Oprah: a fan or hater...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:48 pm

Was Oprah Winfrey ever a fan or supporter? Just wondering... :cryptic

I saw her show on Friday and she and that dude from the Daily Show was there. They started making "jokes" about the day poor Mikey hurt his back, went to the hospital, and showed up to court in PJ's. (Might I say I thought they were soooo sexy) BUT, I was hurting for Michael.

She was like: "You get ur butt there no matter wat!" Hee-lloo! Michael did show and he wasn't "running away" like she also said. Poor baby hurt his back!
After seeing/hearing this, I thought: "Maybe not, huh?"

Anyone?? :idontknow

Annieruok7

Post by Annieruok7 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:16 am

I like Oprah, but she disappoints me when it comes to Michael. Especially when she interviewed Lisa Marie recently. She was acting like it was so strange for someone to desire MJ sexually, and for Lisa to actually admit that she had sex with him, Oh God, Oprah had this puzzled look on her face. She always has to bring him up, she did the same thing when Chris Rock and The Wayans family were on her show.
Have you ever seen her interview with MJ? He was a total gentleman with her, really sweet. But once again, he was used for ratings. I think that since she was molested as a child, and MJ has been accused of it, he leaves a bad taste in her mouth. I am just assuming, I can't really say what she thinks of him, but it does bother me. She should know better than to kick someone when they are down. I thought the whole premise of her show was to lift peoples spirits, not gossip about them. She gets lied on all the time in the tabloids, she should know better.
I don't know where she is coming from when it comes to him...

Sorry if I rambled,
Annie :idontknow
The further you run from your sins, the more exhausted you are when the catch up with you...and they will.

Clive Owens - \\\"Inside Man\\\"

Moonwalkrgurl15

Post by Moonwalkrgurl15 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:18 am

She's wishy washy and she joined the bandwagon. I saw that episode when she was talking to that Jon dude or whatever his name was. She was just following his ass up, not cool. Wonder if she'll try to get an interview....
HOKIE PRIDE...RIP to our Hokie Angels

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:29 am

Originally posted by Annieruok7
I like Oprah, but she disappoints me when it comes to Michael. Especially when she interviewed Lisa Marie recently. She was acting like it was so strange for someone to desire MJ sexually, and for Lisa to actually admit that she had sex with him, Oh God, Oprah had this puzzled look on her face. She always has to bring him up, she did the same thing when Chris Rock and The Wayans family were on her show.
Have you ever seen her interview with MJ? He was a total gentleman with her, really sweet. But once again, he was used for ratings. I think that since she was molested as a child, and MJ has been accused of it, he leaves a bad taste in her mouth. I am just assuming, I can't really say what she thinks of him, but it does bother me. She should know better than to kick someone when they are down. I thought the whole premise of her show was to lift peoples spirits, not gossip about them. She gets lied on all the time in the tabloids, she should know better.
I don't know where she is coming from when it comes to him...

Sorry if I rambled,
Annie :idontknow
Yeah, I saw the interview w. LMP. It was very disappointing!! I mean, I get what you're saying.

And that's probably the reason why she's sooooo freaky when it comes to Michael...he's been wrongfully acussed of something so disgusting and so not MJ, the keyword being: wrongfully! You'd think she would open her eyes!

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:31 am

Originally posted by Moonwalkrgurl15
She's wishy washy and she joined the bandwagon. I saw that episode when she was talking to that Jon dude or whatever his name was. She was just following his ass up, not cool. Wonder if she'll try to get an interview....
Ya know she's alreay called Michael's people for an interview! She don't deserve to be in the presence of an amazing, loving, big-hearted person like him! She's just another MB, I guess! *hopes she won't* :D

Moonwalkrgurl15

Post by Moonwalkrgurl15 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:33 am

^ Well, Oprah didn't waste time, did she? :laugh

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:50 am

*Laughs Out Loud* :lol:

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:57 am

I like Oprah and love her show, but she does go a little too far on the MJ comments. It makes me a little angry. I guess it's hard to say.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:22 am

Hmmm...

floacist

Post by floacist » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:31 am

Oprah is a bitch. Dont be suprised come the new season of her self-praising show if she has the jury on or claiming how she suspected Michael's innocence when on several occassions she has brought up his name to comedians in hopes for some rude cheap laughs or added her un-neccessary two cents into the whole issue.

