This really irritated me!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:29 pm

I was watching the Maury show & they were talking about this one nurse who was taking care of this young girl who was blind & paralyzed. The father started suspecting the nurse of abuse so he installed a hidden camera in the room & they pretty much caught her in the act. She was hitting her, dragging her, pulling on her arm, etc. like she was some rag doll! Anyway, this lady gets prosecuted & even with the video taped evidence all she got was 5 years probation & a $200 fine ( on a more postive note, she lost her nursing license). I started to thinking about Michael & I just couldn't believe how all this lady got was 5 years probation for child abuse(caught on tape!) but they were ready to throw Michael in jail for twenty years with barely any evidence. How unfair is that? That really bothered me! Where was the outrage here? Where were the protestor's here? I can't believe all this lady got was a slap on the wrist but they were so eager to get Michael. That's just terrible!

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:36 pm

That's because :

A. The nurse isn't Michael Jackson.

and

B. The nurse didn't molest the child or ply her with alchohol or conspire to commit extortion and hold someone hostage. Michael was facing all those years because you if stack all of those charges together, and that's some serious time.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:41 pm

^ Agrees

Silviaj80

Post by Silviaj80 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:49 pm

Originally posted by Cristine87
I was watching the Maury show & they were talking about this one nurse who was taking care of this young girl who was blind & paralyzed. The father started suspecting the nurse of abuse so he installed a hidden camera in the room & they pretty much caught her in the act. She was hitting her, dragging her, pulling on her arm, etc. like she was some rag doll! Anyway, this lady gets prosecuted & even with the video taped evidence all she got was 5 years probation & a $200 fine ( on a more postive note, she lost her nursing license). I started to thinking about Michael & I just couldn't believe how all this lady got was 5 years probation for child abuse(caught on tape!) but they were ready to throw Michael in jail for twenty years with barely any evidence. How unfair is that? That really bothered me! Where was the outrage here? Where were the protestor's here? I can't believe all this lady got was a slap on the wrist but they were so eager to get Michael. That's just terrible!
I completely agree with you.
It's disgusting that this nurse got only few years of punishment, and a small fine, while Michael, who is innocent, ran the risk of going in prison for 20 years, for a thing he never did. :thumbsdow
They don't know what justice is :nonono: :yuk
Moon shines down on this good evening,

one warm kiss in the cold night air,

for this good love undeceiving

I\\\\\\\'ll be anywhere,

just as long as you were there...

Silviaj80

Post by Silviaj80 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:52 pm

Originally posted by HeavenSent
That's because :

A. The nurse isn't Michael Jackson.

and

B. The nurse didn't molest the child or ply her with alchohol or conspire to commit extortion and hold someone hostage. Michael was facing all those years because you if stack all of those charges together, and that's some serious time.
Yes, but I do also think that if it was another person, not Michael, who was being accused of all those things, I don't really think they were going to give this person 20 years of jail. Because it was Michael Jackson, they wanted to exagerate. they are only bastards :thumbsdow

I\\\\\\\'ll be anywhere,

mjj_girl05

Post by mjj_girl05 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:58 pm

Cuz it's Michael Jackson the King of Pop and they want to see him go down and be thrown in prison. Those stupid bastards!!

mjlovergurl

Post by mjlovergurl » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:35 pm

well sad thing is our justice system is racist and we know it and she wasnt Michael so thats one reason why she didnt go to jail. chances are that family will file a lawsuit agaisnt the hopstial. i know i would file one in a heartbeat. that is unfair.

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:45 pm

It does suck that they're out to get the innocent people when the real criminals are under their noses. They sicken me! *spits*

Pretty Young Thing

Post by Pretty Young Thing » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:00 pm

I hate how people treat Michael (or celebrities overall) different just because they're famous. >_<

Silviaj80

Post by Silviaj80 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:25 am

about the news, it's really shocking me...sometimes you mustn' t even trust nurses, because they take advantage of you...
once I've heard on television, in my country, that a hospitalised man who went into coma, said that when he was in that condition he could see himself on the hospital bed, and suddenly he saw a nurse stealing his wallet from his jacket :thumbsdow .
But when he came back to life, he just said to check the pocket of the stealing nurse: they did and they found out that the nurse did really stole the man's wallet! :cryptic
I don't know, the story can be true or false, but it's just to make you see how horrible nurses ( and people in general) can be sometimes... :nonono:

I\\\\\\\'ll be anywhere,

LoveMeIfYouDare

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:41 am

Originally posted by Silviaj80
I completely agree with you.
It's disgusting that this nurse got only few years of punishment, and a small fine, while Michael, who is innocent, ran the risk of going in prison for 20 years, for a thing he never did. :thumbsdow
They don't know what justice is :nonono: :yuk
i agree with u...the whole MJ thing is juz unfair!
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

hot4uMichael

Post by hot4uMichael » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:41 pm

Originally posted by Cristine87
that is truly devastating! I can't believe it.
[align=center]Image

Aqui muy excellente favorito

\\\\\\\"Handcuffing Michael, is like handcuffing us and the entire black community\\\\\\\" - Jermaine Jackson on BET Special Show[/align]

Name: Cindy

MjsBabyMomma

Post by MjsBabyMomma » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:12 pm

Well, if you think in 'technical' terms, then it makes sense how Michael's would be more years in prison. But, I agree, if you think with some COMMON SENSE, it'd make more sense for her to spend more time.
[align=center]Michael, I love you so much![/align]

MjsBabyMomma

Post by MjsBabyMomma » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:13 pm

That's completely horrible and pretty sad to see how nurses, as loving and caring as they're supposed to be, can act in reality. :(
[align=center]Michael, I love you so much![/align]

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:16 pm

The father suspected the woman of child abuse because she saw his daughter had a black eye & her behavior was different! It was just sad. Her stepmom had to stop working to stay home & take care of her now because they don't trust her with anyone else!

I just hate how eager people are to get Michael & how difficult they make his life! I was thinking back to the trial & how horrible people were to him. I mean, this lady didn't even serve jail time, just 5 misely years of probation. WTF?