TV Alert: Tom Mesereau will be on Jay Leno?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Chained2You

Post by Chained2You » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:20 am

Awesome, thanks for that.

*LoVeLy~OnE*

Post by *LoVeLy~OnE* » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:43 am

Mez was brilliant as always... :D Im so happy that Michael has a friend like him, Mez represents Michael amazingly...!
[center]

E N T E R

MJJF-Europe</

A.Beautiful.Mind

Post by A.Beautiful.Mind » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:36 am

Resent report regarding the interview with Tom Mesereau

Jay Leno Turns Tables on Jackson's Lawyer

By RYAN PEARSON, Associated Press Writer
Fri Jun 17,10:04 PM ET

BURBANK, Calif. - Jay Leno greeted Michael Jackson's defense attorney with a mock swearing-in on "The Tonight Show" Friday, then mostly played nice after months of making the entertainer the target of monologue jokes.

Leno, a defense witness in Jackson's molestation trial, delivered only one gentle gibe at the pop star's faltering career before interviewing Thomas Mesereau Jr.

Referring to a rumor that Jackson could start a show in Las Vegas, Leno joked in his monologue, "He's going to be playing Diana Ross in the 'Legends Show.'"

The comic turned serious when questioning Mesereau, who called Jackson a "misunderstood" musician who could never hurt a child or conceive of holding a family hostage.

Jackson, 46, was acquitted of charges earlier this week that he molested a boy at his Neverland Ranch, gave him alcohol and conspired to hold his family captive. He has not spoken publicly since the trial ended.

"Michael Jackson is an artist. He's a creative spirit. He likes to sit in a tree and compose music," said Mesereau, who wore all black and barely cracked a smile during the interview.

Mesereau attacked prosecutor Tom Sneddon, saying "he had a personal vendetta" and "mischaracterized the case from day one." He said Sneddon had been searching for accusers since a previous case fell apart after the boy's family accepted a multimillion dollar settlement from Jackson.

"It was like an open casting call on Michael Jackson. The best they could come up with was this family, which we thoroughly discredited from A to Z," Mesereau said.

He characterized Jackson's 1994 settlement as "really insignificant money given what he was making" but said it was a mistake.

"All this money was spinning all around him, and he got taken advantage of," Mesereau said. After the settlement, he said, "others thought they could get an easy pay day as well."

Mesereau praised the jury as "strong willed, independent and open minded."

"We got some very honorable, courageous people, and they did the right thing," he said.

Leno asked Mesereau why Jackson needed to be rushed to a hospital emergency room several times during the trial despite his seemingly large number of aides.

"There's the umbrella guy, there's the magician. Why isn't there a doctor?" Leno asked. Mesereau said he didn't know, but added that Jackson's stress-related back problem was serious.

"Michael was not emotionally built for this type of process: month after month, sitting in the courtroom, listening to this nonsense being thrown at him," he said.

Leno testified at Jackson's trial in May that he became suspicious of effusive and seemingly scripted phone messages he received in 2000 from the boy who would later accuse Jackson of molestation.

:3nav http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050618/ap_ ... NlYwNlbg--
[align=center]

Michael Jackson
[/align]

[align=center]Planet Earth, gentle and blue

With all my heart, I love you.[/align]

[align=center]I LOVE YOU[/align]

[align=center]Justice has Prevailed

http://insideabeautifulmind.blogspot.com/[/align]

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:47 am

Man I missed that... I wanna see that tooo ....
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:14 am

Mes totally rocked that interview. He was serious...he didn't bite Leno's head off or get buckwild (which is a good thing....:lol: I wouldn't want to see him get un-Mez like) He was very serious, very dignified and spoke every answer straight forward and clear. And with the little time he had, said EVERYTHING that we as fans have wanted to say since forever.

The audience was totally quiet. There's was nothing to joke about.

I loved it.

btw, I seriously don't think Leno will abandon the Michael cracks altogether..but clearly he was toned down that night.
[align=center]Image[/align]

HotMJ!

Post by HotMJ! » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:25 pm

Originally posted by hot4uMichael

Man I missed that... I wanna see that tooo ....

Well you must have missed this post (below), 'cause you CAN see that too!

----------------------------------

Looks like MJEOL caught LENO and MESEREAU on video!!!

http://site2.mjeol.com/modules/mydownlo ... 36&lid=570

Description: Tonight Show: Mesereau interview June 17 2005

Air date: June 17 2005

Interview with Thomas Mesereau on the Tonight Show with the obnoxious Jay Leno
-Mesereau was no-nonsense and did an excellent job

Thanks MJEOL! :thumbsup

:popcorn

Moonwalkrgurl15

Post by Moonwalkrgurl15 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:34 pm

I saw Leno last night and Tmez did an excellent job! That dumbass Leno was sitting there asking questions like he was so interested.....dumbass. Anyway, Tmez was hot! lol
HOKIE PRIDE...RIP to our Hokie Angels

Janet
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Janet » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:19 pm

I think Jay Leno did really good.. he wasn't joking around or anything and Mesereau was great as always :D

[align=center]Jazz hobbit, Jamie Cullum[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:30 pm

Originally posted by Janet
I think Jay Leno did really good.. he wasn't joking around or anything
Of course he wasn't joking around, (well he did let a few slip) but on the whole, he was probably too initimidated. Jay can talk shit free and easy for the sake of "entertainment" on any other day, but when he's faced with someone who has taken this seriously from day one, he definintely had to tone it down.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Janet
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Janet » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:00 pm

Well I've have seen some of his shows where he didn't give a damn about hurting the person he was talking to so I didn't know what to expect really...

[align=center]Jazz hobbit, Jamie Cullum[/align]

MjsBabyMomma

Post by MjsBabyMomma » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:08 pm

damn i missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone tell me when it comes on again...if u can!~ :(
[align=center]Michael, I love you so much![/align]

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:41 pm

I watched Jay Leno last night and Tom Mersereau was on and I must say he dressed very casually (all black, awesome). The whole time Mesereau was defending Michael and Leno was actually being serious (for once). He didn't fool around he was respectful to Mesereau and asked really good questions. Why not? You have to respect Tom Mesereau now, having won his case! He totally kicks ass. Oh and he totally kicked Sneddons ass on the show, saying that it was always a personal vendetta (which I think no matter how many times Sneddon denies it, I think it was always in the back of his mind). That was cool! Then I warched Conan O'Brien who is still cracking jokes on MJ. How annoying! I don't usually watch Conan at night but Carson from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy! :tooexcite Anyway, no matter how many times they make fun of Michael now, it doesn't really work now that he's been proven innocent and a free man.

MJISHOT

Post by MJISHOT » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:47 pm

i read the transcript of mez on leno... was really good!

http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:35 pm

Transcript of Tonight Show with Mesereau provided by Wolf is posted here:
http://forums.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=6833

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:42 pm

I too agree that Mr. Leno was acting somewhat more serious than ususal. Like I said, I knew that he would be scared or maybe intimidated by Mr. Mesereau. Tom Mesereau is just like that...I mean, he's nice and everyhting good, but when it comes to people like Jay Leno, he couldn't help but tone down a bit and this way, partly show he respects Tom Mesereau.

As for how Mr. Mesereau was dressed, I loved it! I have to say he looked nice in that whole black outfit, no tie. His white hair was just so cute, I thought!!:D

I like the fact that he says that they call Michael's room, a huge duplex. He made it clear that in Michaels' room nothing sexual goes on...except when it comes to me! I'm just kidding around...:D (hope you know I'm just joking... :cryptic )

He also said that Michael's one of his favorite people! Yes!