Sleeping with someone = sex?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

missclimpson

Post by missclimpson » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:30 pm

Over and over again I see posts from people (in other places) who assume that because Michael slept with children or shared a bedroom with them that there must have been something sexual going on.

Sleeping with someone doesn't necessarily mean something sexual happens. Ask any married person!

Like millions of Americans, I sleep with a dog in my bed. Does that mean we are lovers?

I work with a woman from the Phillippines. Her children often shared their parents' bed, especially when they were small. It's a cultural thing. Our society is always looking for something sexual in everything. People need to get their minds out of the gutter.

Off the topic, but why did the article from the 1994 GQ by Mary A Fischer fall into a black hole? I thought it was very well researched and well argued. I think it's because it's more interesting for the media for Michael to be a weird pervert than to find our the truth. They don't care about the truth.

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:00 pm

You are so right! Some people just don't wanna know the truth. That makes them an idiot!

historythiller

Post by historythiller » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:11 pm

Well MJ can hug anyone he wants too.

floetic_justice

Post by floetic_justice » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:45 pm

People these days are just naturally perverted. I'm not trying to be funny when I say that either, its true. Everyone is -- its hard not to with this sex-driven media and slang.

If I asked "Do you want to sleep with me?" what are you thinking? Taking a nap or sex?
If I asked "Can I play with your ball?" what are you thinking? Testicles or a sphere object?

See, you dont even do it on purpose...lol
..............mJJackson pOOkie beAr.

Puff\\\'s Brown Eyed Angel.

[ FLOACiST ]

[ FLOACiSM ]

[ FLOETRY ]

[ FLOETiC ]

[ FLO\\\'OLOGY ]

Phenomenal Woman,

that\\\'s me.

LoveMeIfYouDare

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:12 pm

this is all stupid...n the sad thing is that bcoz of wat those sick pple think,Michael no longer wants to share his bed...:(
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

frozen rose

Post by frozen rose » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:18 pm

yeah... its so unfair. People have been influenced, especially some teenagers, by their parents, that are dirty minded to by diry minded themselves. When I say to mt mum "Can I sleep you with you?" because I got frightened out of my wits from a terriftying nightmare, doesn't mean I want to have sex with her! God, I just... *growls* I hate people these days, all they damn think about is= Sex, Drugs, Sports and Cars, thats the usual thing men think about, now women are turing out just as bad.
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

Silviaj80

Post by Silviaj80 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:32 pm

Originally posted by frozen rose
yeah... its so unfair. People have been influenced, especially some teenagers, by their parents, that are dirty minded to by diry minded themselves. When I say to mt mum "Can I sleep you with you?" because I got frightened out of my wits from a terriftying nightmare, doesn't mean I want to have sex with her! God, I just... *growls* I hate people these days, all they damn think about is= Sex, Drugs, Sports and Cars, thats the usual thing men think about, now women are turing out just as bad.

What I do thing is that only narrow-mind people can think that sleeping with someone else who is not related to you leads to sex.
Instead, it is a wonderful gesture of love, for the fact that it shows that you are not selfish. It's very sad what people still don't want to understand it
Moon shines down on this good evening,

one warm kiss in the cold night air,

for this good love undeceiving

I\\\\\\\'ll be anywhere,

just as long as you were there...

MJJ_fan
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by MJJ_fan » Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:10 pm

thats right
Beat me, hate me, you can never break me,Will me, thrill me, you can never kill me,Chew me, sue me, everybody do me,Kick me, hike me, don\\\'t you black or white me! -- Michael Jackson - They Don\\\'t Care About Us

ANYONE CAN ADD ME!!: mj_yourockmyworld@hotmail.com

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:12 pm

Unfortunatly,certain people nowadays seem to immediatly associate a bed with sex,not just for sleeping,its very sad,and its them that are the dirty ones not anyone else...
[align=center]Image[/align]

frozen rose

Post by frozen rose » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:10 am

Originally posted by Silviaj80
What I do thing is that only narrow-mind people can think that sleeping with someone else who is not related to you leads to sex.
Instead, it is a wonderful gesture of love, for the fact that it shows that you are not selfish. It's very sad what people still don't want to understand it
thats so true. If Michael was one of the guests to this forum, and he was reading this right now, I'm sure he would be so desperate to register and reply, because he wants to speak his damn mind! I'm sure I would want to agree. I thinking narrow-mindedness runs in the family. I must say, the mentallity of people these days is disgraceful. I would not want to be in Michael's position, just think, the stuff he has to go through still! Its ludicrious.
[align=center]Image

Drizzl

Post by Drizzl » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:15 am

you can have sex anywere and you can sleep anywhere... kinda' But the two are not the same.
\\\\\\\"Through the grace of God, I have been fortunate to have achieved many of my artistic and professional aspirations realized early in my lifetime.\\\\\\\" - Michael Jackson

floacist

Post by floacist » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:33 am

Originally posted by floetic_justice
If I asked "Can I play with your ball?" what are you thinking? Testicles or a sphere object?

:lol:

I agree with you..everyone now has minds that are straight in the gutter. I am sick of talking about the whole bed topic it has been talked to death. Michael is FREE and proven NOT GUILTY so why cant people move on?

pinkrock1

Post by pinkrock1 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:09 pm

You know what I slept with my mom until I was *cough* 10! Did we have sex? NOO!!! I've slept in the same bed as my dad too. Sleep with someone doesn't=sex the majority of the time.

frozen rose

Post by frozen rose » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:25 pm

Yeah procisely. So all this "bed=sex" cr*p is stupid.
[align=center]Image

CJJluvsMJJ

Post by CJJluvsMJJ » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:39 pm

OMG! What is this part of the forum for? EWWWWW!