DAILY PRAYERS FOR MICHAEL

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:48 pm

ALL MIGHTY FATHER; CREATOR OF ALL

OH MIGHTY CONQUEROR; SOVEREIGN KING!

All power is in THINE hands!

ALL PRAISE BE UNTO YOU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF ALL THAT YOU ARE!

Before the heavens were formed and the mountains were laid, YOU WERE & ARE LORD OVER ALL!

We offer YOU thanks, glory, honor and praise, for many years of mercy and faithfulness! Please forgive us our many trespasses and help us to forgive both ourselves & others. Please FATHER, continue to bless us, inspite of our failures and shortcomings!

With full acknowledgment of the authority YOU alone possess, again we humbly touch and agree in prayer! Please extend YOUR mighty hand of power over all of the prayers, requests, positive thoughts and affirmations, both past & present!

Please MASTER, in accordance with YOUR infinite wisdom, hear, approve and restructure our requests. Cause whatever may not be 'good' to work out for our good! Then, please allow them to become manifest, this very moment, in the lives of Michael, Harold, their loved ones, our loved ones, our lives, the lives of those who support us, and for the rest of our days!

YOU ALONE know what we are in need of before we ask of it. Inspite of our faults and sins, please show continued mercy and grace toward us!

ALL MIGHTY LORD PLEASE ALLOW ALL PROMISES RELATING TO YOUR COMFORTER; THAT YOU IN MERCY TOWARD US LEFT TO ABIDE WITH US, BEFORE YOUR HOLY ASCENSION, NOW FALL UPON MICHAEL, HAROLD, THEIR LOVED ONES, OUR LOVED ONES & OURSELVES.....

Please, throughout our lifetimes, allow us to be comforted & guided by YOUR HOLY SPIRIT, LORD. To be both YOUR wise & humble stewards and effective witnesses; that all may see our good works and honor YOU!

With heads humbly bowed we ask that you allow YOUR COMFORTER, the HOLY SPIRIT, to remain our constant companion & to offer daily guidance and support: Allow it SAVIOR, to ensure our protection from loneliness. To place within us remembrances of YOUR grace & power; that in difficult times we may have joy & offer praise unto YOU rather than doubt!

Please let not discouragement or doubt take hold of his soul! Make his & our souls worthy! Place within us remembrances of YOUR grace & power; that in difficult times, we may have joy & offer praise unto YOU! Rather than to doubt under influence of the enemy!

Grant us a greater measure of faith by which to please You! That we may not doubt or fall away into despair.

Strengthen us LORD to resist the devil that he will flee from us!
Protect us SAVIOR, from all that will attempt to harm us spritually, physically, emotionally, or imprison us in any way.

Provide us all with complete ACQUITAL in the face of our accusers; victory, vindication, redemption, love, prosperity, health & the gift of healing, sound mind & judgement, DEAR SAVIOR! Allow us to prosper inspite of the attempts against us by our enemies and adversaries.-TO THE GLORY OF YOUR NAME!

BLESS MICHAEL'S AND THE LIVES OF US ALL LORD, WITH A COMPLETE ACQUITAL & SUCH ABUNDANCE OF WEALTH & GREAT THINGS, that all will marvel & say that such blessings could only come from the existence of A GREAT POWERFUL, WISE & MERCIFUL SAVIOR!

PLEASE SAVIOR.... PROTECT HIS & OUR MINDS, BODIES & SOULS FROM ALL THREATS, DANGER AND CONSPIRACIES MOUNTED AGAINST US!
We ask that YOU wrap a veil of protection around us, those who both represent us and witness on our behalfs -to confuse & confound the efforts of his and our enemies:

BEFORE THE EYES OF HIS/OUR ENEMIES, we humbly pray that YOU REPLENISH WHAT HE AND WE MAY HAVE LOST OR TRADED:

PLEASE, LET US NOT BE FORCED TO MAKE ONE MOVE BY OUR ENEMIES OR ADVERSARIES, BUT RATHER ALLOW OUR STEPS BE ORDERED IN ACCORDANCE TO YOUR WILL & YOUR WAYS!

MASTER, strengthen us, enable our voices to rise and call YOU blessed above all creation! Allow us to gain the victory YOU promised would come in our praise & worship of YOU; OUR ALMIGHTY & SOVEREIGN RULER!

