NOT GUILTY!!!!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Frenchy

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by Frenchy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:01 pm

We should all celebrate by buying a MJ CD or DVD tonight... Wouldn't that be a great way to celebrate?
Even a single. I'm sure there must be something that you guys don't have. Even a second Invincible album with a different color!
I know that's the way I'm going to celebrate tonight...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER...

Official: :sneddoncrybaby

Moonwalkrgurl15

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by Moonwalkrgurl15 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:05 pm

Thank you Jesus!!!
to all them haters: NOW WHAT? NOW WHAT? NOW WHAT?!!!!! Kiss ma ass!
HOKIE PRIDE...RIP to our Hokie Angels

HeavenSent

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:08 pm

The jury comments are interesting.

Juror # 8, I think, had a response that stuck more than others, when she said that she really looks at Michael now as a human being. A man who has made mistakes, and I really truly think she has a greater respect for him. This trial has really changed their lives.

As a whole, the jury is made up of some good honest people.
[align=center]Image[/align]

RottenBlackRoses

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by RottenBlackRoses » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:11 pm

OMG OMG OMG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! LOL I'M GLAD I GOT THAT OFF MY CHEST LOL!!!!!!!!

OH MY F.UCKIN GOD I M LIKE JUMPIN UP AND DOWN SCREAMING AS THEY MENTION NOT GUILTY OF ALL CHARGES IM LIKE OH MY GOD YES YES YES!.I'M JUMPING UP AND DOWN EXCITED I KNOW I SHOULDNT BUT I COULDNT HELP IT LOL! IM SCREAMIN JUMPIN ALL OVER THE PLACE CALLIN MY WELA SHE'S LIKE I KNOW WOW. LOL MY UNCLE AND MY BROTHERS CAN START KISSIN UP TO ME AND APOLOGIZIN OH MY F.UCKING GOD!.

IM YELLIN AT THE TV LOL IN YO FACE TOM SNEDDON IN YO FACE IN YO FACE!!!!!!!.LOL IN YO FACE!!!!!!!!!.
IN YO FACE UH OH!.IM LIKE STILL SCREAMING MY MOM WALKS THROUGH THE DOOR SCREAMING IM TALKIN TO MY FRIEND ANN LOL SHE"S LIKE FORGOD SAKES JUST GIVE THE F.UCKIN VERDICT LMAO!. IM LIKE I KNOW WELL SHE DOESNT LIKE MJ BUT SHE KNEW HE WAS INNOCENT ALL ALONG AND SHE LIKS THE MUSIC BUT OH MA GOD IM SO HAPPY I WAS CRYIN YESTERDAY AND TODAY WHEN MY FRIEND SAID THERE WAS A VERDICT I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!! OH MA GOD YOU GUYS TOMORROW MY MOM IS TAKIN ME TO THE STORE I TOLD HER I WANNA LIKE BUY SOME MJ STUFF TO CELEBRATE OH MY F.UCKING GO D YOU GUYS IM SO HAPPY !!!!!!!!.

HeavenSent

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:11 pm

The hispanic man....He was saying Janet was looking right at him like "you know how our culture is", and he's like "um no, our culture's not like that."

Janet has no boundaries! ugh. that woman!

HoldMeThrillMe

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by HoldMeThrillMe » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:12 pm

I am so relieved. So happy and so thankful to God.

All our praying, our thoughts, our good intentions were answered. And so I praise God for keeping Michael safe.

RottenBlackRoses

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by RottenBlackRoses » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:12 pm

I CANT CALM DOWN LOL MY SIDE HURTS LOL! IM SO EXCITED MY MOM WAS LIKE CAAAAAAALM DOWN! LOL.ShE DIDNT WANT ME TO GET TO EXCITED.BECAUSE OF MY HEART PROBLEMS I KNOW IT WAS A MISTAKE TO JUIMP UP AND DOWN BUT I COULDNT HELP IT>

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by whisper » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:14 pm

[highlight=#ffff66]CNN: Tom Mesereau will be on Larry King Live Tomorrow night.[/highlight]

LadyInMJsLife

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by LadyInMJsLife » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:15 pm

Congrats to Michael & all the loving fans across the world!! Victory is finally here, let MJ live in peace.

Much love to the MJEOL, I'm off to celebrate. :banana-mu :drinkingb :D

HeavenSent

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:15 pm

Amen to your post, Jess.

And Jennifer (RottenBlackRoses): you're a little late coming in here, ain't you? I've seen you online for awhile. And you bust in here with the all caps! :lol: I know, I know, we're all entitled to the celebration. :D

It's over, I'm so relieved. I can't imagine the joy in his heart that Michael must be feeling. All I want for him right now is time for HIM.

floacist

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by floacist » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:15 pm

There was a HUGE thunder storm here and my power went off so I sat in the dark going crazy not being able to listen to music,watch tv or anything I had my friend put her phone to the tv and thats how I heard..my sister and mom started crying. I chewed off all my nails, prayed like I have never said the hail mary in my life and all the prayers were answer I seriously feel like a weight was lifted and Michael has the freedom he deserves.

I saw the jury and even Lou Dobbs was saying how impressed he was by them, what I noticed is how CNN is calling him the King of Pop again and using the words INNOCENT/POP STAR and even had a segment about his fortune not about him being the broke pedo they claimed to be!They mentioned how a come back might happen..these people piss me off for a year they claimed the worse about him and now he is found innocent they are talking about him like he is an actual human being.

I am so happy I think I might pee my pants. *off to get incredibly intoxicated in Michaels honor*

loves everyone here!!!

HeavenSent

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:16 pm

Originally posted by whisper
[highlight=#ffff66]CNN: Tom Mesereau will be on Larry King Live Tomorrow night.[/highlight]
I really look forward to this. NO MORE GAG ORDER!

Frenchy

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by Frenchy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:17 pm

Oh my God that's true, now we can hear more about this!
Hey, how about my idea of celebrating by buying an MJ CD or DVD today?

Pretty Young Thing

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by Pretty Young Thing » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:18 pm

I really look forward for that on Larry King tomorrow as well! :D

Pretty Young Thing

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Post by Pretty Young Thing » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:19 pm

Oh and yes, I will definitely buy Invincible cause Ive ****in LOST it! and even if I find it again I need a new one cause the one I have has a broken case :/