How did u become a fan ?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

LadyJackson

How did u become a fan ?

Post by LadyJackson » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:46 pm

Watching The Jacksons: An American Dream in 1992!!!:D

The man is absolutely gorgeous!!!:mf_w00t2:

micha

How did u become a fan ?

Post by micha » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:05 am

Back To 13 years ago.... when i was about 12 years old. I watched Black or White video and amused by the faces changing part....I started to love it and enjoy the song,everytime the video played I run to watched it. My cousin told me who is the singer and what he have done for the world....Since then, I fell in love with Michael

Time goes by....and 13 years later...I'm still In Love with Michael:wub:

MJfan01'

How did u become a fan ?

Post by MJfan01' » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:11 pm

I became a fan after watching the 3oth special

MJ_Is_The_King

How did u become a fan ?

Post by MJ_Is_The_King » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:41 pm

I became a fan when I was very little. I was actually 4 years old when I first heard him.
Michael,

I think you are the most amazing performer to ever walk

on this Earth. And you're right, the world needs more

love. I've listened to your music when I was 4 years old.

My mother loves your music. And I know you're innocent.

I give you all my love and my prayers.

I Love You MJ,

April

Black Loafers

How did u become a fan ?

Post by Black Loafers » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:29 am

I've already posted my "story" but I just wanted to add: I will LOVE and adore Michael for always but my fandom increases and decreses sometimes. Scince I saw him in London for WMA 2006 my love has grewn a lot stronger for him. I will love him for ever even if I am physically tired of him I will still ove him mentally. hahahahahaa
*14/11-06 I saw Michael outside his hotel in London.

He waved and smiled and he was soo beautiful.

*15/11-06 I saw Michael at the Wold Music Awards!:cloud9:licklips

Dreams do come true :wub:

http://www.myspace.com/ebbalovesmj

Purple_Angel

How did u become a fan ?

Post by Purple_Angel » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:40 pm

I became a fan 2 months ago when I was searching for videos on Youtube. I found a fan-made video with one of Michael's songs in it. Then I got hooked. :lol :wink
Icon made by Pam_Hikaru on livejournal.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

How did u become a fan ?

Post by Shannon » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:43 pm

[QUOTE=Purple_Angel;188001]I became a fan 2 months ago when I was searching for videos on Youtube. I found a fan-made video with one of Michael's songs in it. Then I got hooked. :lol :wink[/QUOTE]

Awww, how sweet, LOL. Welcome to MJEOL. :D :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

HeavenSent

How did u become a fan ?

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:03 pm

[QUOTE=Purple_Angel;188001]I became a fan 2 months ago when I was searching for videos on Youtube. I found a fan-made video with one of Michael's songs in it. Then I got hooked. :lol :wink[/QUOTE]

Aw the power of youtube! That place is great.

Welcome to the forum!
[align=center]Image[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

How did u become a fan ?

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:52 pm

Aww, 2 months...a newbie! hehe :lol Welcome to MJEOL...and the fandom! :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

As for me, I became a fan of the music in 2001 (hearing "Billie Jean" got me started, then seeing the MSG concert on TV, then getting his albums one by one, and so on and so forth.) and a fan/supporter of the person in 2003, the intrigue increasing after seeing LWMJ, then growing deeper when the allegations hit again and I did my research, which convinced me to support him..and today, I am just a fan in general..and have not looked back since! hehe :wub:
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

HeavenSent

How did u become a fan ?

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:01 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;188013]the intrigue increasing after seeing LWMJ, then growing deeper when the allegations hit again and I did my research, which convinced me to support him..and today, I am just a fan in general..and have not looked back since! hehe :wub:[/QUOTE]

Exactly for me too! Aww!
[align=center]Image[/align]

AaronBarrow
Trial Period
Trial Period

How did u become a fan ?

Post by AaronBarrow » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:08 pm

I became a fan in August 2001. I got in the car after my mom had picked me up. She had just bought the HIStory album and 'The Way You Make Me Feel' was on. I was hooked from that moment on. I was in 4th grade then. Me & my friends all went to the record sotre on Oct. 31 and bought 'Invincible!'
[align=center]Hillary Clinton For President

To Join The Movement, Click The Banner[/align]

Jackson829

How did u become a fan ?

Post by Jackson829 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:12 pm

I became a fan in 2000 when I watched this show on VH1. It was Michael Jackson's Greatest TV Moments. I was instantly hooked. I bought the HIStory album and then all the rest of his CDs and then watched all of his videos and much more.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

How did u become a fan ?

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:16 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;188015]Exactly for me too! Aww![/QUOTE]

Awesome! :D

I remember when I first heard about LWMJ, when it would be on, and all that, being soo excited to watch it and stuff, lol. And to this day, I STILL actually enjoy watching it, NOT for Bashir of course, but to watch Michael and his responses. :P That doc may have been meant to tear him down, but I know quite a few other fans who became fans JUST off of that, before discovering the music (as I did), even. So typical of Michael, and the true survivor he is, to actually benefit off of something meant to damage him...
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

CJJluvsMJJ

How did u become a fan ?

Post by CJJluvsMJJ » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:40 pm

I became a fan when I watched the Moonwalker. He looked so sexy! Then my Auntie got me Thriller and I heard Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' then I fainted! I have been a fan for 4 sweet years!

Nikki

How did u become a fan ?

Post by Nikki » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:58 pm

I'm new here to this board, but I'm definitely not new to MJ fandom. I've been a fan since the Thriller era. I've been a fan since I was about 2 or 3 years old, and I'm 26. I wish I could remember exactly how I became a fan, but what I remember, is that I had pics of Michael all over my bed's headboard, and the walls. So Michael was the first thing I saw in the mornings when I woke up, and the last thing I saw when I went to bed at night.

My fandom has gone close to 25 years now, and I don't think it'll ever stop now. I'm pretty much a life-long fan, and it's been a very interesting ride as a fan, so far. :D