Corey Feldman Comes Clean on MJ

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:33 pm

I was molested by a family member when I was 11 years old. I didn't report it to my mother until I was over 18. I just couldn't bring myself to talk about the horrible things that happened. I felt ashamed and somehow responsible.
Let me say I'm sorry! No one should ever have that happen to them! And if so, you should never feel like it was your fault!

I dunno if he's saying the truth but...if it is true then, I'm sorry for Corey. BUT, I have to say that it's a bit fishy!

MrsBigE

Post by MrsBigE » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:43 pm

Originally posted by Albamelia
Let me say I'm sorry! No one should ever have that happen to them! And if so, you should never feel like it was your fault!

I dunno if he's saying the truth but...if it is true then, I'm sorry for Corey. BUT, I have to say that it's a bit fishy!
Thanks, Albamelia. I'm 33 years old now, and after years of counseling, I realize that what happened to me wasn't my fault. I've tried to turn that tragedy around and help others who have been through similar circumstances.

I don't know about Corey...I've read some stories about his abuse and his story does seem to change. Young children will change their stories sometimes because they change their minds about telling someone after they've already said something. It is very scary when your secret comes out...and it's not always positive. In my case, I was actually told it was my fault when my story came out!

But with Corey...I just don't know. If it did happen, I pray for him because it's a nightmare. If it didn't, then he should be ashamed of himself for making those kind of allegations. But there is a reason people don't tell or tell immediately. That was my point...not whether Corey was being truthful or not.

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:47 pm

In my case, I was actually told it was my fault when my story came out!
Dang! That sux!:(
I realize that what happened to me wasn't my fault.

I'm glad you finally realized it wasn't your fault!

MrsBigE

Post by MrsBigE » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:50 pm

Originally posted by Albamelia
Dang! That sux!:(

I'm glad you finally realized it wasn't your fault!
Yeah...it was not a pleasant time for me. But I survived. Thanks for your words of support...I appreciate it! :D

mjj_girl05

Post by mjj_girl05 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:14 pm

I really don't like Cory Feldman lol so no comment on that

cecilia

Post by cecilia » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:16 pm

I don't know what to think about him. He needs some counseling, definetly. Abused or not abused, he seems to be a little messed up....
We gossip about others because we are not sufficiently interested in the process of our own thinking and of our own action. Generally, when we gossip it is to condemn others, but, stretching it charitably, it is perhaps to imitate others.Catch yourself the next time you are gossiping about somebody; if you are aware of it, it will indicate an awful lot to you about yourself. Don\\\\\\\'t cover it up by saying that you are merely inquisitive about others. It indicates restles

MrsBigE

Post by MrsBigE » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:23 pm

Originally posted by cecilia
I don't know what to think about him. He needs some counseling, definetly. Abused or not abused, he seems to be a little messed up....
I definitely agree.

SmpsnsFan3

Post by SmpsnsFan3 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:26 pm

Sry about what happened to you BigE......but I gotta admit, I don't believe this guy.

He's been a whiny little bitch ever since Michael quote "Left him to die" when the towers fell after the 30th anniversary concert.

After Mike was arrested, he comes on TV and bitches and moans on how Michael showed him Anatomy books...twisting his words to make it seem dramatic so he'd get a few extra minutes in the spotlight. Then immediately after shedding a tear about how miserable his life is, he promotes a new cheap ass movie he's working on.

Then after mike is vindicated, he turns around and talks about being molested everynight by showbusiness people, making him realize all of a sudden that Michael is not a Pedo?

I've watched this man an the Surreal Life for an entire season. He drove everyone else nuts on that show with his Drama Queen antics. I almost hate this guy more than I hate Gavin and Janet.

If indeed he was molested... he needs counseling, because its obviously affected him pretty badly, if he lashes out at Mike like that.

But in the back of my mind.....he just wants to stir up drama to make some Movie Directors pity him into getting him a job so he can keep his coke payments up.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"A Stubborn daughter of a stubborn sire, this ill-starred maiden kicks against the pricks\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"<span style=\\\\\\\'font-size:12pt;line-height:10

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:30 pm

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Oh please. What the hell is this shit.

He was just on FOX saying the opposite.
Recently? :pacifier

MrsBigE

Post by MrsBigE » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:13 pm

Originally posted by SmpsnsFan3
Sry about what happened to you BigE......but I gotta admit, I don't believe this guy.

He's been a whiny little bitch ever since Michael quote "Left him to die" when the towers fell after the 30th anniversary concert.

After Mike was arrested, he comes on TV and bitches and moans on how Michael showed him Anatomy books...twisting his words to make it seem dramatic so he'd get a few extra minutes in the spotlight. Then immediately after shedding a tear about how miserable his life is, he promotes a new cheap ass movie he's working on.

Then after mike is vindicated, he turns around and talks about being molested everynight by showbusiness people, making him realize all of a sudden that Michael is not a Pedo?

I've watched this man an the Surreal Life for an entire season. He drove everyone else nuts on that show with his Drama Queen antics. I almost hate this guy more than I hate Gavin and Janet.

If indeed he was molested... he needs counseling, because its obviously affected him pretty badly, if he lashes out at Mike like that.

But in the back of my mind.....he just wants to stir up drama to make some Movie Directors pity him into getting him a job so he can keep his coke payments up.
Thanks, Smpsnsfan3.

I think Corey Feldman has some serious issues. Some of these may or may not be from being molested. I think he needs counseling. Do I think Michael acted inappropriately with him? No. I honestly don't believe Michael is capable of hurting another human being - especially a child - that way. So when Corey talks about Michael acting inappropriately with him and showing him nude photos, I admit I doubt the accuracy of the story. I struggle with the thought that Corey would only come forward with his story after Michael was accused. It just seems like he was trying to put the spotlight on himself...not relay a tragic event that happened to him.

Do I believe he was molested by others in Hollywood? I don't know. I suppose it's possible. But if he's telling his story for publicity...I think he's sick. Molestation isn't glamorous. You tell someone because you need help or you hope to be able to help someone else. Not for publicity or any other reason.

MrsBigE

Post by MrsBigE » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:14 pm

Oh, I forgot...I think he was a whiny drama queen on Surreal Life too! It drove me nuts!!!

SmpsnsFan3

Post by SmpsnsFan3 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:40 pm

lol i wanted to reach into the screen and slap him...

and you brought up a point I forgot to mention.... Since the Trial, people have been exploiting Child Molestation.

Jay Leno made it a big Joke.

Janet and her kids used it to try and extract money from Michael and the government.

Whether it happened or not... Feldman is using it for attention.

If anything.. these idiots are going to make it harder for some kids to come clean with what happened to them, and leaving the REAL molesters to do whatever they wish.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"A Stubborn daughter of a stubborn sire, this ill-starred maiden kicks against the pricks\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"<span style=\\\\\\\'font-size:12pt;line-height:10

MjsBabyMomma

Post by MjsBabyMomma » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:29 pm

Corey Feldman is a piece of shi%!!!! Like Vicky said, he has made Michael look bad in the past and I'll NEVER forget that!
[align=center]Michael, I love you so much![/align]

MJIL

Post by MJIL » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:36 pm

I still didn't here or read an apology in that explanation... oh well...
You don\\\'t love Michael Jackson?!... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??!!!

Off_the_wall

Post by Off_the_wall » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:02 pm

Corey Feldman one messed up 'kid' and needs some help that's all I have to say about him.
SARAH