Official May 27 2005 thread

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

classicaldj

Post by classicaldj » Fri May 27, 2005 11:50 am

Gavin is in Santa Maria.

So I guess Mez is going to call him right after the video is shown.

When this is over, Sneddon will be flat on his back all bloody and bruised and Michael will be standing over him saying " you have been weighed, and you have been measured, and you have absolutely been found wanting"

“Music is a tapestry of sound,

It comes to me like a leaf that falls from a tree,

Let the song create itself, that’s my lawâ€

got2makeitright

Post by got2makeitright » Fri May 27, 2005 11:51 am

How bad is this tape for the MJ team?

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri May 27, 2005 11:57 am

Originally posted by got2makeitright
How bad is this tape for the MJ team?
My God girl, did you not read ANY of the posts from yesterday's thread? Why does this seem like an everyday habit for you?

It's not fair for you to always depend on someone to answer your questions that have already been brought up ad nauseum. You're an active participant of these threads, why not take the time to read and move ahead instead of backwards?
[align=center]Image[/align]

classicaldj

Post by classicaldj » Fri May 27, 2005 12:01 pm

I found this posted by MJ's Chitown Boo on the mjjforum and thought it was very interesting:

I don't know if anyone else saw this but Thursday morning on Imus' radio show (also shown on MSNBC) Mike Tiabbi called in to update Imus on the trial. They started to discuss whether Michael could make a comeback. Tiabbi told this story about how a few days a go one of the guy's in his media group went out and bought all of Michael Jackson's cd's. Tiabbi took "Thriller" out to his white navigator with huge speakers (his description) (oh and it's a rental lol) and played it. He said in 60 seconds there were about 20 people surrounding his truck "dancing and girating their hips to the beat" he went on to praise Michael's music back in the day.

classicaldj

Post by classicaldj » Fri May 27, 2005 12:02 pm

I found this posted by MJ's Chitown Boo on the mjjforum and thought it was very interesting:
I don't know if anyone else saw this but Thursday morning on Imus' radio show (also shown on MSNBC) Mike Taibbi called in to update Imus on the trial. They started to discuss whether Michael could make a comeback. Taibbi told this story about how a few days a go one of the guy's in his media group went out and bought all of Michael Jackson's cd's. Tiabbi took "Thriller" out to his white navigator with huge speakers (his description) (oh and it's a rental lol) and played it. He said in 60 seconds there were about 20 people surrounding his truck "dancing and girating their hips to the beat" he went on to praise Michael's music back in the day.

Here is another post from banana:
Hi, I have talked to him, Mr Mike T during my stay in Santa maria.
He has told me about this and we had agreement
for this point that " MJ music attracts us all the time".
When he was telling me this happened, ( he put MJ music Billie jean very loudely
from his car, people gather around his car immediately and danced! )
he seems very excited.
though ofcourse, I showed my sighn " Today i wonder what is A JOURNALISM,,,Truth that what we wanna know! ...
then he started to be more serious attitude.

It was nice to talk to him.

God blee MJ!

They know MJ innocence...
So some people are already discussing his comeback.

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Fri May 27, 2005 12:04 pm

No it's not bad for the defence because in that tape, Gavin may have given exact dates when he was allegedly molested. That info is critical to the timeline.

You can find out more about it at this link:
http://site2.mjeol.com/modules/news/art ... oryid=1714

I thought it was very helpful.

got2makeitright

Post by got2makeitright » Fri May 27, 2005 12:10 pm

They could possibly walk Gavin Arvizo through the prosecution's ridiculous timeline. A timeline which drastically changed from the original charging document filed against Jackson in Dec 2003 and the indictment.

Not a lot of pundits want to get into this fact, but originally -- according to the original charges filed against Jackson -- the accuser claimed abuse BEGAN Feb 7 2003. But according to the indictment in 2004, he claimed abuse BEGAN Feb 20 2003.

Some have speculated that prosecutors changed the dates specifically because of all the prior statements this entire family made after Feb 7 2003, which directly contradict what the accuser would later allege.

It was after Feb 7 that the accuser was still saying Jackson never molested him. He and his family denied abuse to the LA Dept of Children & Family Services. He and his family denied abuse to Bradley Miller, who came to Maj. Jay Jackson's apartment to interview the family, reportedly on Feb 16 2003.
:lol: So that why he wants it cut down to only 30mins lol I thought MJ touch gavin after LWMJ LOL :bustbubbl

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Fri May 27, 2005 12:20 pm

Of course it is!!! What other reason could it be?????

got2makeitright

Post by got2makeitright » Fri May 27, 2005 12:25 pm

Omg this big news for the jury omg it backfired already on them.

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Fri May 27, 2005 12:28 pm

Damn, I hope Gavin buckles on the stand when he's confronted with all of his lies!!!

I still hope when that happens, Meserau will finally pull the truth out of him.

got2makeitright

Post by got2makeitright » Fri May 27, 2005 12:34 pm

You mean make him say this all a lie and that he is sorry?? I hope that too..but its never going to happen. If gavin would to say he never touch me..it would end right there.. Mez would say to the judge: I rest my case your olddrunker.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri May 27, 2005 12:42 pm

Guthrie (court tv): Prosecution is claiming they may not rest their rebuttal case until Tuesday.

my note: The prosecution is trying to prolong this trial on purpose; coming up with every excuse under the sun to play this out as long as possible. They're still trying to go after Mark Geragos.

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Fri May 27, 2005 12:45 pm

I think it's possible.

When they get caught in all of thier lies, maybe they will buckle and just say the hell with it, it's not worth it anymore.

Kind of a niave prediction but a rabbit can dream, no???

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Fri May 27, 2005 12:46 pm

Originally posted by whisper
Guthrie (court tv): Prosecution is claiming they may not rest their rebuttal case until Tuesday.

my note: The prosecution is trying to prolong this trial on purpose; coming up with every excuse under the sun to play this out as long as possible. They're still trying to go after Mark Geragos.
On my goodness. How despeate can they be?

got2makeitright

Post by got2makeitright » Fri May 27, 2005 12:46 pm

Originally posted by whisper

Sneddy needs more time to think what nasty things he can say on monday!! :screaming