LORD, equip, enable, bless, protect and justify those who act as witnesses, (both for & against us), to speak on our behalfs in times of trial or despair! Please guide them in offering words that ACQUIT, vindicate, redeem, and grant us victory over trials and accusations! Let their words reveal the existence of YOUR WISE SPIRIT and trump the moans of our accusers!
-ALL TO THE GLORY OF YOUR HOLY NAME!

Surround us: with love, kindness, generous spirits, family, true friends & advocates empowered by YOUR spirit, that together we may touch and agree in prayer!
- TO YOUR GLORY and the futherance of YOUR KINGDOM!

Please LORD, we pray that YOU will; BE THE SAME MIGHTY CONQUEROR KNOWN TO DAVID & JOSHUA by allowing blessings of ACQUITTAL & vindication, as complete as only YOU can provide! Among the onlookers of this, we ask that your spirit reign LORD! we ask that they be force to acknowlege YOUR great works, on his & our behalf!

IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS WE PRAY, IN THE NAME OF

THE FATHER
THE SON
&
THE HOLYGHOST,

AMEN

MAY THE LORD ADD A BLESSING TO THE READING OF HIS HOLY WORD FOR THE EDIFICATION OF OUR SOULS!
:wink :writing:

-A reading from OUR DAILY BREAD/RBC Ministries/www.rbc.net

June 1, 2005

God Said That

Read:
Psalm 23 :writing:

You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. –Psalm 23:4

When 8-year-old Jacob visited his Grampa in the hospital, he came with his own custom-made "Get Well" card. It was an 81/2" x 11" piece of stiff white paper folded in half. On the front he had written, "Hope you feel better soon." On the inside, in large block letters, was this message:

I will be with you
wherever you go.

There was no Scripture reference, so Jacob added these words: "God said that." He wanted to be sure I didn't expect him to be at my side during my entire hospital stay.

That added note conveyed an unintended and deeper truth that brought a smile to my face and comfort to my heart. A hospital can be a lonely place. It's a world of unfamiliar faces, first-time medical procedures, and uncertain diagnoses. But it's in just such a setting that God can quiet an anxious heart and give assurance that He'll go with you down every hall, through every new door, into any unknown future–yes, even through "the valley of the shadow of death" (Psalm 23:4).

Maybe you have had an unexpected setback or loss. Your future is unknown. Trusting Jesus as your Savior and Lord, you can be sure of this: He will go with you wherever you go. You can believe it. God said that! –Dennis De Haan

Whenever I feel that Christ is near,
All cares and sorrows flee;
He is my strength, my hope, my life,
He's all in all to me. –Lewis

No danger can come so near the Christian that God is not nearer.

[align=center]
Psalm 23 (New International Version) :wink :writing:

New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever
. :writing:[/align]
Footnotes:

Psalm 23:4 Or through the darkest valley

This post has been edited by motown lady: Today, 03:25 PM :D
:wink born & raised to be a motown lady:8-26-03respect:

Black Loafers

Post by Black Loafers » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:31 pm

Thanks for posting! :thumbsup
*14/11-06 I saw Michael outside his hotel in London.

He waved and smiled and he was soo beautiful.

*15/11-06 I saw Michael at the Wold Music Awards!:cloud9:licklips

Dreams do come true :wub:

http://www.myspace.com/ebbalovesmj

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:03 pm

[align=left]ALL MIGHTY FATHER; CREATOR OF ALL

Before the heavens were formed and the mountains were laid, YOU WERE & ARE LORD OVER ALL!

We offer YOU thanks, glory, honor and praise, for many years of mercy and faithfulness! Please forgive us our many trespasses and help us to forgive both ourselves & others. Please FATHER, continue to bless us, inspite of our failures and shortcomings!

With full acknowledgment of the authority YOU alone possess, again we humbly touch and agree in prayer! Please extend YOUR mighty hand of power over all of the prayers, requests, positive thoughts and affirmations, both past & present!

Please MASTER, in accordance with YOUR infinite wisdom, hear, approve and restructure our requests. Cause whatever may not be 'good' to work out for our good! Then, please allow them to become manifest, this very moment, in the lives of Michael, Harold, their loved ones, our loved ones, our lives, the lives of those who support us, and for the rest of our days!

YOU ALONE know what we are in need of before we ask of it. Inspite of our faults and sins, please show continued mercy and grace toward us!

ALL MIGHTY LORD PLEASE ALLOW ALL PROMISES RELATING TO YOUR COMFORTER; THAT YOU IN MERCY TOWARD US LEFT TO ABIDE WITH US, BEFORE YOUR HOLY ASCENSION, NOW FALL UPON MICHAEL, HAROLD, THEIR LOVED ONES, OUR LOVED ONES & OURSELVES.....

