Does anyone think that maybe Michael is an Angel?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

stangetheman@YAHOO.COM

Post by stangetheman@YAHOO.COM » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:39 am

I do he all ways been my angle rolemodel the world need more michael jackson out their.

stangetheman@YAHOO.COM

Post by stangetheman@YAHOO.COM » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:54 am

michael big dowe eyes will take you away.

mjj_girl05

Post by mjj_girl05 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:45 pm

wow reading all these replies just makes me think. I mean I don't think Michael is Jesus in disguise or anything but Michael is just a very very very kind and generous person. It's truly amazing what he does but I'm not so sure about the angel and Jesus stuff. But that's just me.

dangerousgurl829

Post by dangerousgurl829 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:25 pm

I like what all of you are saying.

I think about that sometimes...like in one of his concert those girls were holding up a sign that said "Michael Your A Gift From God."...it made me wonder...the person that he is, what he has done for the world...i can't help but wonder of hes an angel in disguise. He's helped me a lot through my life & ive read other peoples stories about how he helped them through hard time...& i think that he is an angel :)

~Sheri~

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:26 pm

No...of course not. Just a genius.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:54 pm

I don't like it when people see him as an Angel, or as someone to worship...it's kind of silly...

But, in my opinion...NO I don't think he's an angel. He's just an ordinary person like everyone else, with a kind heart. I don't like it when people see him as...God or something...

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Michaels_Liberian_Girl
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Michaels_Liberian_Girl » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:22 pm

Michael is an angel. Pure and simple.
[align=center][/align]

Mack Dogg

Post by Mack Dogg » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:45 am

Originally posted by Drizzl
We can all try to be Christ-like in our ways, and that's the christian way. I think this is what Michael tries so hard to achieve. As a Seventh-Day Adventist Christian I know what this means. To be like Christ but not claiming His place. Man works on BEHALF of His Holiness. And He works on behalf of man.
You're a Seventh- Day Adventist?!? ME TOO!!!

MrsBigE

Post by MrsBigE » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:23 am

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks
Well..Michael IS a human being. LOL. BUT an EXTRAORDINARY one at that :) I'm not one of those fans who believes he's a diety (sic?) or anything like that (Although that is certainly their right to believe that if they will ..) , but I definitely think he's a special person, gifted by God (or whatever higher being you believe in personally as you read this) to bring love and joy to the world...cheesy as that might sound to some :lol: I mean..think about it. Just look at all the joy and inspiration he provides to the world by way of his art, his talent, and even aside from that..his generousity, compassion, and caring. I mean...just look at what he does to and for US. :inlove People like Michael Jackson are truly one in a million..in a class of their own. Yes, he IS human..he, like any other person, has their faults and limitations, but at the same time, he IS special. :D Based on my own personal experiences of meeting and being around him when I've seen him in person, I can testify to the fact that he does seem to have a sort of special aura of sorts about him. I mean, when he looks at, smiles at, or talks to you or whatever, he makes you feel special...personally special, as if you are the only one there with him, even if there are lots of others around. Sure, you're in awe when you meet him, but it's so NOT as if he's "up there" and you're "down there". As extraordinary as he is, he is very humble and down to earth. I really don't think he fully realizes just how SPECIAL he is to sooooo many people....

Okay..I'll quit rambling for now, LOL, but you're right..while he may not be a superhuman being or anything like that, he IS special....and the world would sure as hell be a better place if there were more people like Michael Jackson..
My sentiments EXACTLY! Although I've never had the pleasure of meeting Michael in person, after seeing all the good he's done for others (even if it meant putting himself in harm's way), I have to say that he's not like the rest of us on many deeper levels. Yes, he's human, but if we all could be a little bit more like Michael...what a great world this would be!

MrsBigE

Post by MrsBigE » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:29 am

Jesus in disguise? Yes, becuse Jesus would feel up Naomi Campbell in a video for a song about sex.

:crackingu

Sorry, but I had to laugh at the way you put this! Good point though...

floacist

Post by floacist » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:29 am

He is a human being, even though he isnt your average 46 year old man, he is still a norman man. I think everything that has happened to him good and bad is for a reason but thats like for everyone, we all have a different purpose or plan and his just happens to be affecting and touching people all over the world.

Ebony Eyes

Post by Ebony Eyes » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:25 am

I have to say, I'm jealous of him of all people. I've never been jealous before, but I'm jealous of Michael because of the wonderful energy he radiates, and the people who feel them. Every little child that has came to visit my family -boy or girl- have always wanted to stay with me at all times,and when they leave they get upset: but when Michael has that same quality with a mass admiration from the public, I feel like he blew me out the water. He's blessed in some area and doesn't even realize it. I say he really is an angel just like I am- like we all can be if we try. It's not hard. All you gotta do is know how to love.
The essence of innocence.....

Dove For Land.

-JANIE-

Post by -JANIE- » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:42 am

If Michael is an Angel, God has one helluva rhythm - that's all I can say!!

Michael is special. I believe he's very spiritual, and I believe there's a niaeveity and innocence about Michael that is very rare in this world. He does have an angelic quality about him, and I also believe he likes to be portrayed this way (ie. video for You Are Not Alone) and then mix that image up with raunchier sexier images. At the same time, Michael can also be a bit of a diva at times! ;) and in the next minute be the most down to earth person in the world...

Michael is a Mystery, that's for sure, whether it's Angelic or not I can't say - but for sure, he's fascinating! :D
Michael - your smile is the window to your soul

LoveMeIfYouDare

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:07 pm

somehow i do believe Michael is an angel in disguise...he is juz such an amazing soul...so unlike normal u n me...but on the other hand,he mite b sent by God to juz make this world a beta place...

that's y Michael always has this ability to pull thru everything...coz God is looking over him...:)

God bless his soul...
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

P dub

Post by P dub » Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:34 pm

I for one do not belive that Michael is any type of angel or sent forth by god because everyone is human being NO one has any type of magical powers or nothing like that i do belive that people can do voodoo but i dont think that has anything to do w/ gods hands. Michael is a very religious person and as many of us know Michael as long as the rest of his family was raised as a Jehovahs Witness and his mother is one as long as his sister (i am one also) so i dont belive that it is possible for someone to be sent forth by god or posses any godlike qualitys, but i do belive that people who are christians strive to be christ like and Michael certainly does also.
\\\\\\\" I\\\\\\\'ll Show My Brotha

How To Do The Thing Right

Lift Up Your Head

And Show The World You Got Pride

Go For What You Want

Don\\\\\\\'t Let \\\\\\\'Em Get In Your Way

You Can Be A Winner

If You Keep The Faith

Straighten Out Yourself

And Get Your Mind On Track

dust Off Your Butt

And Get Your Self-Respect Back