\"How Do You Feel?\"

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Tabloid Junkie

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:14 pm

Get well soon Mike.:)

ThrillerGirl_

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by ThrillerGirl_ » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:49 pm

That's so sad :( Poor Michael. We all have to respect the fact that he has to spend time with his children now, in peace, give him time to recover from this horrible year and a half mess. I wish him to get well soon.
[align=center]\\\"People don't know what it's like for me. No one knows, really. No one should judge what i've done with my life. Not unless they've been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night.\\\"

Michael Jackson - 1995

~

I'm back biatches!
[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by danaluvsmj » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:54 pm

This message is so touching. God bless Karen. It makes me so sad that Michael had to go through this hell.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Saphster

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by Saphster » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:27 pm

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
This message is so touching. God bless Karen. It makes me so sad that Michael had to go through this hell.
Yeah. But, the good thing is that this is all OVER. Finally. Now, all he needs is time. And from what karen's said, and the expressions on Michael's face I don't think he really cares about anythng right now other than himself and his kids. He doesn't mean it in a selfish way like she says.

You guys know how all the time he sends us messages, and thanks us. He hasn't done it himself personally yet, and it seems like some fans got real anxious, and were always prouding, and hovering around Neverland Gates like dogs. I don't think he liked that.

I know I wouldn't want people infront of MY house waiting for me to come out, when I just went through the shittest moments of my life.

Most likely Michael is just chillin at home watching tv, eating healthly, and spending time with his kids. And of course he's got to be writing alot of stuff....diary entries, poems, etc.

I just send him my prayers, and use all the time he needs to get better. :mjblue

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

HoldMeThrillMe

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by HoldMeThrillMe » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:13 pm

Wow. That was a really strong message.

Poor Michael. I want to cry.

minnie michael

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by minnie michael » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:47 pm

yes i feel not good after reading Karen's letter..poor Michael..we all understand and feel his feeling..give him his space..give him a peace of mind..and let him be alone with his children..no matter what..Michael is happy that's the main thing..

i wish time can heal his wound..just like what Mike is always doing..give love and care to others..this time..i am sure our love can heal him...Michael..if we can do we love to take away your sadness and those bad memories..

and Karen is blessed to have Michael..and we are blessed to have Karen..thanks her alot giving us this emotional letter..we feel more closer to Mike because of Karen..this lady is loved... :thumbsup :thumbsup

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:34 am

That was beautiful. :bluecry: All Michael needs to right now is rest & spend time with his three beautiful children. :D

The Angel of Innocence :heart2:

LoveMeIfYouDare

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:29 pm

i think after all these,Michael muz b really tired...both mentally and physically...so i think he need a long rest...:) rest well Michael!
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

Tiger Lilly

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by Tiger Lilly » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:57 pm

*sigh* Poor Michael... I feel so sad for him. :( But I'm glad he's going to spend time alone with his children. That's what he needs. He'll recover, I know he will. And when he does I know he'll come back with the same magic he had before all this mess happened. :) Love you, Mike. :heart2:

A.Beautiful.Mind

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by A.Beautiful.Mind » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:13 pm

This is a wake up call for all those who continually anticipate Michael's return to the spotlight. Michael has gone through alot of tormoil and strain in these past two years and some people do occasionaly forget that Michael is unable to spring back to his normal existence and carry on with his musical career. Please be considerate and understand that the healing process has only just begun.

Thank you for posting :)
[align=center]

Michael Jackson
[/align]

[align=center]Planet Earth, gentle and blue

With all my heart, I love you.[/align]

[align=center]I LOVE YOU[/align]

[align=center]Justice has Prevailed

http://insideabeautifulmind.blogspot.com/[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

\"How Do You Feel?\"

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:14 pm

So well said... :thumbsup

Poor Michael....even though he triumphed in the end, he still had to go through HELL and just knowing that in and of itself makes me so, so angry. I'm just so gladdened and relieved that now, he is finally able to have some peace again. Just like anyone else who has been through a traumatic time, he needs his rest and time to "find himself" again. I think everyone understands and respects this..or at least, should...

God bless that man..:blowkisse
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]