Please, throughout our lifetimes, allow us to be comforted & guided by YOUR HOLY SPIRIT, LORD. To be both YOUR wise & humble stewards and effective witnesses; that all may see our good works and honor YOU!

With heads humbly bowed we ask that you allow YOUR COMFORTER, the HOLY SPIRIT, to remain our constant companion & to offer daily guidance and support: Allow it SAVIOR, to ensure our protection from loneliness. To place within us remembrances of YOUR grace & power; that in difficult times we may have joy & offer praise unto YOU rather than doubt!

Please let not discouragement or doubt take hold of his soul! Make his & our souls worthy! Place within us remembrances of YOUR grace & power; that in difficult times, we may have joy & offer praise unto YOU! Rather than to doubt under influence of the enemy!

Grant us a greater measure of faith by which to please You! That we may not doubt or fall away into despair.

Protect us SAVIOR, from all that will attempt to harm us spritually, physically, emotionally, or imprison us in any way.

Provide us all with complete ACQUITAL in the face of our accusers; victory, vindication, redemption, love, prosperity, health & the gift of healing, sound mind & judgement, DEAR SAVIOR! Allow us to prosper inspite of the attempts against us by our enemies and adversaries.-TO THE GLORY OF YOUR NAME!

BLESS MICHAEL'S AND THE LIVES OF US ALL LORD, WITH A COMPLETE ACQUITAL & SUCH ABUNDANCE OF WEALTH & GREAT THINGS, that all will marvel & say that such blessings could only come from the existence of A GREAT POWERFUL, WISE & MERCIFUL SAVIOR!

PLEASE SAVIOR.... PROTECT HIS & OUR MINDS, BODIES & SOULS FROM ALL THREATS, DANGER AND CONSPIRACIES MOUNTED AGAINST US!
We ask that YOU wrap a veil of protection around us, those who both represent us and witness on our behalfs -to confuse & confound the efforts of his and our enemies:

BEFORE THE EYES OF HIS/OUR ENEMIES, we humbly pray that YOU REPLENISH WHAT HE AND WE MAY HAVE LOST OR TRADED:

PLEASE, LET US NOT BE FORCED TO MAKE ONE MOVE BY OR ALLOW US TO BE UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF OUR ENEMIES & ADVERSARIES! INSTEAD LORD, ALLOW OUR STEPS TO BE ORDERED IN ACCORDANCE TO YOUR WILL & YOUR WAYS! MASTER, keep us from even a momment of forced seperation from our loved ones at the hand of those who oppose us!

MASTER, strengthen us, enable our voices to rise and call YOU blessed above all creation! Allow us to gain the victory YOU promised would come in our praise & worship of YOU; OUR ALMIGHTY & SOVEREIGN RULER!

LORD, equip, enable, bless, protect and justify those who act as witnesses, (both for & against us), to speak on our behalfs in times of trial or despair! Please guide them in offering words that ACQUIT, vindicate, redeem, and grant us victory over trials and accusations! Let their words reveal the existence of YOUR WISE SPIRIT and trump the moans of our accusers!

Surround us: with love, kindness, generous spirits, family, true friends & advocates empowered by YOUR spirit, that together we may touch and agree in prayer!

Please LORD, we pray that YOU will; BE THE SAME MIGHTY CONQUEROR KNOWN TO DAVID & JOSHUA by allowing blessings of ACQUITTAL & vindication, as complete as only YOU can provide! Among the onlookers of this, we ask that your spirit reign LORD! we ask that they be force to acknowlege YOUR great works, on his & our behalf![/align]

THE FATHER
THE SON
&
THE HOLYGHOST,

AMEN

[align=center]MAY THE LORD ADD A BLESSING TO THE READING OF HIS HOLY WORD FOR THE EDIFICATION OF OUR SOULS! :thumbsup

June 2, 2005

Five-Finger Prayers

Read:
James 5:13-18

Pray for one another. –James 5:16 :writing: :wink

Prayer is a conversation with God, not a formula. Yet sometimes we might need to use a "method" to freshen up our prayer time. We can pray the Psalms or other Scriptures (such as The Lord's Prayer), or use the ACTS method (Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, and Supplication). I recently came across this "Five-Finger Prayer" to use as a guide when praying for others:

When you fold your hands, the thumb is nearest you. So begin by praying for those closest to you–your loved ones (Philippians 1:3-5).

The index finger is the pointer. Pray for those who teach–Bible teachers and preachers, and those who teach children (1 Thessalonians 5:25).

The next finger is the tallest. It reminds you to pray for those in authority over you–national and local leaders, and your supervisor at work (1 Timothy 2:1-2).

The fourth finger is usually the weakest. Pray for those who are in trouble or who are suffering (James 5:13-16).

Then comes your little finger. It reminds you of your smallness in relation to God's greatness. Ask Him to supply your needs (Philippians 4:6,19).
Whatever method you use, just talk with your Father. He wants to hear what's on your heart. –Anne Cetas

Our prayers ascend to heaven's throne
Regardless of the form we use;
Our Father always hears His own
Regardless of the words we choose. –D. De Haan

It's not the words we pray that matter, it's the condition of our heart.

James 5:13-18 (New International Version) :writing:

The Prayer of Faith
13Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. 14Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. 16Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
17Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. 18Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops.
[/align] :writing: :wink

This post has been edited by motown lady: Today, 01:56 PM

senecajackson

Post by senecajackson » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:04 pm

Amen!

Thanks for that Cheri!

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:12 pm

Taken from MJJF

We must understand that in the aftermath of Michael’s trial and tribulations we must not seek vengeance, but simply pray for truth to be revealed and Your will be done. Your mercy knows no boundaries and Your love is unfailing. I believe that now you have given Michael one more chance at proving his innocence once and for all. Thank You Lord, thank You.

And because we are not seeking revenge, but only truth, we must be faithful to Your word and love our enemies, such as You have taught us.

Matthew 5:44-45 (New Living Translation)
But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! 45In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and on the unjust, too.

Lord, I ask that You watch over all of Michael’s enemies, give them time so they can see their ways and turn around; speak to their hearts and make them repent. Forgive them Lord.

I also think about Michael’s three little angels - Prince, Paris and Blanket. Lord, continue to protect them, make sure they have a serene as possible life, continue to bless them and let them be a source of strength and happiness for Michael, when each day he comes back from court and is welcomed home by them. I have come to believe that one of the major sources for Michael’s courage lies in these three little children. Not only is Michael fighting for his innocence and freedom, so he can see them grow up, but also it is my firm conviction that Michael is also fighting in order for them to be completely proud of their father when they grow up, so then they can know that their father is an innocent man that has been put through living hell, but he has had the will, the determination and the faith to push forth and prove his innocence before the entire world. Continue to bless these three little children Lord, help them and the entire Jackson family overcome these turbulent times.

I also pray for Michael himself — dear Lord, give him strength in body, spirit and mind so he can fight for the truth of his innocence. Let him know that You are always with him and You are leading him to victory. Also I pray that You guide his legal team, especially Mr. Mesereau, so that they continue to be as successful as they have been so far in pointing out the contradictions and the lies of the witnesses, through using the right tone and posing the right questions. Let it be so today as well, and also for the coming days and weeks.

In Jesus’ name.
AMEN

Pslam 18:1-2
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Father God, as one of your Prayer Warriors, with full authority given to me by your holy word, I pray in behalf of Michael, I ask and pray that you be a rock for Michael, be Michael's fortress and deliverer, as only you can be Father. Please be Michael's buckler and the horn of his salvation. Father God, I ask and pray that you be Michael's high tower. Thank you Father God for hearing and answering my prayer. I love you Dear Father. Amen and Amen.
[align=center]Image[/align]

floacist

Post by floacist » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:36 pm

Thanks for all prayers everybody. I just keep on praying for him and his family and for justice.

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:42 pm

Jehovah God, I ask You to please be with Michael and his family. Especially around these horrible, wicked days. I believe in Your power and know You'll help Michael in every way possible. Thank You for giving us life and letting us see Your beautiful creation once more. Please protect us from all evil and let us awake to another day, if it is Your will. Thank You for allowing us to preach Your Word and for giving us stregnth to fight the wrong. And give us stregnth to show those who are wrong(DS), the rightful path. I ask of You, in the name of Your son Jesus Christ AMEN

HotMJ!

Post by HotMJ! » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:25 am

:tooexcite

For the Fans... A Message from Michael :tooexcite

From MJJSource.com

Created: Thursday, 02 June 2005

As many of you may already know, I am with Michael every morning before his appearance in court. I share all of your love and support with him. I told him about our prayer circle out side of his gates last night. He was so touched, he wanted to be sure I told everybody how much he loves each and every one of you. He said “Turkle” please make sure you tell everyone I mean this from the deepest part of my heart.

