Michael Jackson to Record Hurricane Relief Song

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

DarkChild

Post by DarkChild » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:01 pm

Originally posted by historythiller
ET is going to talk about it tonight!! :D

MICHAEL JACKSON announced Tuesday he will record a hurricane relief song, "From the Bottom of My Heart," with 100% of proceeds going towards the victims of Hurricane Katrina. In a statement, Jackson said: "It pains me to watch the human suffering taking place in the Gulf Region of my country. My heart and prayers go out to every individual who has had to endure the pain and suffering caused by this tragedy. I will be reaching out to others within the music industry, to join me in helping to bring relief and hope to these resilient people who have lost everything."

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/etsid295310012417/
He's a wonderful man :D He really is. He could sit back and ignore this, he just went thru hell and back, but he's reaching out and giving more. He's incredible. <333
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]a week in the life of my music...[/align]

[COLOR=\\\"Navy][align=center]Big <333 for Elliot Yamin!!!!1111[/align][/COLOR]

privacy

Post by privacy » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:04 pm

^ Ditto.

I <3 him.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:09 pm

Michael is compassionate and caring about these issues.

Kanya

Post by Kanya » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:10 pm

For always...

historythiller

Post by historythiller » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:11 pm

Well it better not say that..but its part of his bio..

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:11 pm

Originally posted by Kanya
For always...
:cryptic Huh?

xiena

Post by xiena » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:12 pm

:inlove

He's the most kind and giving person in the world! after all he's been through lately, he's still the same caring angel..

I think wht matters is that he's doin wht he can do to help, and with the fans supporting the song, I blv it will do better than good! :D

thnx 4 the newz

luv

~~xiena
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Before You Judge Me

Try Hard To Love Me[/align]

P0P007
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by P0P007 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:15 pm

you started this bull$hit by saying MJ should be conceited regarding self image rather than actually helping others around the world.
Who the hell ever said that his efforts don't make a difference, I'll I said was that right now perhaps it wasn't a good time for him to release a charity benefit song, because he hasn't let a good sufficient time from the trial.... (remember this is just my opinion again) and I respect yours. The idea is great, it would collect a lot of money for the victims no question however look at what happen to What More Can I Give...the song was amazing and it was sad to see a good song not get much attention.... I just hope that if MJ decides to reunite artist to create a benefit song that MJ gets the proper credit he deserves. Most importantly having the record company do a lot of propaganda for it, not just leaving it in the recording artist vault.

For sure the song will be a success, but in the medias eyes if the song doesn't do well or help enough,I can just imagine the headlines.

Peace

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:16 pm

Originally posted by P0P007
Who the hell ever said that his efforts don't make a difference, I'll I said was that right now perhaps it wasn't a good time for him to release a charity benefit song, because he hasn't let a good sufficient time from the trial.... (remember this is just my opinion again) and I respect yours. The idea is great, it would collect a lot of money for the victims no question however look at what happen to What More Can I Give...the song was amazing and it was sad to see a good song not get much attention.... I just hope that if MJ decides to reunite artist to create a benefit song that MJ gets the proper credit he deserves. Most importantly having the record company do a lot of propaganda for it.

For sure the song will be a success, but for the press if the song doesn't do well I can just imagine the headlines.

So he should wait for another Katrina tragedy? Wow...you are very intelligent.

I thought you left. :lol: :bustbubbl

Kanya

Post by Kanya » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:18 pm

I understood what you meant, Ed, from the very beginning...

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:19 pm

Oh. :D

xiena

Post by xiena » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:20 pm

Originally posted by P0P007
Who the hell ever said that his efforts don't make a difference, I'll I said was that right now perhaps it wasn't a good time for him to release a charity benefit song, because he hasn't let a good sufficient time from the trial.... (remember this is just my opinion again) and I respect yours. The idea is great, it would collect a lot of money for the victims no question however look at what happen to What More Can I Give...the song was amazing and it was sad to see a good song not get much attention.... I just hope that if MJ decides to reunite artist to create a benefit song that MJ gets the proper credit he deserves. Most importantly having the record company do a lot of propaganda for it, not just leaving it in the recording artist vault.

For sure the song will be a success, but in the medias eyes if the song doesn't do well or help enough,I can just imagine the headlines.

Peace
i think u r missing the point here! its NOT abt the headlines, its abt rasing money for these victims..
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Before You Judge Me

Try Hard To Love Me[/align]

P0P007
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by P0P007 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:21 pm

So he should wait for another Katrina tragedy? Wow...you are very intelligent.
Gee thats a very nice gesture to say, especially after saying that I have relatives that were victims of the Katrina Hurricane in New Orleans. Now that "WOW" yes, with your manners you must be very inteligent in your life

P0P007
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by P0P007 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:23 pm

Originally posted by xiena
i think u r missing the point here! its NOT abt the headlines, its abt rasing money for these victims..
Indeed, you are right. But the media won't see it that way. I surely hope it raises and helps the victims of Katrina.

privacy

Post by privacy » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:23 pm

Peace
I thought you were gone? Please don't ruin such a good thread.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]