Oprah likes Michael or actually anything/anyone when it is going to benefit her for some reason, now that Michael is found not guilty I can already picture Oprah going on about it.

I used to look up to Oprah because she came from nothing and has the ultimate success now but the minute her ass lost some weight she acts like she is the hottest shit since Thriller came out. She never does anything on that damn show without it goimg back to on how she is the female Jesus for all those middle aged brain washed women to praise. Her show consists of a)how being thin will cure all problems (mentally and physically) b)how rich oprah and her celebrity pals are and c)advertising.

She was alot more respectable when she had a fat ass.

MJslave

Post by MJslave » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:41 am

Oprah is deffinitly a Michael disliker now. After the last allegations she wasn't coz she had will you be there as the no.1 song on some list she had. But now she has changed and she SUCKS!!! I have heard her say a few jokes about Michael, and it's amazing how much someone seems to change when you know they don't like Michael. Plus the LMP thing, H-O-T. I never saw it but she is talking 'bout sex with Michael so GRRR!
I LOVE MICHAEL

Moonwalkrgurl15

Post by Moonwalkrgurl15 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:57 am

Originally posted by floacist
Oprah is a bitch. Dont be suprised come the new season of her self-praising show if she has the jury on or claiming how she suspected Michael's innocence when on several occassions she has brought up his name to comedians in hopes for some rude cheap laughs or added her un-neccessary two cents into the whole issue.

Oprah likes Michael or actually anything/anyone when it is going to benefit her for some reason, now that Michael is found not guilty I can already picture Oprah going on about it.

I used to look up to Oprah because she came from nothing and has the ultimate success now but the minute her ass lost some weight she acts like she is the hottest shit since Thriller came out. She never does anything on that damn show without it goimg back to on how she is the female Jesus for all those middle aged brain washed women to praise. Her show consists of a)how being thin will cure all problems (mentally and physically) b)how rich oprah and her celebrity pals are and c)advertising.

She was alot more respectable when she had a fat ass.
:lol: You know!

MJslave

Post by MJslave » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:08 am

I especially hate all those screaming women *shudder*. She thinks shes so good with her 'wildest dreams' thing. She's just trying to break Michaels world record for helping more charities than anyone else. Well GOOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! I hope Michael doesn't do an interview with her. And A tip for you Oprah: you may have given Michael shit coz he wore PJ's to court, but but at least he knew where the hell he was going, unlike when you were on a jury...
I LOVE MICHAEL

HoldMeThrillMe

Post by HoldMeThrillMe » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:46 am

Oprah is a self-obsessed, egocentric, self-serving piece of shit. Don't think she does what she does to "help" people, it makes her look good, she's the only person I know that advertises her charity efforts, raises the flags, does the whole "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME LOOK HOW GREAT AND GIVING I AM!!!!" what an asshole.

SHe's always been an asshole. Her interview with Michael gave her international fame, no one cared about her in other countries before that. I hate her so much. She needs to go in to some stupid cave in the middle of Iraq and continue remembering her spirit there without bothering the rest of us.

Her interviews are always wack. All she does is stare at herself in the camera and interrupt her guests and ask questions that she butts in and answers for them because she much prefers the sound of her own voice. And her attempts at analysing all her guests leaves me wanting to kick her in her balls.

maintenant

Post by maintenant » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:47 am

Originally posted by MJslave
And A tip for you Oprah: you may have given Michael shit coz he wore PJ's to court, but but at least he knew where the hell he was going, unlike when you were on a jury...
When people harp on the pajamas thing, I lose all respect for them. Losers.