Michael Jackson to Record Hurricane Relief Song

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

DarkChild

Post by DarkChild » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:14 pm

Originally posted by P0P007
Wo somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this moring, I was just saying my opinion as I stated perfectly clear... of course I know Michael is free to do what he wants, nobody can control him but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to share my 2 cents. Hurricane's happen all over the world, not just in the USA, even though its sad to hear what happen so chill out, and relax cause you seem to be the one that is acting ignorant with such a rediculous angry reply for no reason.
I didn't get out of the bed the wrong side this morning thank you very much. I don't want to wreck this thread of great news with some bullshit argument with someone who thinks Michaels self image or whatever is more important than him helping people. Yeh hurricanes happen all the time, but of this scale with this much disaster? I am not ignorant, sorry that I'm supporting his wonderful SELFLESS idea and not going against it. Jeez. The End. Nice to meet you.
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]a week in the life of my music...[/align]

[COLOR=\\\"Navy][align=center]Big <333 for Elliot Yamin!!!!1111[/align][/COLOR]

privacy

Post by privacy » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:16 pm

Wo somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this moring, I was just saying my opinion as I stated perfectly clear... of course I know Michael is free to do what he wants, nobody can control him but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to share my 2 cents. Hurricane's happen all over the world, not just in the USA, even though its sad to hear what happen so chill out, and relax cause you seem to be the one that is acting ignorant with such a rediculous angry reply for no reason.
Wow back off, biatch. I'm sorry but you seem to have absolutely no feelings of compassion for these people who are f.cking dying. Yes hurricanes happen all over the world, but there aren't usually that come up as a grade 4. Thousands are dead. And all you care about is when Michael should strike onto the music scene?

He''ll make a lot of money from this FOR people who have lost their family and their homes. To think of music is disgusting at this moment in time.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

P0P007
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by P0P007 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:31 pm

Ok I think it was a bad idea to have joined this forum. Sorry to have caused problems with a public opinion, especially now that we are insulting each other by saying bitches and all, sorry but I don't go that way... all I wanted was to express our fandom and the love we have for MJ. I am very open minded person and I respect what other people's have to say regarding their public opinion. But when it comes down to saying such harsh words, I'm sorry. You have no idea how it hurts to have a relative in New Orleans that has no home and no where to go. You have no idea how that feels. Bye

historythiller

Post by historythiller » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:35 pm

We love you. Dont go ( HUGS YOU).

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:39 pm

Originally posted by P0P007
Ok I think it was a bad idea to have joined this forum. Sorry to have caused problems with a public opinion, especially now that we are insulting each other by saying bitches and all, sorry but I don't go that way... all I wanted was to express our fandom and the love we have for MJ. I am very open minded person and I respect what other people's have to say regarding their public opinion. But when it comes down to saying such harsh words, I'm sorry. You have no idea how it hurts to have a relative in New Orleans that has no home and no where to go. You have no idea how that feels. Bye
Uh, okay then...bye! :drinkingb

We are open to everyone's opinions; however, to make a comment like 'I'm leaving now...bye'; is this for sympathy? Guess what...you started this bull$hit by saying MJ should be conceited regarding self image rather than actually helping others around the world. No, he can't save the whole world, but his efforts make a difference.

Bye. :D

dangerousgurl829

Post by dangerousgurl829 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:40 pm

It's so wonderful that he is reaching out to people like this. :)

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:42 pm

Originally posted by dangerousgurl829
It's so wonderful that he is reaching out to people like this. :)
:wink I agree. :D

historythiller

Post by historythiller » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:43 pm

ET is going to talk about it tonight!! :D

MICHAEL JACKSON announced Tuesday he will record a hurricane relief song, "From the Bottom of My Heart," with 100% of proceeds going towards the victims of Hurricane Katrina. In a statement, Jackson said: "It pains me to watch the human suffering taking place in the Gulf Region of my country. My heart and prayers go out to every individual who has had to endure the pain and suffering caused by this tragedy. I will be reaching out to others within the music industry, to join me in helping to bring relief and hope to these resilient people who have lost everything."

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/etsid295310012417/

privacy

Post by privacy » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:43 pm

I agree, dangerousgurl :)
[align=center]Image

privacy

Post by privacy » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:44 pm

ET is going to talk about it tonight!! :D
:D Can anyone let me know what's said? I don't have any american channels.. if ya can, cheers :)
[align=center]Image

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:45 pm

OMFG! Thanks so much HistoryTHriller!

historythiller

Post by historythiller » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:46 pm

Thanks for what?? :lol: For the link? :thumbsup

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:48 pm

Yes, that's what I meant:)

Michaels Lover

Post by Michaels Lover » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:49 pm

aaw that is such wonderful news!! bless you Michael

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:51 pm

I hope this ET coverage does not come across the lines as 'Since pop star Michael Jackson was acquitted of 10 felony counts'.....

How about....'Pop Star Michael Jackson is planning....'