The MJ Allegations Questions Thread

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

ThrillerGirl_

Post by ThrillerGirl_ » Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:58 pm

wow thanks alot for this thread.....cleared up some things to me :D
[align=center]\\\"People don't know what it's like for me. No one knows, really. No one should judge what i've done with my life. Not unless they've been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night.\\\"

Michael Jackson - 1995

~

I'm back biatches!
[/align]

Mathilde

Post by Mathilde » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:11 pm

I asked this in another thread, but since no one seems to be answering it there, I'll ask again here.

How long can a person be jailed for "just" making a threat in USA? And if you haven't guessed I'm thinking about the man who made the dead threat against Michael.
[align=center]Image[/align]

LuckyStar

Post by LuckyStar » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:14 pm

Originally posted by dangerous
omg minnie, you are so cute! i'll take this one too :D

anyways, about the evidence:

Michael was charged with 288(a) of the California Penal Code, this particular law requires NO EVIDENCE and is based entirely on CREDIBLE testimony. Meaning, as long as the 12 random jurors beleive G**** beyond reasonable doubt, they can convict MJ- which is by no means easy, considering this family has been shown, and will be shown over and over again, to be the professional scam artists they are.

Neverland was raided Nov.18 2003, Michael was charged however A MONTH LATER. Sneddon entered NL hoping to find evidence, but left with NOTHING. This is probably why it took so long for him to actually charge MJ- he had to figure out what to charge MJ with, luckily, a few years earlier he came up with 288a.

Secondly, a lot of the "evidence" will probably be misconstrued and twisted to fit the new charges- the 28 overt acts of conspiracy. This is another reason Mez wants to get alot of the crap obtained supressed- so they dont have anything to twist.

Also, a lot of us have been saying this case has nothing to do with child molestation. Evidence like bank records/financial statements etc, have no dealings with molestation, it seems Sneddon is trying to estimate and obtain Michael's financial status- as this is the robbery of his mind, body, soul and money.

anyways, hope that helped :D

:welovemj
You are soooo good at explaning! lol Thank you soo much for that. Your names Ashley, right? Im Hanna btw :D

:inuyasha1 Inu!

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:31 pm

Originally posted by LuckyStar
You are soooo good at explaning! lol Thank you soo much for that. Your names Ashley, right? Im Hanna btw :D
awwww.. thanks Hanna! :blowkisse

and Malthide, the threat was issued in Canada, so he will be (im pretty sure) be sentenced according to Canadian Law. I have no idea what his sentence would be like, actually I dont even think he's sane. Hopefully he'll end up in some institution.

MJISHOT

Post by MJISHOT » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:21 am

Michael was charged with 288(a) of the California Penal Code, this particular law requires NO EVIDENCE and is based entirely on CREDIBLE testimony. Meaning, as long as the 12 random jurors beleive G**** beyond reasonable doubt, they can convict MJ- which is by no means easy, considering this family has been shown, and will be shown over and over again, to be the professional scam artists they are.

Neverland was raided Nov.18 2003, Michael was charged however A MONTH LATER. Sneddon entered NL hoping to find evidence, but left with NOTHING. This is probably why it took so long for him to actually charge MJ- he had to figure out what to charge MJ with, luckily, a few years earlier he came up with 288a.

Secondly, a lot of the "evidence" will probably be misconstrued and twisted to fit the new charges- the 28 overt acts of conspiracy. This is another reason Mez wants to get alot of the crap obtained supressed- so they dont have anything to twist.

Also, a lot of us have been saying this case has nothing to do with child molestation. Evidence like bank records/financial statements etc, have no dealings with molestation, it seems Sneddon is trying to estimate and obtain Michael's financial status- as this is the robbery of his mind, body, soul and money.

anyways, hope that helped :D

OMG! thank god for this thread!! :coffee :thumbsup i feel so much better knowing this thread is here!!

thanks for that explaination ash... i understand much better now.. that sucks so much tho that they can convict mike with no evidence based on if they simply believe Gavin.... :censored:

http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

Mathilde

Post by Mathilde » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:26 am

awwww.. thanks Hanna! :blowkisse

and Malthide, the threat was issued in Canada, so he will be (im pretty sure) be sentenced according to Canadian Law. I have no idea what his sentence would be like, actually I dont even think he's sane. Hopefully he'll end up in some institution.
oops, I forgot he was from Cananda. Thanks for answering anyway!

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:05 am

That really scares me....

