Where were you when you heard...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJsSexyR&BJunkie07

Post by MJsSexyR&BJunkie07 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:49 pm

I had been at home watching just updating ever so often during the morning. Then I had just finished my lunch and a episode of "Thats So Raven" when it went to commercial so I figured "hey! why not flip to see whats on the court tv" I wasnt expecting much just that the jurors were still dilberating. Thats when I read the bottom of the screen saying that the jurors had reached a verdict and that it will be read at so-in-so time ect ect....... I screamed and freaked out and then looked at the little jury clock they had. I went and marked on my calendar that MJ verdict was today and the clock stopped at 37:56:32.
I was going out of my mind crazy I called my mom and told her "this is it" as if I were gonna have a baby or something. she said "ok let me find a radio" she really didnt have to find one everyone at her job had theres already on and ready. I went and took a shower and washed my hair saying to myself "he's not guilty, he's not going to jail" My heart was racing faster than ever! After getting out I went to my room and popped in my tape to record what was going on. Michael had just reached the court house. After getting completley dressed putting on my MIchael Jackson t-shirt, caprees, and red belt I went into the den. People kept calling me as I was listenin and became frustrated and handed it to the caretaker that cares for my sister. She took the call and I sat on the couch. As I walked my idol walk in through the medal detector it was hard to hold back the tears or worry. I could hear the people of court tv say "Oh he doesnt look to happy and I see tears" as soon as I heard this I broke down completley. I walked out of my house and walked up and down the driveway having a good cry to myself. It was the first cry I had ever done since this case began. The caretaker came outside and told me she had to go get someone and bring them to the house and told me its ok just calm down. As I walked back into my house I felt a rush go through me they announced the doors are shut and locked the verdict is about to be read. The court tv people babbled on someore and I rocked back in forth on the my bed then moving to the den couch. Thats when it happend everyong tuned in and dead silence was in the house. Just me and my sister watching closley by hear. "We the jury................" I continued to listen more. As soon as I heard Not Guilty I smiled and cried happy tears. I didnt get my hopes up yet we had 9 more to go. As they counted down 1 by 1 and all Not Guilty overwhelming joy had built up inside me. When it was over I called all my friends that didnt believe he would be acquitted and rubbed it in there face! I couldnt help it it was time for some payback. Even one of my friends tried to change and say "well I knew it all along blah blah blah" after dissin him and saying crap about him.
For the rest of day I have been extremely happy and give praise to God!
THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST SUMMER EVER!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!
YOU ARE MY SHINING STAR AND MY LIFE!!!!!!!
[align=center]He Only Takes The Best

A golden heart stopped beating,

Hard-working hands put to rest.

God broke our hearts to prove to us

He only takes the best
[/align]

[align=center]May You Forever Rest In Peace Michael I Love You![/align]

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:43 pm

^ I'm w/ ur siggy!:D

I was in school when I heard that the jurors came to a verdict. I was sooooo damn scared, I gotta admit! I had/have faith but, you never know!

I was in 6th period and BAM!!!! Not Guilty on ALL charges!! Hell yeah!! I was so excited/happy/victorious for that!

I knew it and so did you! After that, I was dancing and then...kicked some DS, Nancy, Diane, Gloria A**!!! WHOO!

In ur face, B**CH!!!

I love you guys!

MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733

Post by MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:50 pm

I was in my bedroom with my little sister when I heard dad yell "Kelly!" I came right out of the bedroom. I was sitting on the couch waiting for the verdict.....To me it took forever because The reporters were talking. :yuk When I finally heard NOT GUILTY on all 10 counts, I almost started crying. :bluecry:

The Angel of Innocence :heart2:

Moonwalkrgurl15

Post by Moonwalkrgurl15 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:03 am

I was at work when I found out. A lady ran in to get an allergy shot and she was so giddy and happy and kept repeating "Not Guilty Not Guilty!" My heart started racing when she said Michael Jackson then she ran back to her car to hear the rest and came back and told me. I was so happy....Thank you Jesus! Wait until I see the haters at my school tomorrow...lol
HOKIE PRIDE...RIP to our Hokie Angels

mjlovergurl

Post by mjlovergurl » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:08 am

i was downstairs in my basement on my computer and i had the tv on and i herd there was a verdict. i was scared to death! i wached and then my mom called me up to do the dishes. i was pissed! so i went up stairs and turned the tv on and turned it up while i was doing the dishes. when i was done i ran in and sat on the couch and just stared at the tv and i was so scared and thinking "omg omg omg". my mom came in and sat with me bc she knows how much i love mj and sometimes i think she is the only person who gets it. Once the verdict was read my mom held my hand and each verdict read "not guilty" she raised my hand and i was thrilled! once it was over we hugged and i was in tears and said "thank god!" im so happy and anyone who still thinks he is guilty **** them! mj rocks!!!

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:24 am

^^OH! YEAH! I cannot wait to laugh at the haters tomorrow at school! They're gonna be bumming it all day! I ain't gonna let 'em 4get it!! NO WAY!

MrsBigE

Post by MrsBigE » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:48 am

I was at home on my last day of vacation. I actually thought they would have come up with a verdict sooner, but I'm glad they took their time to really look at the facts of the case. We were in S. California last Monday-Friday and I didn't really have access to a TV or the internet. I was constantly asking my husband if he'd heard anything about the case! When I finally got to watch TV last Thursday, the news channel I was watching broke in with a "breaking news" story. I thought, "Oh my God! This is it!", but it was a story about a shooting on the freeway.

I didn't know that a verdict had been reached today, but my friend called me and told me they'd be reading it around 1:30pm. I was sooooo nervous. I knew Michael was innocent, but I wanted to make sure justice was done. I've heard stories of people wrongly convicted, and I was scared to death it would happen to Michael. I paced, prayed, and probably chattered my husband's ear off while waiting for the verdict to be read. I can't imagine what Michael was feeling...poor baby. I just couldn't imagine him going to prison for almost 20 years and not seeing his kids.

I was on the couch clutching a pillow, crossing my fingers, and watching the coverage on CNN. I remember thinking that Michael looked very nervous and tired when he arrived at the courthouse...poor baby. They read the first "not guilty" and I was actually surprised! I guess I'd prepared myself for the worst so I was surprised to hear the words I wanted to hear. I held my breath for the 2nd "not guilty" - that was the big one (lewd acts with a child)...I knew the 1st one (conspiracy) was bull. After that 2nd "not guilty" and a few more "not guilty" verdicts on the ensuing charges, I knew he was going to be acquitted. I wouldn't call it a celebration...Michael still suffered a great deal so celebration seems inappropriate, but I was relieved for him and felt justice had been done.

God bless you, Michael! Get some rest and relaxation...you deserve it!

Ebony Eyes

Post by Ebony Eyes » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:04 am

I was downstairs in the den with my mother. We screamed everythime they read "not guilty". Even the lady on the phone was screaming lol. Then My aunt kept calling from Atlanta about it. Man it was crazy. My mom was on her knees. We were all shouting.
The essence of innocence.....

Dove For Land.

Michael's Hunny Baby

Post by Michael's Hunny Baby » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:07 am

My parents, who really are scumbags, stopped liking and supporting Michael when I became a huge-ass fan cuz they didn't know how to handle me loving him more than them or anyone else for that matter.. I was in 7th period taking my final on Macbeth when all of a sudden one of mai friends yells my name twice and goes, "MICHAEL'S INNOCENT!! MICHAEL'S INNOCENT ON EVERYTHING!!!!" And I thought she was joking or misunderstood or something cuz she didnt say they had reached a verdict.. So when she started freaking out with y other friend, and my teacher said her sister called her and told her the news, I just froze during my test and started crying and everyone was real sweet.. We were just celebrating and my friend filled out the restof my final cuz I couldn't read anything I was so happy, kids were yelling in the classrooms that they found him innocent and people were stopping me and eachother in the hallways to give me hugs and talk about details and freak out too.. I still havent discussed a word about it with mai mother and mai papi had been tellin me ''he's goin to jail and he'll get killed in there.. he shouldn't be foolin with alcohol and little boys, they're gonna get him on something.." I non-cholantly rubbed it in his face and after that, all Im concerned about is Michael and the family, (which is OUR family too he said it and he said that we were his family) and the happiness of all the fans.

La Última Victoria. Justicia para la última novela de suspense. "libre en el último, libre en el último, Todopoderoso del dios él está libre en el último!"

Love

\\\\\\\"Love is a funny thing to describe. It’s so easy to feel and yet so slippery to talk about. It’s like a bar of soap in the bathtub - you have it in your hand until you hold on too tight.

