Oprah: a fan or hater...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

ThrillerGirl_

Post by ThrillerGirl_ » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:26 pm

I've totally lost respect for Oprah now.
[align=center]\\\"People don't know what it's like for me. No one knows, really. No one should judge what i've done with my life. Not unless they've been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night.\\\"

Michael Jackson - 1995

~

I'm back biatches!
[/align]

frozen rose

Post by frozen rose » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:46 pm

From what I heard of this thread, Oprah. W has completely, and utterly lost my full respect. I thought by the way she treated Michael Jackson 10... 12 year ago now, was really sweet and honest. However, just recently she has completely really spoilt it. I thought that Michael was a really, true gentleman to her, he was polite and charming, and Oprah W, just used that as something to take for granted.

I am so ashamed and shocked. This utterly ludicrous! Oprah W can not and will not used any celebrity as an object... and they say Michael Jackson uses his children as something, like a toy? Ridiculous! Just because she is a journalist, doesn't mean you can use a human being to get what you want!

And they call Michael Jackson weird!

Completely and utterly, inresponsible. I am so not pleased with this woman.
---
and "[0_o]" Please respect the fact that we are making this thread to defend Michael Jackson. There is no excuse of how this woman treated him... She kissed his damn a$$ for goodness sake. I know you are trying to make it so the two get balanced veiws, however when I read your post, I considered it unfair. You were really trying to defend Oprah's veiws on why she make silly jokes about Michael. That is not on, I'm sorry. If you're not an Michael Jackson fan, why register? The only time we are going to except a non- Michael Jackson fan is if, they give a positive veiw either about his personality or music...
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

floetic_justice

Post by floetic_justice » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:09 pm

Oprah wants to bang him but he didnt accept her calls so she became bitter. Mike gave her the wrong signals and she thought him sliding over time to time to get closer to her meant he wanted to do her.

:laugh j/p

That is so true Jess. She answers her guest's own questions, its quite humorous :lol:
..............mJJackson pOOkie beAr.

Puff\\\'s Brown Eyed Angel.

[ FLOACiST ]

[ FLOACiSM ]

[ FLOETRY ]

[ FLOETiC ]

[ FLO\\\'OLOGY ]

Phenomenal Woman,

that\\\'s me.

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:00 pm

Originally posted by MJslave
I coildn't agree more. Anyone who disses the PJ's obviously sleeps naked...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah! :crackingu

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:03 pm

I can't stand Oprah. I never did like her. She's too nosy.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:05 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent

Each of us here knows the history with her & Michael, and not too many of us are not going to sit around being breezy and forgiving when a person of whom we love and care gets pissed upon and snickered at for the sake of ratings and "looking good" for her public.

Clearly you wouldn't understand the sheer love we have for Michael, with you being a non fan and all, so you're hardly qualified to tell us what we should or shouldn't do here in defense of the man.

Being that some of us love him w/our whole being, we are not going to take people like Miss Oprah insulting him, only to sit back and be politically correct about how we should treat her.
^That was well said! *applause*

AJ&MJACKSON
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by AJ&MJACKSON » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:23 pm

Originally posted by floacist
Oprah is a bitch. Dont be suprised come the new season of her self-praising show if she has the jury on or claiming how she suspected Michael's innocence when on several occassions she has brought up his name to comedians in hopes for some rude cheap laughs or added her un-neccessary two cents into the whole issue.

Oprah likes Michael or actually anything/anyone when it is going to benefit her for some reason, now that Michael is found not guilty I can already picture Oprah going on about it.

I used to look up to Oprah because she came from nothing and has the ultimate success now but the minute her ass lost some weight she acts like she is the hottest shit since Thriller came out. She never does anything on that damn show without it goimg back to on how she is the female Jesus for all those middle aged brain washed women to praise. Her show consists of a)how being thin will cure all problems (mentally and physically) b)how rich oprah and her celebrity pals are and c)advertising.

She was alot more respectable when she had a fat ass.

lol i agree

[O_o]

Post by [O_o] » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:56 pm

Each of us here knows the history with her & Michael, and not too many of us are not going to sit around being breezy and forgiving when a person of whom we love and care gets pissed upon and snickered at for the sake of ratings and "looking good" for her public.

Clearly you wouldn't understand the sheer love we have for Michael, with you being a non fan and all, so you're hardly qualified to tell us what we should or shouldn't do here in defense of the man.

Being that some of us love him w/our whole being, we are not going to take people like Miss Oprah insulting him, only to sit back and be politically correct about how we should treat her.
Have all the love you want for MJ. Diss Oprah or anybody else you want. You said yourself you do not like the way she disses MJ, but it is OK to join the "fat ass" fest? That does not make any sense at all, but then again, a lot of stuff here does not make any sense. That's OK, you are entitled to think any way you want.