DarkChild

Post by DarkChild » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:34 am

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
That really scares me....
Yeh, but like she said...they are lying, profiteering assholes and everyone knows this by now, so the jury better have this at the front of their minds. I highly doubt that they can justify anything G. has to say anymore. :cryptic
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]a week in the life of my music...[/align]

[COLOR=\\\"Navy][align=center]Big <333 for Elliot Yamin!!!!1111[/align][/COLOR]

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:37 pm

I have another question. As we all know, when Michael was arrested he never filed a formal complaint against the man-handling, all he did was mention it on TV. So why did SB feel any need to do an investigation into it anyway, esp without any statements and/or details from Michael? Surely they wouldn't even know specifically what they're investigating. Just seems like they're getting over-defensive about it to me.

MJ Dreamer
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by MJ Dreamer » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:49 pm

OMG! Thank you for this thread.
I really want to know what's going on in the case but every now and then I totally get lost. And then I don't even bother to read all the loooooooooooong articles... they became total jibberish to me.
And to add to that english isn't my native language and Ally McBeal is pretty much the only thing that has educated me on the American law. :D
:crystalball:

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:50 pm

Gem, this is my opinion. SB wanted an investigation because it would be their saving grace that they did SOMETHING. As you know, it went to the State Atty General almost immediately...but it took so dag gone long to come up w/the results...Something went on inside that holding cell... but the inner workings of a corrupt department are far reaching... :cryptic

Anyway,

The fact Mike went on National TV and essentially exposed the SB department for potential negligence, prompted their reaction to make us all believe that they are an honorable agency. And that "look we welcome an investigation, we got nothing to hide." :careless Hmph. Well as you know, the investigation in Mesereau's words was a "scam" and one sided But of course the results had already been leaked to the public. Now, it just seems as though the defense has to "go on the defense" no pun intended, to make sure people know that SB's actions should not be mistaken w/honorable people wanting to do the honorable thing. It's to make sure people know that something fishy is going on; that SB just wants to cover their ASSES and retain a half way decent reputation.

We all know the real deal. Mez is going lay some smack down before this is all said and done. :mj_3asskicking

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:02 pm

Thanks Carla. :) It's just about getting on my nerves now about the crappy AG report. Tomorrow should be fun! :careless Like you said I believe Mez won't let this die just yet, esp with his own investigation into Sneddon's bullying etc. How can it possibly be a fair investigation (AG's) if Michael never made a statement? :tickingti

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:41 pm

Things I'm still wondering about..I think I've asked many times before this thread :laugh, and I'm still wondering.:)

-The bail issue...when will Melville decide on that? Did the appeal court have some sort of discrepancy on his ruling?

-The 955 motion, the whole motion that filed by the defense to throw out the conspiracy charge..or the whole indictment? No one has said anything about that...

-This is also part of that motion, but has he talked about whether or not there was prosecutorial misconduct during the grand jury proceedings? Will he rule on all of this in September along with the other matters?

urbanpinkpixie

Post by urbanpinkpixie » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:21 pm

I've read all of the questions and answers and I learned a LOT more about the case. I have one question though, and I feel really stupid asking this, but when is the trial supposed to start? I've been hearing 3 dates. Jan. 31, Jan 30, and Jan 15. I'm all confused on this.
[align=center]LJ / MySpace \\\\  Xanga

[/align]

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:22 pm

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Things I'm still wondering about..I think I've asked many times before this thread :laugh, and I'm still wondering.:)

-The bail issue...when will Melville decide on that? Did the appeal court have some sort of discrepancy on his ruling?
The appeal court did ask Melville to be more consise in regards to his ruling, and we have yet to hear of this since that time. I wouldnt be surprised if this issue was already done, and solved with. Its my guess that either the media doesnt know it happend, or conveniently decided not to report it.

-The 955 motion, the whole motion that filed by the defense to throw out the conspiracy charge..or the whole indictment? No one has said anything about that...
The motion was to set aside the entire indictment.

-This is also part of that motion, but has he talked about whether or not there was prosecutorial misconduct during the grand jury proceedings? Will he rule on all of this in September along with the other matters?
My guess, is that he will make this decision at the same time he makes the Miller decision. It is essentially the same arguement, given at two angles. The evidence illegally obtained from Millers office was shown to the grand jurors as evidence to commit conspiracy. However, once (God willing) the evidence is ruled inadmissable, the indictment will have been granted based on illegaly obtained evidence. An indictment based on supressed evidence, is grounds for dismissal.
So its my guess, the two will go hand in hand. IF the Miller issue is proven, then the indictment will be thrown out. If the Miller issue isnt proven, well then Mez still has all the misconduct to get Melville to throw the indictment out with.