to testify for the prosecution next week. Maybes on wednesday. She is expected to testify that she was given a script and rehearsed for an interview for the rebut against a damaging documentary about Jackson inviting boys into his bed.

Does anybody know anything about this? I've never heard anything about this until today.
The interview that they mean is "The Footage You Were Never Meant To See" program, but if I recall, she did'nt seem to be acting or did'nt seem rehearsed at all, did she??

MiuMiu
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by MiuMiu » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:14 pm

You know she said abosuletly nothing about any visits by boys etc.....someone is CREATING drama if they stated otherwise. I do recall she was defending him as a father and about the whole incident with the baby and the balcony hoopladrama. Did anyone tape the rebuttal that was played on VH1? I do remember seeing the rebutal video from that whole Bashit's mess and what she said.

Faithful MJ Lover

Post by Faithful MJ Lover » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:22 pm

I heard that Debbie Rowe may be called to testify to what kind of father Michael is.
:rollingba
[align=center]Image[/align]

Miakoda Moon

Post by Miakoda Moon » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:25 pm

Like whisper said. Wait & see.....

If I love U 2 night

Promise me that U\\\\\\\'ll stay with me till the morning light..~Mayte

Visit My Website\\\\\\\'s:

http://kristinamoon.tripod.com/kristinamoon]*My Official Site*[/url]

*Soul Sisters*: A dedication to Liliakois Moon & Cree Summer.

*Kristina Moon*

MiuMiu
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by MiuMiu » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:27 pm

Okay, she has praised him as a father. If she said anything different she will look like a liar..What can he say about her being a mother????? The point is Debbie gave up her parental rights . Debbie has stated I didn't want to be a mother etc.. etc...Debbie needs to sit down.

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:45 pm

I think there may have to be a ruling on this because what exactly does her opinion on weither or not Michael Jackson is a good father have anything to do with this case??
Absolutly nothing.
If that is the prosection's intention to get her to testify on Michael Jackson as a parent, then the defence has every right to ask the judge to not allow her to testify because that has absolutly nothing to do with this case and what allegedly happened.

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:58 pm

Who says she's going to say anything bad? Just cos she's a pros witness doesn't mean she's damaging, right?

Eboni

Post by Eboni » Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:09 pm

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Who says she's going to say anything bad? Just cos she's a pros witness doesn't mean she's damaging, right?
That's true, remember Ms. Bell (I think that's her name) the flight attendant.

jukugurl
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by jukugurl » Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:56 pm

She met with one of the German's Januts referred to do the rebuttal.

Yes there was a script given to her , giving her an idea of what type of questions were to asked and so forth and what would be expectedl

This is standard procedure when requesting someone for an interview as important as above. The interview is usually given a sense of what the topics will be about, what she may have to say and how it will be done.

Januts going on about saying they gave her a real script like a movie type of script and had to memorize it is beyond reality. This was not an acting part. Her rebuttal video was exactly as her tape recording few days prior which she said came from her heart. When she made rebuttal video she had no animosity toward MJ. yet!!!! Read Grand Jury Testimony from smoking gun.

Danielle Oliver

Post by Danielle Oliver » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:22 pm

Prosecutors in Michael Jackson's child molestation case are expected to call the pop star's bitter ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, to the witness stand next week, the Daily News has learned.

Rowe, who is battling Jackson, 46, for custody of his two oldest kids, Prince Michael I, 8, and Paris, 7, is expected to testify about the singer's "public relations panic" after Martin Bashir's scathing documentary "Living With Michael Jackson" aired, a source said.

Prosecutors believe Rowe will testify she was "strong-armed" about what to say in that video, a source said.

"Prosecutors hope Debbie's account will back up the mother's testimony about the heavy-handed tactics of Jackson's people after Bashir," the source told the Daily News.

Source: NY Daily News

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:41 pm

I find it hard to believe that Debbie would be forced to do anything! She's never said a bad word about Michael, so why would she out of the blue testify against him at trial?