Where were you when you heard...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Nayru

Post by Nayru » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:57 pm

I had gotten out of school and acouple of minutes afterward, I turned on the tv since I didn't have access to my computer. I stood right in front of the tv on my knees, feeling very nervous. After the virdict, I was extremly happy. It was such an awesome day.

floetic_justice

Post by floetic_justice » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:13 am

At home.

I was already having a bad day that morning. I'm not going discuss what it was in detail, but because of it I was sobbing for a good hour. Than I tried to call my sister to talk about it but she wasnt picking up the phone so thats when I really started crying. I was having a hooorrible day. So I decided to turn on the TV to make me feel better and on the news and in big letters it said JACKSON VERDICT IN: WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY. I was like THIS AINT MY FVCKING DAY! :lol: Could you imagine? I wouldnt leave the TV til it was over and I'm glad I didnt :D
..............mJJackson pOOkie beAr.

Puff\\\'s Brown Eyed Angel.

[ FLOACiST ]

[ FLOACiSM ]

[ FLOETRY ]

[ FLOETiC ]

[ FLO\\\'OLOGY ]

Phenomenal Woman,

that\\\'s me.

QuietSoul

Post by QuietSoul » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:49 am

At 9:30pm I got out of the bath. I knew right then I had to get to a computer. I quickly signed into MJEOL, I saw "Verdict Reached". I panicked like crazy, I thought I may have missed it. I screamed for my Mum and Sister, they came running to me. We straight away turned on the TV and put Sky News on.

There was 16 minutes until Michael should arrive at the court house. I started to cry uncontrollably, it was a shock that the verdict was TODAY. I didn't know what to do with myself. I could only cry.

I told Chrissy (privacy) that the verdict had been made. Good job I did that because she had no idea. After that, fortunately I had her to talk with through the messenger. I really needed someone to calm me down. So thank you Chrissy, and thank you Yogesh, you were a huge help for me. Love you both.

For another 10 minutes, the newsreaders were reviewing the "case." I was literally shaking with fear. As the verdict was being announced the sound quality went, there was only mumbling. In some ways I was relieved because I was scared of the result. But after I heard the first Not Guilty, you have no idea, I was feeling so happy, yet so frightened that the next charge was going to be different. I even covered my ears because of my fear. My sister started to cry with me. When we got to Count 5, my Mum started to cry as well.

The counts went on and on and on, I thought they would never end, it was an endless journey that was so tiresome. At one point I almost fainted, I couldn't breathe, I completely lost my breath. The room started to spin, and I felt physically sick. My Mother rushed towards me and grabbed me, then sat me in a chair. She told me to take deep breaths, and exhale slowly. By the last Not Guilty, I was in utter shock and surprise. I couldn't move a muscle, I was still for about 30 minutes. My Mum thought I had gone crazy. :laugh

When I came back into my senses, I came on to MJEOL again, spoke to Chrissy and cried like I have never before, and probably will ever again.

Today the verdict is still sinking in. I keep repeating, "He's free. It's over. Michael can rest." This is the best feeling in the world.

Michael, I love you with everything in my heart, body, soul. Take a rest Michael, then please come back.

And Michael, think about being interviewed by Trevor MacDonald, please!?

privacy

Post by privacy » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:03 am

And Michael, think about being interviewed by Trevor MacDonald, please!?
I've been thinking that for SO long! Trevor is the BEST damn newsperson I know about. He is so so fair... aw.

And awww bless.. we were trying to calm you down but you were so quiet I didn't know if we had! :laugh It hasn't really sunk in for me yet.. I'm waiting for it LOL.. it feels like I've been defending this man against these allegations for my entire life!
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

QuietSoul

Post by QuietSoul » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:23 am

Originally posted by privacy
I've been thinking that for SO long! Trevor is the BEST damn newsperson I know about. He is so so fair... aw.

And awww bless.. we were trying to calm you down but you were so quiet I didn't know if we had! :laugh It hasn't really sunk in for me yet.. I'm waiting for it LOL.. it feels like I've been defending this man against these allegations for my entire life!
I admire Trevor a lot. I believe it would help Michael greatly if he was interviewed by him.

It's all over now, I can't believe it. Woah. Michael is free.......... LOL You see? There I go again!

Heee, Heee.... Michael style! :laugh

privacy

Post by privacy » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:25 am

AAOWWWW!!!
[align=center]Image

QuietSoul

Post by QuietSoul » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:27 am

SHAMONE!!!

privacy

Post by privacy » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:45 am

:crackingu
[align=center]Image

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:55 am

I sat in front of the tv holding the screen and had my eyes closed LOL
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy