What happens to the girls who...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

-JANIE-

Post by -JANIE- » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:46 pm

The truth is, that if you listen very carefully in the Budapest concert, you can JUST hear a snippet of the girl's hysteria... but in the show I've got for Munich, she's all over Michael and you can't hear a damn thing. She even clouts his mike a couple of times - I'm guessing Michael doesn't sing this part of the song live - even though he looks as if he doesn't miss a word!
Michael - your smile is the window to your soul

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:49 pm

That's probably true. You know, I do believe that he sings live..doesn't do an Ashlee Simpson ( :lol: had to) but I think it just might be backup.

Or maybe they just know something like this is going to happen and they're prepared. :D

Kanya

Post by Kanya » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:59 pm

Well, Michael is a gentle man, a feeler rather than a doer...And girls, if they wish to go to Michael's liking have to be just like that, gentle, sweet, patient, tender, innocent, pure, delicate, romantic, and not tug at him, pull his microphone, behave like madness and prevent Michael from performing...But just...I mean, I would feel, have my eyes closed and feel the breath pouring down from Michael's nostrils, feel his voice pleasing my hearing and draw love from a touch of his hand and a throb of his extensive heart...To me, it is nourishing the soul and the body at a time...
I could not scream and knead him like dough, he needs to be romanced with cautiously and sweetly...I would just swim with the feeling, with Music, with the oneness developing between Michael and myself, were I on that stage...Not cry, just rhyme along...

But, 'tween me and you, I feel like crying with myself as we speak...

-JANIE-

Post by -JANIE- » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:01 pm

Oh, they're prepared alright, Michael knows at exactly what point in the song the girl will be coming up the steps, and the whole "moment" is choregraphed down to Michael nodding to the security man to take her away.

Its a striking difference to a band I go and see frequently over here, they pick a girl out themselves, she calmly comes on stage, sits pertly on a chair, gets presented with flowers, and sings a few lines of the song with the band. No hysterics, no tears, nothing :lol: - all four kiss her on the cheek and she doesn't grab them - hell, she even waves to the crowd as she leaves. The closest I've ever seen one of these girls get to being remotely clingy is holding the hand of one of the band members!

Btw, I've seen Michael twice in concert and I can tell you - he sings live. Absolutely.

As for whether he sang this verse of "You are Not Alone" while the girls on stage, I would guess not!

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:03 pm

^^ :console: Don't cry.

Yeah, I totally agree. And btw, I like your use of words! :)

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:07 pm

Originally posted by JANIE
Oh, they're prepared alright, Michael knows at exactly what point in the song the girl will be coming up the steps, and the whole "moment" is choregraphed down to Michael nodding to the security man to take her away.
Yeah, I know that..I know that it's not like this big surprise..outta nowhere. :lol:
Btw, I've seen Michael twice in concert and I can tell you - he sings live. Absolutely.
I bet he does!! :) And good for you, you're lucky you got to see him. Hope my day comes sooooon. :tooexcite

Kanya

Post by Kanya » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:08 pm

Thank you so much, but, really, it is how I truly, truly feel...And I do not fall sensitive for anything that I see...Before loving Michael, I was a much colder person, I honestly was...But Michael has milden me overly much...

And thank you for stroking my head...I adore gentleness...

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:13 pm

Originally posted by Kanya

And thank you for stroking my head...I adore gentleness...

YW!! :lol: Glad to. Us, fans/friends, have to help each other out, right? Right. :heart2:

Kanya

Post by Kanya » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:21 pm

A friend in need is a friend indeed...Thank you, I have friends whom you can count on one hand...Or less...

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:22 pm

Yeah, he sings live. But during the History tour he had more backup then he had in previously tours. Simply because it really troubled his voice after the Dangerous tour. Or at least that what I heard from a friend who knows a lot about that sort of things... :idontknow

You know, many of Michael's songs are very difficult and hard for the voice.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Kanya

Post by Kanya » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:22 pm

Honey for the strings to flow, and lemon...And there it goes...Michael's voice is all a stream of waving, rippling milk and honey...

Danielle Oliver

Post by Danielle Oliver » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:54 pm

They put them back in the crowd. A friend of mine had the luck to dance with Michael on stage and she told me that they return to the crowd.

-JANIE-

Post by -JANIE- » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:15 am

Straight away? They don't get to be with Michael afterwards?

LoveMeIfYouDare

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:50 am

aww...those gals lucky enuf to get so close to much have an amazing time.but i think its kinda silly to as Kanya put it,knea michael like a dough...:D

but michael is sweet too to allow his fans to go so close to him...
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

DirtyDiana87

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:39 am

At my History concert in London when the girl got pulled up on stage, there was a fan in the crowd holding up a placard that read "Hug him for all of us" and I thought that was rather sweet...
AWW, how sweet! :)

Heather

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!