Has she lost her damn mind? Yep, it\'s a Dimond thread

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:44 pm

I had to start a thread about this b/c I want your opinions. Did anyone catch that heffa on Tucker Carlson last night?

Should officials in Bahrain be made aware of the kind of ridiculous nonsense these two just said about the people of Bahrain?

This is a snippet of the transcript from that show:
CARLSON: And he‘s moved to a part of the world that has far, far more lenient attitudes about sexual contact between men and boys. Do you think that is one of the reasons he‘s relocated or seems to have relocated there?

DIAMOND: Maybe you‘re more cynical than I. I just thought maybe he moved there because they don‘t have an extradition treaty with America, and maybe some other victims might come up.

But you‘re right, they do have a much different viewpoint of men with boys and the sheikhs over there have little boy valets with them all the time. Maybe it was a sort of double-edged reason why he moved there.

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10085232/
Has she lost all her damn mind? Or was she pushed in that direction b/c Carlson regularly talks out of his ass?

(Remember, you can also send in your comments via voicemail at any time here: 425-648-4907 )

floacist

Post by floacist » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:47 pm

This doesnt even bother me considering how that douche gets her kicks off attention, why give her anymore of our attention our time? I spent a good few years wanting to give her more than a piece of my mind.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:58 pm

This is a little bigger than just Michael Jackson, though. Both she and Carlson are basically saying that Bahrain is lenient towards child molestation and that's why he moved there. That is not only ridiculously defamatory against Michael Jackson, but also an entire country of people.

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:01 am

God I want to slap her in the face! Hello, did she get the point that Raymone DENIED Michael was moving there? and she's making it sound like Michael was running from the US. Did she forget that he was acquitted? arrgh what BS. I think Diane Dimond needs a real job.

I swear it makes me sick when they try to make it look like Michael Jackson isn't a human being with feelings.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:02 am

She was pulling that same sort of ish on Nancy DISGrace's sorry excuse for a "show" last night. :angry: Gah, why must EVERYTHING (and I mean, EVERYTHING) this poor guy does be analyzed to DEATH like they do? Them reporting/speculating about the whole Bahrain thing (however untrue/denied) is not what bothers me..it's the way they are SPINNING it. Making it sound like he is somehow "running" away from America, in order to cover up some sort of wrongdoing on his part. Uh, hello, were these dumbasses asleep when the 14 NOT GUILTY verdicts came back like five months ago?? This kind of trashtalk was bad enough during the "case" and trial, but even worse now that the man was freakin' VINDICATED and FREE to do whatever the hell he pleases, go wherever the hell he pleases, and so forth. I'm sick and tired of them treating him like he's some sort of fugitive..like Roman Polanski or something. He has absolutely nothing to hide or be ashamed of. He was CLEARED. It's HIGH time they left him alone.... :pullhair

It also REALLY bothers me how, in the process of trashing Michael about the whole Bahrain/Dubai, etc. rumor, they are making intentional and bigoted jibes towards and about Arab people and their nations. I'm sorry, but it is soooo prejudicial and stereotypical to LABEL all Arab countries as essentially "3rd world" like that. It's bad enough they are attacking an innocent man, but they have REALLY crossed the line of bigotry here.. :angry:

*ends rant*
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

floacist

Post by floacist » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:03 am

That whores opinon doesnt matter for shit. Michael is living free,healthy and happy. After what like 2 years of turning on the tv to see her shooting her mouth off about Michael it all gets tiring and I guess I personally just ignore it, its not worth getting mad about anymore.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:10 am

Originally posted by floacist@Nov 18 2005, 05:03 AM
That whores opinon doesnt matter for shit. Michael is living free,healthy and happy. After what like 2 years of turning on the tv to see her shooting her mouth off about Michael it all gets tiring and I guess I personally just ignore it, its not worth getting mad about anymore.
[align=right][post=139028]Quoted post[/post][/align]
I try to ignore it mostly, but sometimes, you just happen to stumble upon it while flipping the stations and it gets you so worked up, it's all you can do NOT to watch. It's really a vicious cycle..
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

missclimpson

Post by missclimpson » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:13 am

Now that the trial is past, I really don't think anyone is very interested it their ravings. *edited by Admin* (I considered using language I've never used before for them). Who's going to buy the book anyway? The market for hate Michael Jackson books isn't that big.

Tucker Carlson is a miserable excuse for a human being. None of these people are even worth spitting on.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:16 am

I'd think that these countries would be even more strict towards things like child molesation. Seeing as how it has to do with homosexuality among other things...

Bahrain is run under Islamic code, so it's not like America in that regard. They make Bahrain sound like some sort of savaged country that has no rules. Please. It's just as developed as any place else.

Typical American attitude.

It didn't cross their minds that Michael moved away because of shitholes like herself? Is that too hard to grasp?

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:16 am

I think those stupid media whores just don't want to face the fact that Michael went free, so they want to keep it as if he's still on trial, because they got so much attention from reporting on it, and now that Diane Dimond is out of a job she's got nothing better to do.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

xiena

Post by xiena » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:50 am

I can't believe to what extend this whore has reached. If she doesn't know what she's talking about, it's better for her own sake to shut up. :annoyed
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Before You Judge Me

Try Hard To Love Me[/align]

MJJ_Lover

Post by MJJ_Lover » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:38 am

Ugh... can't they shut it already. It's like they're searching for crumbs to substantiate something that never had a foundation. Just further shows, that it was never about the 'justice' system.
And that is freeekin' defamatory towards the people of that country.
\\\"... You wanna draw a line and say that this is crime and this ain't crime.\\\" - Charles Manson.

Silviaj80

Post by Silviaj80 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:46 am

I do think Diane Dimond is a psychotic person, if she says all those things just to bother MJ: she should be stopped and be ashamed in front of everyone... :censored
Moon shines down on this good evening,

one warm kiss in the cold night air,

for this good love undeceiving

I\\\\\\\'ll be anywhere,

just as long as you were there...

mjmsc

Post by mjmsc » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:57 am

no ,they didn't lose their minds because they didn't have what to lose in the first place!but they should be stopped!michael win and for their information he law in this arabic countries is even more strict.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:34 am

As much as I'd like to just ignore Dimond for this one, she's bordering a little too close to the heat on that one.

How insulting, it's bad enough that she thinks she knows all there is to know about Michael's motives, but to degrade Bahrain's culture and toleracy?

Hell no.

Vicky's right. Did she EVER think that Michael moved away to get his ass away from the likes of her? Does she understand that for all that they love to complain and psychoanalyze over his every little move, they are the first ones to perpetuate the "bizarre" image.   Not Michael.   He's not the one calling up the media every day.  He's not the one who invited the media to drum up the overly dramatic incident over the bathroom.

But like all losers whose lives revolve around him, Dimond can't stay away. In the words of Felicia, she's a douche.

I'm sorry but I gotta complain about this one. I'm tired of her and all the others thinking they're free to say any damn thing w/out being called out on it.
[align=center]Image[/align]