Some people spend their lives looking for love outside themselves. They think they have to grasp it in order to have it. But love slips away like that wet bar of soap.

Holding on to love is not wrong, but you need to learn to hold it lightly, caressingly. Let it fly when it wants. When it’s allowed to be free, love is what makes life alive, joyful, and new. It’s the juice and energy that motivates my music, my dancing, everything. As long as love is in my heart, it’s everywhere.\\\\\\\"

-Michael Jackson

cmc

Post by cmc » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:15 am

This is wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonderfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where was i when the verdict was being read? I was at home. Well, I had just turned off my computer after signing out of the Internet. I was going to get ready for bed. Suddenly, on the news there was this guy announcing that in a half an hour the verdict would be known. I went back and turned my computer on. I wanted to get on line to be with you guys for the verdict. But..... the server was busy.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :extremely So, I tried and tried but...no luck. I was nervous and, at the same time, I felt confident. The best thing I thought of doing was to pray. So, I went into my room and got down on my knees to say my evening prayer. I asked the Lord to protect Michael and be on his side. Right now I'm at work and the radio is on and these guys make fun of Michael. It gets to me but they're fools! So, I'm not going to get angry because of some people's stupidy. I'm extremely happy and thankful to the Almighty God and Savior for protecting Michael.

May God bless Michael always!

Michael, if you read this, I'm happy and proud of you as always! I love you, Wonderful Man!

So, people, truth vindicated Michael, just as he said it would.

Take care!

Guess Sneddon"s attitude right now: :sneddoncr

floacist

Post by floacist » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:17 am

I just got a call that I got a job..yay but I was scared as **** about the verdict. It started almost out of nowhere thunder and lightening (very Stranger in Moscow-ish) and then my power went out for 2+ hours, I went nuts ended up sitting by my window writing like a madwoman cause thats all I could do. My friend called me didnt say anything but held the phone to her tv and I heard all the counts, I started crying/screamin/slapping my fingers very Ali G style then my sister did the same...my mom almost started crying and then I practically peed my pants. Almost right after I heard the storm stopped and it got incredibly sunny out, it was some sort of sign as far as I am concerned. It seems so surreal.

It is weird seeing CNN have MICHAEL JACKSON IS INNOCENT ON ALL CHARGES and hearing all these people who used to talk so much trash about him are all on his side. BET was having a field day and out of any news outlets and tv stations BET has been the ONE and only place that has been positive and supportive since day ONE!

AJ and Free were going nuts and L.A Reid was praising Michael and wanted to let him know that he loves him,hopes he makes music because he is the greatest that has ever lived.

I am so happy righ now:)

believer
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by believer » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:49 am

I was in my car driving home from a music session in rural Norfolk (my way of taking my mind off things), not expecting a verdict until later this week.
I nearly ran the car off the road. The rest of the way I was punching fists in the air and hitting the steering wheel and taking wrong turns because I couldn't concentrate.
HURRAAAAH the nightmare is over!!!!!!!!
Thank you Jesus! Prayer works!

MJISHOT

Post by MJISHOT » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:30 am

i got online and sent pam a message about resizing a pic for me and she said ''HAVENT YOU HEARD? its verdict time!!'' i thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest! I stayed on line as i couldnt bear to listen to it. Pam typed the verdicts as she heard them, and i had my bf on the phone telling me too as he was watching it! I was sobbing by count 5 lol!

http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:52 am

me too me too me too..

i logged in this morning and got the news that we win..and i was craxy immediately but my poor pc got in the way of myself and suddenly it was hard to log in..and then i was rude and became cry and curse..ahahhahha

and then i had to go to work but my heart is full of joy and i love Michael i has no heart in working and i made mistakes today at work and my boss told me i was uneasy and seems like something going wrong i told him please sorry me i am totoototoototoo excited today and i am innnnnnnnnnn love today..awww hahhaha

i canot imagine how i feel..i lvoe everybody..here.. :tooexcite

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

privacy

Post by privacy » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:36 am

Yogesh was round my house.. and we'd just got offline.

Then I get a text from Krystle (QuietSoul for those people who don't know :) ) saying something like, a verdict will be reached in 11 minutes and I freaked out. I ran to the computer urging it to hurry the f.ck up and connect me to online.. and then cus so many people were on MJEOL I could hardly get on! :laugh

I was everywhere for online feeds but ended up watching it from BBC tv.. maaaan I was crying and laughing :D Such a happy feeling.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]