There is no better place than Mjjsource to be able to reach as many of his loyal fan as I can with his message. So please, everyone know that he is receiving all of our prayers, unconditional love, and efforts. No one, and nothing is going unnoticed…He feels the presence of all of you.

Let’s keep dancing for him….so he can come back and dance with us!!!!

We love you more Michael!!!!!!

Karen Faye

Originally posted by Keeper of the Dream@MJJForum@ Jun 2 2005, 06:00 PM

... i hope she gives him a big bear hug every morning so he can face the lions.

...aawww

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:02 am

[align=center]ALL MIGHTY FATHER; CREATOR OF ALL

Please MASTER, in accordance with YOUR infinite wisdom, hear, approve and restructure our requests. Cause whatever may not be 'good' to work out for our good! Then, please allow them to become manifest, this very moment, in the lives of Michael, Harold, their loved ones, our loved ones, our lives, the lives of those who support us, and for the rest of our days:

Master, please have mercy! Please provide Michael & us all with complete ACQUITAL in the face of our accusers; victory, vindication, redemption, love, prosperity, health & the gift of healing, sound mind & judgement, DEAR SAVIOR! Allow us to prosper inspite of the attempts against us by our enemies and adversaries.-TO THE GLORY OF YOUR NAME!

PLEASE, LET US NOT BE FORCED TO MAKE ONE MOVE BY OR ALLOW US TO BE UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF OUR ENEMIES & ADVERSARIES! INSTEAD LORD, ALLOW OUR STEPS TO BE ORDERED IN ACCORDANCE TO YOUR WILL & YOUR WAYS! MASTER, keep us from even a momment of forced seperation from our loved ones at the hand of those who oppose us!

LORD, equip, enable, bless, protect and justify those who act as witnesses, (both for & against us), to speak on our behalfs in times of trial or despair! Please guide them in offering words that ACQUIT, restore our reputations; vindicate, redeem, and grant us victory over trials and accusations! Let their words reveal the existence of YOUR WISE SPIRIT and trump the moans of our accusers!

Surround us: with love, kindness, generous spirits, loving companions, family, true friends & advocates empowered by YOUR spirit; that together we may touch and agree in prayer!

Please LORD, we pray that YOU will; BE THE SAME MIGHTY CONQUEROR KNOWN TO DAVID & JOSHUA by allowing blessings of ACQUITTAL & vindication, as complete as only YOU can provide! Among the onlookers of this, we ask that your spirit reign LORD! we ask that they be force to acknowlege YOUR great works, on his & our behalf!

For Michael, his supporters, and all our loved ones, please allow this trial to become yet another stepping stone, toward greater health & a new more powerful, prosperous and freer existence!

THE FATHER
THE SON
&
THE HOLYGHOST,

AMEN

MAY THE LORD ADD A BLESSING TO THE READING OF HIS HOLY WORD FOR THE EDIFICATION OF OUR SOULS!

June 3, 2005

I'll Pay You Later

Read: :writing:
Luke 14:7-14

You shall be repaid at the resurrection of the just. –Luke 14:14 :wink :writing:

Suppose a boss were to say to an employee, "We really appreciate what you're doing around here, but we've decided to change the way we pay you. Starting today, we're going to pay you later–after you retire." Would the employee jump for joy? Of course not. That's not the way things work in this world. We like our payment now–or at least every payday.

Did you know that God promises to "pay" us later–much later? And He asks us to be happy about it!

Jesus suggested that our ultimate reward for the good things we do in His name comes after we die. In Luke 14, Jesus said that if we care for the poor, the lame, and the blind, our reward for such kindness will come at the resurrection of the righteous (Luke 14:14). He also said that if we are persecuted, we should "rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed [our] reward is great in heaven" (6:22-23). Surely, the Lord gives us comfort, love, and guidance today, but what wonderful things He has planned for us in the future!

This may not be the way we would have planned it; we don't enjoy waiting for things. But imagine how glorious it will be when we receive our rewards in Jesus' presence. What a grand time we'll have as we enjoy what God has reserved for later. –Dave Branon

Beyond earth's sorrows, the joys of heaven,
Eternal blessings with Christ my Lord;
Earth's weeping ended, earth's trials over,
Sweet rest in Jesus, O blest reward! –Gilmore

What is done for Christ in this life will be rewarded in the life to come.

