The MJ Allegations Questions Thread

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:55 am

If there is anything that you do not understand pertaining to Michael's current case, or if there something that you need defined, this is the thread.

The purpose is not to give a top to bottom synopsis of the entire case because A.) you should know the basics by now! and B.) because it's unreasonable and too tedious a task to take on.

No. Rather, this is where you can post questions relevant to what is going on right now...Who's testifying and why...Who the key players are...what the results of some of the rulings are...etc, etc. Sometimes the hearing threads go at a fast pace, and you many find yourself lost if you do not closely follow the case. An example of a question/answer could be:

Question: Who is Bradley Miller and why do I keep hearing his name?

Answer: Bradley Miller is the Private Investigator hired by Mark Geragos as a precaution when it was discovered that the mother of the accuser may have something up her sleeve.

Those who do answer questions, will try in the simplest way possible. Keep in mind that this case has become very convoluted and complex, even though the bare bones of it all is that it is a shakedown of our pop idol in the worst of ways.

But, it's because of the need to become MORE informed that is the reason why I've decided to create this thread.

This is not by any means a substitute from going into the Hearing Threads or reading the News Articles that are posted. This is to help you understand, so that when you DO decide venture off, you'll at least know what's going on.

I've read comments that the reason why you don't follow this case is because you feel lost and intimidated by those who are here; That if you ask questions, they will ignored. I'm telling you, that should be the furthest from the truth.

THIS is the thread to be in.

No more excuses! :pervert :laugh
[align=center]Image[/align]

floetic_justice

Post by floetic_justice » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:39 am

THANKYOU JESUS Image

Okay, i've been following since the very beginning, but somewhere got lost sometime around the end of March and early April...think you can help me from there? :laugh

I feel stupid for saying that :cryptic
..............mJJackson pOOkie beAr.

Puff\\\'s Brown Eyed Angel.

[ FLOACiST ]

[ FLOACiSM ]

[ FLOETRY ]

[ FLOETiC ]

[ FLO\\\'OLOGY ]

Phenomenal Woman,

that\\\'s me.

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:11 pm

Yay thank you Carla! :D

Could you explain to me about the "stolen" furniture". I can't follow it. At one point I hear Michael had it, then someone else... I'm lost... :hypno

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:37 pm

Could you explain to me about the "stolen" furniture". I can't follow it. At one point I hear Michael had it, then someone else... I'm lost
Janet (the mother) c/o of Jay Jackson felt that their childrens appearance in LWMJ and its rebutal was due compensation. After all her ideas to acheive money (while keeping with the "MJ saved my sons life" theory) fell through, she turned against Michael and accused him and his ppl of illegally witholding their furniture and passports. She hired Bill Dickerman to represent her with this case. Dickerman started his letter writing marathon at this point to Geragos, alleging this and harrasment from Michael's ppl. Dickerman takes them to see Feldman, and molestation allegations, almost magically, spring forth.

Why is this important?
The mother alleged that some the stolen furniture was in Millers Beverly Hills office. Sneddon met the mother in a parking lot and showed pictures of Miller to her for identification and so forth. Her lawyer was Dickerman. Dickerman was aware of the Miller/Geragos relationship. Dickerman brought the family to Feldman, who brought them to Katz, who drew up molestation allegations. There is no way the prosecution did not know of the Geragos/Miller relationship.

What I think happend:
Dickerman, seeing potential, brought the family to Feldman. I think Feldman wanted them to skip the criminal charges and go straight for the civil lawsuit. The family initially only wanted money, MJ's ppl offered them college and a house, but they wanted CASH. Sneddon and his crooked men, heard about this potential family, and convinced them (with the states vicitms fund money upfront) to press criminal charges, put MJ in jail, and then reap the subseqent benefits.

All in all, the stolen furniture was just a ploy to get money off MJ, and is somehow being misconstrued as an act of conspiracy.

:sneddonshutup :D :D

Michaels Lover

Post by Michaels Lover » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:16 pm

this is great. thank you. i hope i can learn alot here :D

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:36 pm

Thanks Ashley. :blowkisse

The stolen furniture is something else. Once you understand what this is about, you gotta ask yourself: Why the HELL would Michael and his "co-conspirators" think they would gain anything by keeping the mother's nasty ass furniture?

Extortion? Fuhgetaboutit

:makesense: ?

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:36 pm

Originally posted by Michaels Lover
this is great. thank you. i hope i can learn alot here :D
hey, you got any questions, Mette? :wink

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:01 pm

Thank you, Ashley. That clears it up so much for me. Much appreciated. :blowkisse

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:40 pm

What is Michael being charged with exactly? :2thinking

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:46 pm

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
:laugh

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:47 pm

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
:laugh
:laugh Hey, I'm just doing it before someone else does!

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:49 pm

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
:tickingti

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:51 pm

So, Basically Dangerous, This whole thing is a setup. These greed people are doing this for money. So they take advantage of Michael's kindness and after the documentary aired, came up with a plan to extort money off of him after they claim their furniture and passports were stolen from them, plus claiming they were being harassed by Michael's people? Unbelievable, this will be laughable and throw out by a jury.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:52 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent
:tickingti
Please Carla! I need help...you said you would answer questions. :(

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:53 pm

Originally posted by dangerous
Janet (the mother) c/o of Jay Jackson felt that their childrens appearance in LWMJ and its rebutal was due compensation. After all her ideas to acheive money (while keeping with the "MJ saved my sons life" theory) fell through, she turned against Michael and accused him and his ppl of illegally witholding their furniture and passports. She hired Bill Dickerman to represent her with this case. Dickerman started his letter writing marathon at this point to Geragos, alleging this and harrasment from Michael's ppl. Dickerman takes them to see Feldman, and molestation allegations, almost magically, spring forth.

Why is this important?
The mother alleged that some the stolen furniture was in Millers Beverly Hills office. Sneddon met the mother in a parking lot and showed pictures of Miller to her for identification and so forth. Her lawyer was Dickerman. Dickerman was aware of the Miller/Geragos relationship. Dickerman brought the family to Feldman, who brought them to Katz, who drew up molestation allegations. There is no way the prosecution did not know of the Geragos/Miller relationship.

What I think happend:
Dickerman, seeing potential, brought the family to Feldman. I think Feldman wanted them to skip the criminal charges and go straight for the civil lawsuit. The family initially only wanted money, MJ's ppl offered them college and a house, but they wanted CASH. Sneddon and his crooked men, heard about this potential family, and convinced them (with the states vicitms fund money upfront) to press criminal charges, put MJ in jail, and then reap the subseqent benefits.

All in all, the stolen furniture was just a ploy to get money off MJ, and is somehow being misconstrued as an act of conspiracy.

:sneddonshutup :D :D
Woow, that pretty much sums it up!