Has anyone seen this one footage?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MjsBabyMomma

Post by MjsBabyMomma » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:16 pm

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks
Oh yeah, I remember that :lol: It was last summer..late July 2004. The majority of Michael's female fan population (and perhaps even some of his male..haha) went bananas over it! :laugh It seems as if anytime Michael is seen with someone of the opposite sex, she is automatically labeled as the love of his life..:lol: jk jk..but still, it was quite entertaining and a welcome distraction from the BS "case" still in progress at the time. Not to mention good fodder for my fan fic "The Girl is Mine"..;) :lol: :popcorn
REally? It was the summer of last year? Then that's not too long ago! I agree about what u said tho, but it's fun hatin' on the girl that we think is the 'love of his life'. lol
[align=center]Michael, I love you so much![/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:23 pm

Originally posted by MjsBabyMomma
REally? It was the summer of last year? Then that's not too long ago! I agree about what u said tho, but it's fun hatin' on the girl that we think is the 'love of his life'. lol
Yep...seems like just yesterday, don't it? :lol: And yep, females romantically linked with Michael just cannot win with his female fans. If the girl is with him, we hate her for him liking/loving her. If they break up, we hate her for breaking his heart. Yet, we all want to try out the "job" for ourselves...soo ironic. LMAO :laugh
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Alice in Wonderland

Post by Alice in Wonderland » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:40 pm

You know, I hope the man is crawling with girlfriends and one day we'll find out he has a whole mess of kids like Marlin Brando or Ray Charles. LOL! Seriously, live it up man. Only Michael is too much of a gentlman to brag of such things.

Hey, I remember a couple of other women. A pretty and young blonde model on E.T. who claimed to have known him since he was thirteen and then there is this scene at the end of the Invincible Sigining tape from NYC - he **very** affectionately hugs this young woman with long, blond hair and wispers something into her ear. The scene is RIGHT at the end and I don't know if he's aware that he's being filmed. He DEFINATELY acted interested, then was trying to get her digits (which made his "bodygaurds" - you know the young men who got involved in this whole trial) laugh. To which Michael responded innocently, "what?"

TabloidTrasher
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by TabloidTrasher » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:44 pm

is there a link or something that I can view this footage? I've never seen it, and would like to! LOL (Just so I can get jeleous at the girl hand feeding MY MAN! LOL :)

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:59 am

Interesting. Sounds to me as if he was just having fun and doing things that normal people do. Good for him.

LoveMeIfYouDare

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:57 am

i remember this!lucky gal!

but the stupid media blew it up to TOO big an issue...
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

TabloidTrasher
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by TabloidTrasher » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:12 pm

So I can't see the footage? Where can I find it if I can't get it from here...Does anyone know? :) Thanx

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:11 pm

Yeah, whatever, I remember that day. :careless :( *wipes tear* I had just passed that mall before he got there and I probably missed the best chance ever to see him up close.

*Raises hands to heavens* DAMMIIIITTTTT!
[align=center]Image[/align]

lovelymjgirl
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by lovelymjgirl » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:25 pm

Oh I remember this! I wish I were there. I'd slap tha girl!!! j/k!!!

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:35 pm

Oh get over it there's a helluva lot more men out there.

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:36 pm

I actually have pictures of it at home!

I hope there is footage of it. DIdn't Mike get a pretzel?

forevermjslady
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by forevermjslady » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:39 pm

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Oh get over it there's a helluva lot more men out there.
Well...maybe she just really loves Michael. I know I can't get over him...

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:20 pm

Hi Mia! yes, I've seen that footage. I have to say I was a bit jealous...

Danielle Oliver

Post by Danielle Oliver » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:49 am

She is not similar to Lisa, this girl has boobs and hip. Lisa doesn´t, she is too thin.

I don´t get why there are some "fans" that say if he is with any woman is fake, is a PR thing. Come on. If you don´t believe that he can have a normal relationship with a woman, who will? He is a man. Thinking this way you are giving credits to people that say he is gay and a child molester. I think that she is beautiful and she should be his wife. Another thing, why are so jealous about? He doesnt belong to us. Are you 12 years old? If you want him, Why I don´t see any dressed up fan? When he visited my country I was dressed up, wearing make-up in frony of his hotel.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:53 pm

Originally posted by Danielle Oliver
She is not similar to Lisa, this girl has boobs and hip. Lisa doesn´t, she is too thin.

I don´t get why there are some "fans" that say if he is with any woman is fake, is a PR thing. Come on. If you don´t believe that he can have a normal relationship with a woman, who will? He is a man. Thinking this way you are giving credits to people that say he is gay and a child molester. I think that she is beautiful and she should be his wife. Another thing, why are so jealous about? He doesnt belong to us. Are you 12 years old? If you want him, Why I don´t see any dressed up fan? When he visited my country I was dressed up, wearing make-up in frony of his hotel.
Isn't that a bit shallow, though? I mean, I understand a lot of what you are saying, but to sort of imply that outer appearances are the main criteria in Michael (or ANYONE, for that matter) finding the "right person" for him is rather silly and a bit unfair, don't you think? I mean yeah, of course, Michael is a man and he's going to have attractions/tastes/ opinions, etc (LOL :lol: ) but I really don't think that he is that shallow to not give someone a chance just because they are not a model or something like that. I mean, look at Debbie...she might not have been this "model" type, but he married her all the same. And even if people think this was an arranged sort of thing because of the kids or whatever (I'm not saying it is..I'm just quoting the "critics" here), then why wouldn't he pick a model or an actress or something if he were worried about being "status quo"? I really think Michael is more heartfelt, sensitive, and open than that...and even if this "Monique" chick was/is something to him, I don't think that it was totally based on just her looks...

Just my two cents..;)

Anyhow, it's so ironic how this thread is still going strong today, the 1st year anniversary of that Houston visit :lol: ...
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]