Michael\'s music helped me last night during a hard time

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:38 pm

This weekend has been really bad. A lot of drama is going on in my family right now. Last night I was feeling really hopeless and depressed, and felt like there was no way out. Then you know what happened? My dad put on the 'Dangerous' album, and I knew I would be okay. I knew that things would get better and that I shouldn't give up. I think Michael's music might have saved me last night, because I felt at an all time low.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

mjj_girl05

Post by mjj_girl05 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:42 pm

Well I'm sorry to hear that ur family's goin thru problems and wish you the best! :) Glad Mikey could help once again!

Eboni

Post by Eboni » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:54 pm

Hey..sorry to hear bout ur family having problems but with life comes problems...God knew that so that's why he made MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!! :D

-Michael has the magic so keep spinning them records and you'll be alright lovey!!! :thumbsup

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:05 pm

That's what it's all about Dana! Good for you! :D

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:09 pm

Aww i'm sorry to hear about that :thumbsdown Mikes music always helps me too :thumbsup
[align=center]Image[/align]

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:56 pm

I am glad to hear that Michael could help you out once again! Michael knows what he means to us.

And I hope things get better with your family!!

DirtyDiana87

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:55 pm

Dana,

I hope everything works out for you and your family. That is so cool about Michael's music helping you. :)

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!

urbanpinkpixie

Post by urbanpinkpixie » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:36 pm

I hope everything gets better with your family, Dana. Michael's music has helped me through a lot of tough times, too.
[align=center]LJ / MySpace \\\\  Xanga

[/align]

MrsBigE

Post by MrsBigE » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:36 pm

Dana:

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through a rough time right now. I know it's hard to remember when everything seems to be going wrong, but it does get better eventually. Just keep the faith and don't give up! There are plenty of people you can turn to for support or just a listening ear...for instance you need look no further than the MJ fan community!

As MJ wrote (and partially sang) in the lyrics to "We Are The World"...

"When you're down and out, and there seems no hope at all. But if you just believe, there's no way we can fall."

Keep the Faith, Dana! It WILL get better soon!

Kim (((HUGS)))

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:23 am

aww thank you. All of you guys are so sweet! I decided to write a message to Michael all about what happened. I really hope he'll like it. Let me know what you all think:

Dearest Michael,

I must tell you what happened to me last night. You see, right now my family is going through some personal problems, and last night I was feeling really hopeless and sad, like there was no way out. I felt like I wanted to die. Then you know what happened? before I went to bed, my dad put on the 'Dangerous' album (which is very special to me, since I became a fan when that album came out). I realized that I would be ok and that everything would get better. Your music helped save me last night, Michael. Thank God that I became a fan of yours. I am forever grateful to you. I hope you resting and relaxing and having a great summer. God bless you!

Love,
Dana Elizabeth Tucker

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

LoveMeIfYouDare

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:29 am

im so happy for u that michael's music had help u thru ur problems...i noe wat u mean...sometimes when i feel like i need a suicide,michael's music always help me thru...:)
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

MrsBigE

Post by MrsBigE » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:49 pm

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
aww thank you. All of you guys are so sweet! I decided to write a message to Michael all about what happened. I really hope he'll like it. Let me know what you all think:

Dearest Michael,

I must tell you what happened to me last night. You see, right now my family is going through some personal problems, and last night I was feeling really hopeless and sad, like there was no way out. I felt like I wanted to die. Then you know what happened? before I went to bed, my dad put on the 'Dangerous' album (which is very special to me, since I became a fan when that album came out). I realized that I would be ok and that everything would get better. Your music helped save me last night, Michael. Thank God that I became a fan of yours. I am forever grateful to you. I hope you resting and relaxing and having a great summer. God bless you!

Love,
Dana Elizabeth Tucker
I think he'll LOVE it! :D

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:43 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. Michael has always brightened my spirits whenever I'm down. Even at my lowest when I feel nothing good will ever make me feel better, Michael always makes me happy!

dangerousgurl829

Post by dangerousgurl829 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:45 pm

It's wonderful to hear that Michael helped you...He really is a gift from God, isn't he? :)

~Sheri~