\"How Do You Feel?\"

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

~Vicky~

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by ~Vicky~ » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:16 am

"How Do You Feel?"

That seems like the question that I am asked the most…. that, and the media begging for an interview or a sound bite. The answer to the second question is a radical “NO!”

There is absolutely no way I want to give the media one second of anything that belongs to Michael, just so they can get one more minute of ratings, a job advancement for themselves, or some more money in their greedy little paws, even if it is just me. I am not what they want. They just want another piece of Michael, and they are NOT getting it from me. I hold every moment we spent together sacred and personal. That belongs to us. My silence is the ultimate allegiance to my friend and hero.

The only one that has the authority and integrity to speak, at this time, is Thomas Mesereau. He must speak in order to balance those scales of justice… remember that symbol?

I have been at “ground zero” throughout the entire year and a half. From the second day of production of ONE MORE CHANCE shooting in Las Vegas when my wake up call was interrupted by a news alert and helicopter shots of a raid on Neverland; the airplane ride to Santa Barbara where I witnessed Michael’s arms being twisted behind his back to slam shackles on his wrists. My heart has been in shackles until I heard the words NOT GUILTY repeated over and over again. Now how do I feel?

I AM FILLED WITH RAGE!!!!! I saw my dear friend go slowly from a vibrant, creative, loving man to a frail, broken hearted, human being. He was repeatedly raped (emotionally and mentally robbed and destroyed by force and violence). Day in and day out, in the courtroom and in the media, he was abused and violated in the worst possible manner in front the entire world, and me.

How do I feel? I am glad that the jury finally came to the same conclusion we knew all along. And what was the purpose of torturing this beautiful human being not only by a few ignorant (lacking a sense of awareness) lawmen, but also by a media willing to participate in the crucifixion for greed? I am ENRAGED!

I am trying to find the peace in my heart to forgive. Rage is a useless and horrible emotion to carry. Over this past week I have tried to cry it out. I went to the Neverland Gates on vindication day and tried to “hug” it out with all of my friends who marched beside Michael on this journey. I am still working on it.

Michael shared so much with me every day, and I still can not even conceive of how his body and heart is feeling now. All I do know is that Michael needs to recover (reclaim, recuperate) from this most heinous act that anyone could have put him through.

I know he needs to find peace. He did share with me his desire to be ALONE with his children… for him NOT to speak or see any one for a long time. I know he said this to also include me, not in any selfish or greedy manner, but for his own survival. I will respect this completely. But also in the same breath, he shared his love and gratitude for all of his friends that stood by his side.

I know we have so many feelings deep within us that need to be expressed. Many of us feel elated and want to party, some want to bow their heads in prayer and give thanks, and I have my rage to work through. Whatever we may be experiencing, let us please be respectful of Michael’s healing process and give him the time he needs to be able to regain his spirit to the fullest.

I have confidence that the artist, the God energy that dwells in Michael, will not be able to remain still. I am sure the music is still dancing in his mind. I am excited to know how his experiences will translate into his art.

Please, all of his friends, be patient and let us learn, and put the negative behind us quickly.

Let us turn this page with all the knowledge that we have gained. Let us leave Michael in peace. He KNOWS we are here… and waiting for him.

Lets keep dancing.

Karen Faye
http://mjjsource.com/main/index.php?opt ... iew&id=621

How sad. We are all here celebrating and I bet Michael is still trying to get over the fact that this happened to him.

People are so cruel.

Black Loafers

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by Black Loafers » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:28 am

Aawww...thank you Karen! :D I really hope michael will get better soon...
*14/11-06 I saw Michael outside his hotel in London.

He waved and smiled and he was soo beautiful.

*15/11-06 I saw Michael at the Wold Music Awards!:cloud9:licklips

Dreams do come true :wub:

http://www.myspace.com/ebbalovesmj

Drizzl

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by Drizzl » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:54 am

Yeah the media can go fly a kite. Great read!
\\\\\\\"Through the grace of God, I have been fortunate to have achieved many of my artistic and professional aspirations realized early in my lifetime.\\\\\\\" - Michael Jackson

MJISHOT

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by MJISHOT » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:54 am

i read this on MJJSOURCE and it made me cry. poor michael :(

http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

MJPowerOfLove

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by MJPowerOfLove » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:29 am

Originally posted by MJISHOT
i read this on MJJSOURCE and it made me cry. poor michael :(
aawww, Amanda... :console like we talked in chat: he want to be alone for long time
i was right...

but he will come back one day
right now, i wish to Michael to take a good rest and enjoy life with family in peace
far away from public

i hope sneddon will die by that time :laugh

EuphoricNostalgia

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:17 am

Gosh...I hope Michael finds that peace he's asking for with his children. After the verdict, I went straight to the church from school. I didn't feel like partying cuz well...I have no one to share my joy with. lol. Michael deserves the time to be ALONE and absorb his victory...and I totally respect his wishes.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Image[/align]

MJISHOT

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by MJISHOT » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:44 am

Originally posted by MJPowerOfLove

i hope sneddon will die by that time :laugh
:laugh

http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

mjlovergurl

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by mjlovergurl » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:19 am

lol me to. lol but serouisly though MIchael has been through the most nightmarish experince of his life and we may not see Michael for 2 or 3 years. I think he really needs to take as much time as he wants and i hope he doesnt worry about keeping us the fans waiting bc all we care about is him getting better and being with his family. Thats all i care about. I worry about him hearing about his health failing but i know thats not true. Michael is so strong and im so proud he has held up the way he has. Even though he got sick and has major back pain he still went to court and went through all the bs that he had to go through. Michael is a trooper and even though he is strong he has been beaten by the evils of the media and Tom Sneddon. Whats great though is that They lost BAD and Michael is stil on top. They cant beat him. no matter what. Even though he has been emotionaly destroyed he will get through it and take however much time he needs to recover and be with his children. All i want is for Michael to get better, have some quiet time, be with his children, and then when he is ready get back to doing what he does best. music and making people happy. Michael we love you so much! Get better sweetie and be safe! :)

hot4uMichael

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by hot4uMichael » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:27 am

Yul LOL *CRACKS UP*
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy

floacist

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by floacist » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:04 pm

I AM FILLED WITH RAGE!!!!! I saw my dear friend go slowly from a vibrant, creative, loving man to a frail, broken hearted, human being. He was repeatedly raped (emotionally and mentally robbed and destroyed by force and violence). Day in and day out, in the courtroom and in the media, he was abused and violated in the worst possible manner in front the entire world, and me.
So sad:( I dont know what to say but reading that from a woman who is so close to him should say something to fans-while we have expectations like the rest of the world for a big come back or something he is trying to gain strength-emotionally ad physically.

frozen rose

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by frozen rose » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:16 pm

yeah, I agree with Karen. That was a good choice for Michael. He should just be left alone, just for while, be with his three adoreable children and rest.

Get well soon Michael :)
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

Off_the_wall

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by Off_the_wall » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:41 pm

wow im in tears... bless you karen faye <333
SARAH

Angel

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by Angel » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:55 pm

Awww... Poor Mike. He should be left alone to recouperate(sp?). Hope he'll be well soon.

Tabloid Junkie

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:10 pm

I agree that he was mentally and emotionally raped.

frozen rose

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by frozen rose » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:13 pm

yep.
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]