Carry on.
[align=center]Pay no attention to my posts.[/align]

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:02 pm

Geraldine Hughes has some intersting insights regarding this issue at MJJF.

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:32 pm

Originally posted by '[O_o
']Have all the love you want for MJ. Diss Oprah or anybody else you want. You said yourself you do not like the way she disses MJ, but it is OK to join the "fat ass" fest? That does not make any sense at all, but then again, a lot of stuff here does not make any sense. That's OK, you are entitled to think any way you want.

Carry on.
Well then, if a lot of things don't make sense, then why try to sense it out because there's no sense in the first place from to put sense in the sense. Ya sense it?

:D (It's not suppose to make sense) :D

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:42 pm

Originally posted by '[O_o
']Have all the love you want for MJ. Diss Oprah or anybody else you want. You said yourself you do not like the way she disses MJ, but it is OK to join the "fat ass" fest? That does not make any sense at all, but then again, a lot of stuff here does not make any sense. That's OK, you are entitled to think any way you want.

Carry on.
I don't get why you're here. If things here don't make sense to you, go to another site that embraces the so-called 2 sides that you seem to be so in need of arguing.

There are valid reasons behind why we happen to dislike/distrust her.
I think that since she was molested as a child, and MJ has been accused of it, he leaves a bad taste in her mouth.
And so to resolve those issues of hers, she'd rather jump on the bandwagon and joke about his PJ's and him and Lisa having sex. That's her therapy?

See, that's what I don't get. If there's this appalled and amazed attitude about him being a molester, then why is it that the first thing is always to make snide comments for laughs? Last time I checked, molestation and being falsely accused of it, is a serious matter.

If Oprah was so traumatized by her childhood, you'd think she'd treat it accordingly. I KNOW she doesn't want us laughing and sniggling at her tortured past. No.

All she can seem to do is poke fun at Michael's expense, and that right there shows to me that she is full of it just like all the others. She has a forum and the power in which she can change a lot of people's close minded attitudes, but she chooses not to.
[align=center]Image[/align]

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:04 pm

^ *applauses*

sunny2005

Post by sunny2005 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:12 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I don't get why you're here. If things here don't make sense to you, go to another site that embraces the so-called 2 sides that you seem to be so in need of arguing.

There are valid reasons behind why we happen to dislike/distrust her.

And so to resolve those issues of hers, she'd rather jump on the bandwagon and joke about his PJ's and him and Lisa having sex. That's her therapy?

See, that's what I don't get. If there's this appalled and amazed attitude about him being a molester, then why is it that the first thing is always to make snide comments for laughs? Last time I checked, molestation and being falsely accused of it, is a serious matter.

If Oprah was so traumatized by her childhood, you'd think she'd treat it accordingly. I KNOW she doesn't want us laughing and sniggling at her tortured past. No.

All she can seem to do is poke fun at Michael's expense, and that right there shows to me that she is full of it just like all the others. She has a forum and the power in which she can change a lot of people's close minded attitudes, but she chooses not to.
YOU GO GIRL! I couldn't have said it better myself! I am highly disappointed in Oprah, and she was one I use to think highly of, but not since her poor attitude torwards Michael.
:2mjghetto :icon_afro

Annieruok7

Post by Annieruok7 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:22 pm

I find it interesting how when Oprah asked Priscilla Presley her opinion of the whole MJ thing, she stated that she thinks MJ just wanted Lisa's children, and even Lisa looked at her mom like she was crazy...But Oprah failed to point out that Priscilla, and i have said this b4, met Elvis when she was 14, and stated that they did everything sexually just shy of actual intercourse...so does that make Elvis a child molester as well? Oprah usually comes from all angles, why did she fail to find that one?

How come she asked MJ if he was a virgin when she interviewed him 10 years ago, but when JFK Jr. was on her show, she said she was not going to ask him about his sex life out of respect for his privacy? Where was the respect for MJ's privacy?

Annie :uh_uh:
The further you run from your sins, the more exhausted you are when the catch up with you...and they will.

Clive Owens - \\\"Inside Man\\\"

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:28 pm

Originally posted by Annieruok7
How come she asked MJ if he was a virgin when she interviewed him 10 years ago, but when JFK Jr. was on her show, she said she was not going to ask him about his sex life out of respect for his privacy? Where was the respect for MJ's privacy?

Annie :uh_uh:
Yeah, where's Michael's privacy gone? Damn Oprah!>Hater!

"Ain't the pictures enough, why do you go through so much to get the stories ya need...so you can bury me. You got the people confused..." :banana-mu