Oprah

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

stangetheman@YAHOO.COM

Oprah

Post by stangetheman@YAHOO.COM » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:52 am

she is always takeing popshuts at MJ for no reson he never did anything her he was nice.Even calling her a friend and look what she does stab him in the back.We should Email her and tall her she is a back staber and ask her why she does it.for the white aud.

SpecialJanet25

Oprah

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:11 pm

You know Oprah's tone on Mike change after the Bashit documentary aired. Now whether she has guests celebrities on her show, from Chris Rock to Jon Stewart she got to start the Michael Jackson bashing game. Like all of you said, she is full of shit. I wish Oprah for once, if you don't like him anymore, then leave him alone.

LadyInMJsLife

Oprah

Post by LadyInMJsLife » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:14 pm

The bitch is a damn waste of time.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oprah

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:49 pm

Originally posted by whisper
Well that's the situation when dealing with people like her: we can't see Michael Jackson like a regular human being. That's the way they think; he has to have a mental disorder if he's self-conscious about his looks.

It's ridiculous. I think Oprah should stick to head-shrinking vapid soccer moms and leave folks the hell alone.
RIGHT ON! :thumbsup

Oprah can kiss my ass..
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

romita
Trial Period
Trial Period

Oprah

Post by romita » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:46 pm

:announce :announce Right onnn Sista'.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even though i am black i dont like :thumbs_do OPRAH :thumbs_do . i'v written her so many times sayng that Michael doesnt deserve all this FK'n S*!T that is happning to him and that she should apalogize for making bad comments about him.

:bleh: Well i gusse that she doesnt like BBAADD Coments about her show!!!!!!!!! :bleh: :bleh:

But u guys seirously, i appriciate wat she don for Africa, But this is NO WAY TO TREAT :rose: MICHAEL :rose: , nor any body else.

:invincibl :invincibl I LOVE YOU MICHAEL :heart2: :heart2:

:cheerlead MICHAEL WAS:bigpeterp IS :bigpeterp WILL STILL :bigpeterp
:heart2: Be greatfull for what you have. :heart2:

:D Do Not Ever Complain :D

Tamiele

Oprah

Post by Tamiele » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:32 pm

Did she and Brooke Shields discuss anything about Mike in Brooke's interview?? I wondered because she certainly discussed Mike with LMP...and Brooke actually new him much longer.

Red Queen

Oprah

Post by Red Queen » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:23 am

No, Brooke did not discuss Mike with Oprah. She has discussed him recently in a magazine interview but she showed respect towards him. She basically said that her friendship with Mike is not for sale for the media.

Someone should tell Oprah to be careful cause what goes around comes around.

Tamiele

Oprah

Post by Tamiele » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:25 am

That is good. I am glad to hear some of his friends from the past can not be swayed by the allegations. Thanks for letting me know. It shows real maturity on Brooke's part because I think her focus for being on Oprah was post-partum depression awareness. I continue to dislike LMP more and more.

Tamie

Cristine87

Oprah

Post by Cristine87 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:11 pm

Originally posted by Red Queen
She basically said that her friendship with Mike is not for sale for the media.
Hear that, Lisa Marie?

Silviaj80

Oprah

Post by Silviaj80 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:46 pm

Originally posted by Tamiele
That is good. I am glad to hear some of his friends from the past can not be swayed by the allegations. Thanks for letting me know. It shows real maturity on Brooke's part because I think her focus for being on Oprah was post-partum depression awareness. I continue to dislike LMP more and more.

Tamie
I appreciate too this behaviour of Brook towards Mj:
she showed she cares about MJ's friendship (that's what I think, of course).
For Oprah, I can't imagine how false she can be;
in the interview of 1993 with MJ, she was so kind and gentle with him,
and suddenly, with the trial, she talks bad about him. This means being double face.

PS: Is LMP keeping on bothering MJ? If she is, I don't know what to say about her anymore :thumbsdow
Moon shines down on this good evening,

one warm kiss in the cold night air,

for this good love undeceiving

I\\\\\\\'ll be anywhere,

just as long as you were there...

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oprah

Post by Shannon » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:48 pm

I've heard about Oprah's bad talking about MJ for awhile now, and since I knew she was gonna talk about him with LMP some months ago, I followed the show with awardness when it aired here in Norway a few weeks ago. And ohh my, how angry I got by every minute of it. :screaming I have never been one of LMP's fans, but I thought she was more honest toward her previously husband than that. I don't want to say anything bad about people, but she really disappointed me together with Oprah's nodding and smiling about every little comment she made about Michael. And not just that, but the audience applauded every time LMP said something negative about him.

The sad thing is that I liked Oprah before, but now I can not see why anymore. Perhaps because of the subjects and the people's stories.
Lately I have noticed that no matter what they are talking about, she always find a comment that the public understands relate to Michael Jackson. She never says something with the pure words, but we all know what she means. And that is no way any sort of better behavior.

And I guess I'm not the only one who have noticed that every time she has a celebrity at her show, she says something like ''I'm not very fond of celebrities,'' or ''I don't listen to gossip about celebrities,'' or ''I don't know anything about celebrities.'' But every time she says in the next sentence, ''But I love you.''

Double-faced? Yep. :nonono:
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

pinkrock1

Oprah

Post by pinkrock1 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:06 pm

Oprah claims she listens to both sides and everything. YEAH RIGHT! If she was really loyal she would have stuck by MJ and stood up to those idiot guests she's had on. LMP isn't all bad, she always said she didn't think he was a molester same with her mother. Oprah and her diets. Hey whose going to give up bread and pasta? Not me.
I like Oprah sometimes, but on certain subjects, hell no!

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Oprah

Post by whisper » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:38 pm

She's said a lot of asinine and bitchy things about him. But let's not turn this into a LMP thread.

MJISHOT

Oprah

Post by MJISHOT » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:03 pm

Originally posted by Cristine87
What the hell is Oprah's deal with Michael? She always has something to say about him! I'd love to see her have the balls to say these things to his face the next time that b!tch is trying to get an interview from him.
:laugh yeah!!

http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733

Oprah

Post by MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:16 pm

I'd like to see Mike kick her A$$ moonwalk style.

The Angel of Innocence :heart2: