Does anyone think that maybe Michael is an Angel?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJslave

Post by MJslave » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:58 am

I know it's a corny and dumb thing to ask, it's just that, so many people have said that when they met Michael they could feel this energy coming from him. And I have heard 3 or 4 stories of people saying that Michael 'healed' their kids who were termanilly ill, and after all the crap Michael has gone through, he still seems to have the strength to pull through. Plus lets not forget Archangel Michael....so I have had this thought a few times. I know he's not an Angel, but you have to admit, it's pretty strange...
I LOVE MICHAEL

Mack Dogg

Post by Mack Dogg » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:04 am

Or Jesus in disguise? Possible. My mom and I saw a bum onthe street and he asked us for money. She gave him some and I asked why. She said he could be Jesus in disguise, what if I didn't give him money?Mike might be that. Which means Sneddon gon be in hell regardless.

moonball29

Post by moonball29 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:10 am

its interesting to think about. i'm not saying that Michael is Jesus, but its funny how there are similarities...

for example, while everything was going on with Jesus and him about to be crucified, his friends denied him and turned on him. same with Michael, as soon as some bad news comes around all his "friends" say negative things.

please, i dont want people to think i'm saying that Michael is Jesus...just sharing an observation here.

MJslave

Post by MJslave » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:11 am

No, I know. I mean I don't want anyone to thing I am trying to make him out as some Angel sent from god and we all must worship him like a religion or anything. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
I LOVE MICHAEL

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:12 am

Well..Michael IS a human being. LOL. BUT an EXTRAORDINARY one at that :) I'm not one of those fans who believes he's a diety (sic?) or anything like that (Although that is certainly their right to believe that if they will ..) , but I definitely think he's a special person, gifted by God (or whatever higher being you believe in personally as you read this) to bring love and joy to the world...cheesy as that might sound to some :lol: I mean..think about it. Just look at all the joy and inspiration he provides to the world by way of his art, his talent, and even aside from that..his generousity, compassion, and caring. I mean...just look at what he does to and for US. :inlove People like Michael Jackson are truly one in a million..in a class of their own. Yes, he IS human..he, like any other person, has their faults and limitations, but at the same time, he IS special. :D Based on my own personal experiences of meeting and being around him when I've seen him in person, I can testify to the fact that he does seem to have a sort of special aura of sorts about him. I mean, when he looks at, smiles at, or talks to you or whatever, he makes you feel special...personally special, as if you are the only one there with him, even if there are lots of others around. Sure, you're in awe when you meet him, but it's so NOT as if he's "up there" and you're "down there". As extraordinary as he is, he is very humble and down to earth. I really don't think he fully realizes just how SPECIAL he is to sooooo many people....

Okay..I'll quit rambling for now, LOL, but you're right..while he may not be a superhuman being or anything like that, he IS special....and the world would sure as hell be a better place if there were more people like Michael Jackson..
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

MJslave

Post by MJslave » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:15 am

Maybe god sent him to bring out the selfishness in people so he can send them to hell ie:Martin Bashit, Tom Sneddon, Gloria Allred etc.
I LOVE MICHAEL

Drizzl

Post by Drizzl » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:21 am

I don't believe he is an angel in any biblical sense of the word. I do believe his heart is as big as it can be, and for that we love him.
\\\\\\\"Through the grace of God, I have been fortunate to have achieved many of my artistic and professional aspirations realized early in my lifetime.\\\\\\\" - Michael Jackson

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:24 am

Originally posted by Drizzl
I don't believe he is an angel in any biblical sense of the word. I do believe his heart is as big as it can be, and for that we love him.
Exactly (IMHO) :)
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Drizzl

Post by Drizzl » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:37 am

We can all try to be Christ-like in our ways, and that's the christian way. I think this is what Michael tries so hard to achieve. As a Seventh-Day Adventist Christian I know what this means. To be like Christ but not claiming His place. Man works on BEHALF of His Holiness. And He works on behalf of man.
\\\\\\\"Through the grace of God, I have been fortunate to have achieved many of my artistic and professional aspirations realized early in my lifetime.\\\\\\\" - Michael Jackson

Annieruok7

Post by Annieruok7 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:37 am

That's a very interesting observation...
I don't think that MJ is some sort of diety, or healer, I never did, but I do feel that he is touched deeply by something of a divine nature.
Its the way people of all races and ages are just drawn to him,feel so strongly about him and believe in him...its all very spiritual, he touches our souls for reasons that all of us can't fully explain, at least I can't.

I noticed it during the Bashir interview, especially when he was talking about his father at the beginning and sitting on the couch at the very end of the interview. Its in his eyes. You can't see it physically, you can just feel it when you look in his eyes. I don't know if I'm making sense here or not. But when you talk about things of this nature, its kind of hard to make sense...

The beauty of his work, his courage, its all rooted deeply in his own deep spiritual self. At least that's the way I see it.

Annie :idontknow
The further you run from your sins, the more exhausted you are when the catch up with you...and they will.

Clive Owens - \\\"Inside Man\\\"

moonball29

Post by moonball29 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:49 am

this is a very interesting topic...i like reading everyone's opinions on this.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:50 am

When you love Michael so much and then you finally see him face to face...of course you are going to feel overwhelmed. It's nothing to do with any kind of 'diety' in Michael.

It's the same with any fan when they meet their favorite person.

Jesus in disguise? Yes, becuse Jesus would feel up Naomi Campbell in a video for a song about sex.

Let's be real here. :laugh Michael tries to be the best he can be as a human-being.

You can say Michael is an angel in the sense that he's very kind and generous. In that sense he is, how many people has he helped in his lifetime?

moonball29

Post by moonball29 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:51 am

we werent saying that he actually is all of these things...

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:52 am

Originally posted by MJslave
Maybe god sent him to bring out the selfishness in people so he can send them to hell ie:Martin Bashit, Tom Sneddon, Gloria Allred etc.

Michael didn't bring out the worst in these fools, they've been this way all their lives.

Trust me, God didn't need Michael to see it.

Also, I doubt he'd be putting things into place just so he could send people to hell.

MJBaby

Post by MJBaby » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:11 am

i know in my heart he is considered an angel,well considered my graudian angel.he has done so many good things for me its makes no sense.i will always love him no matter what.but yes deep down inside i know he is an angel or maybe a gift from God,one of those or maybe both.
I LOVE U ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE U ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE U ALL !!!!!!!!!!!