Luke 14:7-14 (New International Version) :writing:

7When he noticed how the guests picked the places of honor at the table, he told them this parable: 8"When someone invites you to a wedding feast, do not take the place of honor, for a person more distinguished than you may have been invited. 9If so, the host who invited both of you will come and say to you, 'Give this man your seat.' Then, humiliated, you will have to take the least important place. 10But when you are invited, take the lowest place, so that when your host comes, he will say to you, 'Friend, move up to a better place.' Then you will be honored in the presence of all your fellow guests. 11For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

12Then Jesus said to his host, "When you give a luncheon or dinner, do not invite your friends, your brothers or relatives, or your rich neighbors; if you do, they may invite you back and so you will be repaid. 13But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, 14and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous." :writing: :wink[/align]

Faithful MJ Lover

Post by Faithful MJ Lover » Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:13 am

Dear Father in heaven.....
[align=center]Image[/align]

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:01 pm

Please MASTER, in accordance with YOUR infinite wisdom, hear, approve and restructure our requests. Cause whatever may not be 'good' to work out for our good! Then, please allow them to become manifest, this very moment, in the lives of Michael, Harold, their loved ones, our loved ones, our lives, the lives of those who support us, and for the rest of our days:

With heads humbly bowed we ask that you allow YOUR COMFORTER, the HOLY SPIRIT, to remain our constant companion & to offer daily guidance and support: Allow it SAVIOR, to ensure our protection from loneliness. To place within us remembrances of YOUR grace & power; that in difficult times we may have joy & offer praise unto YOU rather than to doubt!

Please let not discouragement or doubt take hold of his or our souls! Make his & our souls worthy! Place within us remembrances of YOUR grace & power; that in difficult times, we may have joy & offer praise unto YOU...rather than to doubt under influence of the enemy!

Master, please have mercy! Please provide Michael & us all with complete ACQUITAL in the face of our accusers; victory, vindication, redemption, love, prosperity, health & the gift of healing, sound mind & judgement, DEAR SAVIOR! Allow us to prosper inspite of the attempts against us by our enemies and adversaries.-TO THE GLORY OF YOUR NAME!

LORD, equip, enable, bless, protect and justify those who act as witnesses, (both for & against us), to speak on our behalfs in times of trial or despair! Please guide them in offering words that ACQUIT, restore our reputations; vindicate, redeem, and grant us victory over trials and accusations! Let their words reveal the existence of YOUR WISE SPIRIT and trump the moans of our accusers!

Surround us: with love, kindness, generous spirits, loving companions, family, true friends & advocates empowered by YOUR spirit; that together we may touch and agree in prayer!

For Michael, his supporters, and all our loved ones, please allow this trial to become yet another stepping stone, toward greater health & a new more powerful, prosperous and freer existence!

THE FATHER
THE SON
&
THE HOLYGHOST,

AMEN

__________________________________________________ _______________

June 4, 2005

Have A Great Day!

Read:
Psalm 118

This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. –Psalm 118:24

I was in a convenience store one day, standing in line behind a man paying for his groceries. When he was finished, the clerk sent him off with a cheery "Have a great day!"

To the clerk's surprise (and mine) the man exploded in anger. "This is one of the worst days of my life," he shouted. "How can I have a great day?" And with that he stormed out of the store.

I understand the man's frustration; I too have "bad" days over which I have no control. How can I have a great day, I ask myself, when it's beyond my control? Then I remember these words: "This is the day the Lord has made" (Psalm 118:24).

The Lord has made every day, and my Father will show Himself strong on my behalf today. He has control over everything in it–even the hard things that will come my way. All events have been screened through His wisdom and love, and they are opportunities for me to grow in faith. "His mercy endures forever" (v.1). "The Lord is on my side; I will not fear" (v.6).

Now, when people give me the parting admonition to have a great day, I reply, "That's beyond my control, but I can be grateful for whatever comes my way, and rejoice–for this is the day the Lord has made." –David Roper

When dawn announces each new day,
Before you rise up out of bed,
Rejoice–be glad and give God praise,
And thank Him for what lies ahead. –Sper

A smile is a curve that can set things straight.

Psalm 118 (New International Version)

Psalm 118

1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

2 Let Israel say:
"His love endures forever."

3 Let the house of Aaron say:

4 Let those who fear the LORD say:

5 In my anguish I cried to the LORD,
and he answered by setting me free.

6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?

7 The LORD is with me; he is my helper.
I will look in triumph on my enemies.

8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in man.

9 It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in princes.

10 All the nations surrounded me,
but in the name of the LORD I cut them off.

11 They surrounded me on every side,
but in the name of the LORD I cut them off.

12 They swarmed around me like bees,
but they died out as quickly as burning thorns;
in the name of the LORD I cut them off.

13 I was pushed back and about to fall,
but the LORD helped me.

14 The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.

15 Shouts of joy and victory
resound in the tents of the righteous:
"The LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

16 The LORD's right hand is lifted high;
the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!"

17 I will not die but live,
and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

18 The LORD has chastened me severely,
but he has not given me over to death.

19 Open for me the gates of righteousness;
I will enter and give thanks to the LORD.

20 This is the gate of the LORD
through which the righteous may enter.

21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me;
you have become my salvation.

22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the capstone;

23 the LORD has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.

24 This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.

25 O LORD, save us;
O LORD, grant us success.

26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD.
From the house of the LORD we bless you.

27 The LORD is God,
and he has made his light shine upon us.
With boughs in hand, join in the festal procession
up to the horns of the altar.

28 You are my God, and I will give you thanks;
you are my God, and I will exalt you.

29 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

Footnotes:

Psalm 118:26 The Hebrew is plural.
Psalm 118:27 Or Bind the festal sacrifice with ropes / and take it

This post has been edited by motown lady: Yesterday, 12:52 PM

:wink way-y-y to-o bles-s-sed to be depressed
motown lady[/align]

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:05 am

With heads humbly bowed we ask that you allow YOUR COMFORTER, the HOLY SPIRIT, to remain our constant companion & to offer daily guidance and support: Allow it SAVIOR, to ensure our protection from loneliness. To place within us remembrances of YOUR grace & power; that in difficult times we may have joy & offer praise unto YOU rather than to doubt!

Please let not discouragement or doubt take hold of his or our souls! Make his & our souls worthy! Place within us remembrances of YOUR grace & power; that in difficult times, we may have joy & offer praise unto YOU! Rather than to doubt under influence of the enemy!

Grant us a greater measure of faith by which to please You! That we may not fall away into doubt or despair.

THE FATHER
THE SON
&
THE HOLYGHOST,

AMEN

MAY THE LORD ADD A BLESSING TO THE READING OF HIS HOLY WORD FOR THE EDIFICATION OF OUR SOULS! :writing:

June 5, 2005

A Friend To The End

Read:
Proverbs 18:14-24

There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. –Proverbs 18:24 :writing:

Traditionally, medical schools have trained their students to help patients live, while offering little instruction in helping them face death. But that is changing with the addition of courses in end-of-life care. Physicians are now taught that when they have used all their medical expertise without achieving a cure, they should seize the opportunity to stand compassionately beside their dying patients and be a friend.

Death frightens many of us and makes us feel awkward in the presence of a terminally ill person. But our greatest opportunities to help someone in Jesus' name may come during a person's final days on earth.

The Bible speaks of a friendship that knows no limits. "A friend loves at all times," said the wise man (Proverbs 17:17). And "there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother" (18:24). Jesus said, "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends" (John 15:13).

Jesus is both our Great Physician and our Friend, and He promised that He would never leave us nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). He calls us to stand with our friends and family in His name as their earthly journey nears its end. That's what a true friend would do. –David McCasland

A friend is he who always knows
When the cold wind of trouble blows,
Who comes in dark and stormy night
With friendship's glowing lamp alight. –Mason

A true friend stays true to the end.

Proverbs 18:14-24 (New International Version) :writing: :wink

14 A man's spirit sustains him in sickness,
but a crushed spirit who can bear?

15 The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge;
the ears of the wise seek it out.

16 A gift opens the way for the giver
and ushers him into the presence of the great.

17 The first to present his case seems right,
till another comes forward and questions him.

18 Casting the lot settles disputes
and keeps strong opponents apart.

19 An offended brother is more unyielding than a fortified city,
and disputes are like the barred gates of a citadel.

20 From the fruit of his mouth a man's stomach is filled;
with the harvest from his lips he is satisfied.

21 The tongue has the power of life and death,
and those who love it will eat its fruit.

22 He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the LORD.

23 A poor man pleads for mercy,
but a rich man answers harshly.

24 A man of many companions may come to ruin,
but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
:writing:

:wink way-y-y to-o bles-s-sed to be depressed
motown lady

This post has been edited by motown lady: Today, 11:48 PM[/align]

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:34 pm

Please let not discouragement or doubt take hold of his or our souls! Make his & our souls worthy! Place within us remembrances of YOUR grace & power; that in difficult times, we may have joy & offer praise unto YOU...rather than to doubt under influence of the enemy! Father, guide us in dealing with anger that we may not be provoked by the actions of others, become self destructive, or displease YOU by sin.

Grant us a greater measure of faith by which to please You! That we may not fall away into doubt or despair.

PLEASE, LET US NOT BE FORCED TO MAKE ONE MOVE BY OR ALLOW US TO BE UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF OUR ENEMIES & ADVERSARIES! INSTEAD LORD, ALLOW OUR STEPS TO BE ORDERED IN ACCORDANCE TO YOUR WILL & YOUR WAYS! MASTER, keep us from even a moment of forced seperation from our loved ones at the hand of those who oppose us!

THE FATHER
THE SON
&
THE HOLYGHOST,

AMEN

A reading from OUR DAILY BREAD/RBC Ministries/www.rbc.net

June 6, 2005

A Vision That Transforms

Read:
2 Corinthians 3:7-18 :writing:

We all . . . are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. –2 Corinthians 3:18 :wink :writing:

In one version of the mythical tale of King Arthur, the young king is hiding in a tree, nervously awaiting his betrothed. After falling, he felt he had to explain himself to the princess. So he recounted how he mysteriously was able to pull a sword out of a stone, entitling him to be king.

"That's how I became king," Arthur told her. "I never wanted to be. And since I am, I have been ill at ease in my crown–until I dropped from the tree and my eye beheld you. Then suddenly, for the first time, I felt I was king. I was glad to be king. And most astonishing of all, I wanted to be the wisest, most heroic, most splendid king who ever sat on any throne." Simply gazing at his beloved brought about a change in character and purpose.

As we reflect on our beloved, the Lord Jesus, we too experience a transformation. Paul wrote, "We all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord" (2 Corinthians 3:18).

By gazing at our Lord in the pages of Scripture, and by yielding to the Holy Spirit, we become different people. We will want to become more like Him. And our highest desire will be to please Him. –Dennis Fisher

Every day more like my Savior,
Every day my will resign,
Till at last Christ reigns supremely
In this grateful heart of mine. –Brandt

Only Jesus can transform your life.

2 Corinthians 3:7-18 (New International Version) :writing:

The Glory of the New Covenant
7Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, fading though it was, 8will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9If the ministry that condemns men is glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness! 10For what was glorious has no glory now in comparison with the surpassing glory. 11And if what was fading away came with glory, how much greater is the glory of that which lasts!
12Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold. 13We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. 14But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect[a] the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
:wink :writing:

Footnotes:

2 Corinthians 3:18 Or contemplate

This post has been edited by motown lady: Today, 01:02 PM[/align]

HoldMeThrillMe

Post by HoldMeThrillMe » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:37 pm

Amen.

cmc

Post by cmc » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:39 pm

Hi everybody! This is cmc.

I thought a prayer coming from each one of us, Michael Joseph's admirers and supporters will do so much good. You can even add a "simple" Amin to the prayer that I posted here. Please pray with me for the man who is One of a Kind. Let us pray together:

Dear Almighty Father,

Praised be Thy Name and the Miracles that You do in our lives. We are bowing our heads in prayer here today with humble hearts. We know we are not perfect and we ask You for Your forgiveness.

Dear Lord, please hear our humble prayer for Your humble Son, Michael. Please watch over him and protect him from all evil. Please bless him with Your Spirit and Truth. We ask of Thee, dear Lord, our God, to surround Michael during this time of waiting for the verdict. Please give the jurors faith, the power of truth and kindness to reach the verdict that Michael deserves and is waiting for. Please give Michael the chance to continue to heal the world with his heart, his soul, his voice, his mind, his deeds that always involve You, as Michael is doing Your Will! Please, Dear Lord, send upon Michael Your Holy Spirit to guide him and make him strong in the heart. Please keep freedom in Michael's life!

We thank You for hearing our humble prayer, Lord! Please keep our prayer in Your Hands and protect Michael.

Thank You for Your Miracles and for every blessing You give us. Thank You for hearing our prayer.

In Jesus' Name we pray, give thanks, and ask all this.

AMEN