The book Redemption: The BEST!!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:48 pm

I'm reading Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Allegations. And its not only the best book I've ever read but its also, most importantly, the most informative book I've ever read regarding the '93 case. It all makes sense, that not only was Michael schemed for money but that the media ARE ignorant about some important facts that can clear Michael's name. But they honestly don't care. You guys should read or if you already are, right on! :thumbsup Its good for me to know that we are the only ones on earth who know more than the media! Or who are smarter than them for that matter. Really, no matter how many lies are out there about this case, we know better. They're the ones making themselves looking like foolish! And one last thing, I bet if I put every dollar I had to all the lies, the jokes, the insults, the specials (not accurate in most cases) and rumors that are negative and mark Michael as a freak, I WOULD be a millioniare. So we rule! :attheclub

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:56 pm

I've heard about the book. I cannot seem to find it anywhere!!

I knew that it would show stuff like that about the media. They're just so ignorant! Why? They choose to be!

I would love to know more about this book! Let me know if ya can, please!:D

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:02 pm

Well I bought the book online at barnesandnoble.com. You can find it online and yeah I tried to find it in bookstores, but I could never find a copy. I bought the hardcover for $25 but you can also buy it on paperback for less money. Hope that helps

ladythrill

Post by ladythrill » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:01 am

Thanx Jackson829, I had been looking 4 that book 4ever! I jut ordered it from barnesandnoble.com and I can't wait 2 read it!

dangerousgurl829

Post by dangerousgurl829 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:02 am

Thanks for posting about that book Jackson829...I'm always worried that books about Mike are going to be negative but since I know that this book is awesome I am so going to read this! Thanks!

~Sheri~

LoveMeIfYouDare

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:03 pm

thanks 4 sharing...i will go look it up:)
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...