I want...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Saphster

I want...

Post by Saphster » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:23 pm

For some strange reason I've had these urges to meet Michael lately. I mean I've always wanted to meet him, but back in those old days I wanted to marry him :laugh. But, now it's like I want to meet him, and become his friend. I want to get to know Michael the person, not the entertainer. But, he probably doesn't trust too many people anymore, and I don't blame him.... *sapphy frowns*

It makes me sad. Most likely I'll never meet him. He's so unique, and...just...different than everyone else. I could talk about my problems to him, and I know he'd understand and give me good advice. But, that will never happen.

It's like....I admire this man, and have always defended him through really tough times, and I don't even know him. And I can't even pretend that he doesn't matter because deep down inside sometimes when I'm alone, or when I wish I could talk to someone he pops in my head.

And it's sad because he doesn't even know that I exist...and he'll never find out.

I'll always be a fan, but most importantly an admirer. Yeah, his music is grrrreat! His dancing is incredible, but what really perks my interest is him. There's just something about Michael that drags me in, and captures me.

And I only thought that you only cared for someone so deeply only if you're in love with them. But, I just love him. I'm not IN love with him, like some of his female fans are. I guess what I want....

I just want to be his friend....is that so much to ask?

Sorry, I just had to let that out. Maybe this was a stupid post, but I needed to get it off my chest.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

LoveMeIfYouDare

I want...

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:28 am

i totally understands how u feel.i've always wanted to meet him too...yea,at first it was all "i want to b his wife" and such but after so many things that happened,i wanted to be able to know him...like the real person he really is or sth like that.

i've admire this man for almost as long as i can remember and yes he is very very different from other pple and so very precious.it would be so good to be able to noe him.

im sure he'll b a good listener and sometimes i wish i could share some of his problems too...but im sure that is not likely to happen.but anyway,i love to imagine it in my head when i haf nothing to do...it's nice enuf to be able to juz think about it.

so i juz wanna say that i really do understand how u muz be feelin...but no matter what,if u really want to meet this man,u gotta keep the faith coz no one noes what will happen the nez min.:)u noe wat i mean...

i think this thread is nice in a way it let me speak my feelings out too...so thanks!!
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

I want...

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:45 am

This is a great thread. I also totally understand what your saying,i think its great how all fans feel preety much the same,and can share their thoughts etc. I would love to meet Michael aswell,and find out more about the man,not the entertainer. Michael is a wonderful person,and he is very unique. Sometimes i do get sad when i think that he doesnt even know who i am aswell,or that i even exist,but sometimes that can make it even more exciting,because then you always have the dreams of meeting him,and who knows,one day they may come true(i hope!lol) :thumbsup
[align=center]Image[/align]

LoveMeIfYouDare

I want...

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:47 pm

Originally posted by DaNcInG mAcHiNe
This is a great thread. I also totally understand what your saying,i think its great how all fans feel preety much the same,and can share their thoughts etc. I would love to meet Michael aswell,and find out more about the man,not the entertainer. Michael is a wonderful person,and he is very unique. Sometimes i do get sad when i think that he doesnt even know who i am aswell,or that i even exist,but sometimes that can make it even more exciting,because then you always have the dreams of meeting him,and who knows,one day they may come true(i hope!lol) :thumbsup
yea,never stop dreaming...we might juz see him!:D

Saphster

I want...

Post by Saphster » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:49 pm

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare
yea,never stop dreaming...we might juz see him!:D
I really hope so! :drinkingb

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Black Loafers

I want...

Post by Black Loafers » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:05 pm

Aaww..yeah I know how you feel...I also wish I could get to know Michael as a person and become his friend..and tmaybe then get married :laugh..no but seriously..It would feel really good to get to know him more as a person..:)
*14/11-06 I saw Michael outside his hotel in London.

He waved and smiled and he was soo beautiful.

*15/11-06 I saw Michael at the Wold Music Awards!:cloud9:licklips

Dreams do come true :wub:

http://www.myspace.com/ebbalovesmj

ThrillerGirl_

I want...

Post by ThrillerGirl_ » Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:12 pm

Originally posted by Black Loafers
Aaww..yeah I know how you feel...I also wish I could get to know Michael as a person and become his friend..and tmaybe then get married :laugh..no but seriously..It would feel really good to get to know him more as a person..:)

:D
[align=center]\\\"People don't know what it's like for me. No one knows, really. No one should judge what i've done with my life. Not unless they've been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night.\\\"

Michael Jackson - 1995

~

I'm back biatches!
[/align]

floetic_justice

I want...

Post by floetic_justice » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:09 pm

Originally posted by Sapphire Angel
For some strange reason I've had these urges to meet Michael lately. I mean I've always wanted to meet him, but back in those old days I wanted to marry him :laugh. But, now it's like I want to meet him, and become his friend. I want to get to know Michael the person, not the entertainer. But, he probably doesn't trust too many people anymore, and I don't blame him.... *sapphy frowns*

It makes me sad. Most likely I'll never meet him. He's so unique, and...just...different than everyone else. I could talk about my problems to him, and I know he'd understand and give me good advice. But, that will never happen.

It's like....I admire this man, and have always defended him through really tough times, and I don't even know him. And I can't even pretend that he doesn't matter because deep down inside sometimes when I'm alone, or when I wish I could talk to someone he pops in my head.

And it's sad because he doesn't even know that I exist...and he'll never find out.

I'll always be a fan, but most importantly an admirer. Yeah, his music is grrrreat! His dancing is incredible, but what really perks my interest is him. There's just something about Michael that drags me in, and captures me.

And I only thought that you only cared for someone so deeply only if you're in love with them. But, I just love him. I'm not IN love with him, like some of his female fans are. I guess what I want....

I just want to be his friend....is that so much to ask?

Sorry, I just had to let that out. Maybe this was a stupid post, but I needed to get it off my chest.
That was very very nice, I feel the same exact way.
..............mJJackson pOOkie beAr.

Puff\\\'s Brown Eyed Angel.

[ FLOACiST ]

[ FLOACiSM ]

[ FLOETRY ]

[ FLOETiC ]

[ FLO\\\'OLOGY ]

Phenomenal Woman,

that\\\'s me.

mjj_girl05

I want...

Post by mjj_girl05 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:14 pm

All i have to say is I feel the same way as all of you do. I'm not gonna repeat anything cuz the way I feel is how you guys feel too so I'll just say I feel the exact same way as you guys! Never stop dreaming!

LoveMeIfYouDare

I want...

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:46 am

for some reason i really like this thread its like warming my heart whenever i read it...:)

Michael is juz such a wonderful person whom everyone wants to get to noe...save for those haters.:(

MjsBabyMomma

I want...

Post by MjsBabyMomma » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:15 pm

meeting michael would be VERY heavenly. I just wanna be there for him ya know? I wanna have those one on one conversations with him...
[align=center]Michael, I love you so much![/align]