Most embarrassing moment oh my god

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

RottenBlackRoses

Post by RottenBlackRoses » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:35 am

Okay my mom comes home from work and see's me in her room watching tv.She comes in all cheery lol.She's like singing."Guess what.????"
Im like whaaat.After she babys me.
She's like"Michael Jacksons on vh1."
Im like too late I already know.LOL.
She's like singing in words."I figured you knew."Then an hour later she comes back and on the part where Michael and his brothers are like rehearsing dancing machine.This was the movie the jacksons an american dream.OH MY GOD I wanted somebody to put a bullet in my head LMAO It was embarrassing.Good lord.
She starts trying to dance robotic like Michael Im like"MOM WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!STOP!!!!OH GOD NO THIS IS EMBARRASSING".She starts laughing so hard cause she knew it was killing me.LOL.She's like what you dont think I can dance.?"
Im like NO!.LOL.
It was a total embarrass ment.Nobody was in the room.And she keeps on dancing im like Mom stop your killing me here lol.

I was glad she left the room lol...........My mom watched some of it with me when she came back.She said why is he always putting himself down.He should be happy he's rich he could've still bee n poor and he's still not happy with himself.My mom was saying how she owuld love to put a positive attitude in him.
But anyways oh god I was glad when she stopped dancing lol I was like hiding my face in my hands haha it was embarrassing let me tell you.

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:39 pm

yeah I saw that when I was flipping though the channels last night, and they had on 'Michael Jackson's Secret Childhood' and 'Michael's Most Shocking Moments' and I thought 'oh no, just more BS' so I decided not to watch it, despite my curiousity.

lol @ your mom, that sounds like something my mom would do also.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

RottenBlackRoses

Post by RottenBlackRoses » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:53 pm

lolhaha.My mom was embarrassing me completely lol......I kept hiding my face in my hands when she was trying to dance like MJ in robotic style.Im like Oh my God Mom your killing me here lol.She knows it to thats why she kept trying to dance LMAO.

RottenBlackRoses

Post by RottenBlackRoses » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:54 pm

i didnt even know there was an mj marathon on ...until after general hospital when I was flipping through the channels.

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:41 pm

'Michael Jackson's secret childhood' was on tv last night over here too. LOL at you mum RottenBlackRoses :lol:
[align=center]Image[/align]

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:44 pm

My mum always used to try to Moonwalk whenever I put on Motown 25. :lol: I didn't care, it was funny. And besides, it must show my/your parents like him too. :D

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:39 pm

Yeah its like my mom, only whatever music you're listening to, she'll dance anyway. And very badly as well. Anyway yeah "Secret Childhood" was on too. I wathced it before and I think its a little too much of a bunch of theories than actual evidence. It mainly talked about him being a Jehovahs witness and how that might of affected his life. But again, its not proof. Its nothing but theories by so-called "experts". I wouldn't watch it again to be quite honest. It made look as though he was disturbed, which he isn't. Again, my mom will dance to anything and the document was way off!

RottenBlackRoses

Post by RottenBlackRoses » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:55 am

LOL my mom is not a fan she doesnt like him either she just finds him annoyin g because of me lol she was just trying to embarrass the shit out of me LMAO.My dad doesnt hate him either.He does think michael is innocent thuogh.Which is cool.

Pirate.

Post by Pirate. » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:51 am

Oh my God the same thing happened with my mum.....I was watchin Ghosts on TV a while back and she goes "I've been a fan longer than YOU have." (which is a lie cuz she's been known to call him nasty names) and she tries to moonwalk across the kitchen floor but falls over my dog......GOD she's embarrassing.....!

DAMN.

RottenBlackRoses

Post by RottenBlackRoses » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:14 pm

lol damn lol.Poor you.Mothers...lol.They love to embarrass us lol.

PanGieE_S2_U

Post by PanGieE_S2_U » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:52 am

LAURF OUT LOUD!!!!
Thats so funny!!
thats what happened to me too. hahaha.. my mum tried to dance like him.. hahha!! =)

smoody

Post by smoody » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:39 pm

It seems MOMS are taking a playful beating on this one. So I'm going to share a story about my son. It's just a funny story though. I was watching Ghost a little while back and my then seven year old comes in from playing outside. He's into Cartoon Network, Nick and the such. He doesn't yet do the music thang, but he knows Michael when he sees him or hears him 'cause of me. Well he's watching this thing and he is glued to the screen!! Then we get to the part where the skeleton is dancing and does the moonwalk. My son said "Now I wonder how that works 'cause he's walking forward but it's moving him backward." I said "baby that just Michael Jackson. He's very famous for being able to do that and make it look that good. Then he looks at me all amazed and says " So he can do that in REAL LIFE! The REAL MAN!!! How cute is that !?!

LoveMeIfYouDare

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:58 am

lol!ur mom sounds cute! :)
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

pinkrock1

Post by pinkrock1 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:17 pm

Oh god! My mom tries to make the same sounds, like aowww! She'll do that then spin around. I'm like, "Mom get out of here!" She's so bad at singing and dancing especially when she tries to sing like Madonna, I plug my ears and yell, "NOOO!!"
Mom+Singing like MJ=Embarrassment