Has she lost her damn mind? Yep, it\'s a Dimond thread

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:58 pm

assholes

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:19 pm

I think she needs to shut the hell up. <_<

She doesn't respect people here..what makes you think she'll respect other human beings? Now, she's someone who doesn't deserve respect. She can just kiss my a$$. Why she talks sh!t and speaks lies..might as well.

They're just hurt because they won't be able to wrongfully accuse him anymore..as they plan daily, probably.

Bahrain deserves respect. And the people in it. RESPECT!

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:48 pm

^I agree Albamelia. That woman talks shite.
[align=center]Image[/align]

LoveMeIfYouDare

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:01 am

its juz so tiring reading these craps...seriously,dun she get tired herself?
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

ZIM
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by ZIM » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:55 pm

Diane Dimmond is a real disgrace!! WHY CANT SHE LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE? SHE LOVE MJ!!
I THINK SHE IS TRYING SOMETHING ON AND SOON SHE WILL REGRET ALL SHE'S BEEN SAYING ABOUT MICHAEL!! SHE WILL CONFESS AND ASK HER CREATOR FOR OWN MERCY SOON!
:crystalball: /banana-multidance.gif\\\\\\\' border=\\\\\\\'0\\\\\\\' style=\\\\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\\\\' alt=\\\\\\\'banana-multidance.gif\\\\\\\' /> /8-26-03baby.gif\\\\\\\' border=\\\\\\\'0\\\\\\\' style=\\\\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\\\\' alt=\\\\\\\'8-26-03baby.gif\\\\\\\' />

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:46 pm

all of words from those two witches is pure shit.. :angry: i am wondering who allow those two crazy witches to talk about nonsense without limit on television..they were trying to hurt somebody's feeling on purpose..who is out there to stop those big mouths?? :annoyed

we canot consider those people as HUMAN..i will NEVER understand why somebody would love to talk nonsense about someone they doesnt even know??

Michael is very very happy with his babes and his friends in a very very beautiful, peaceful place right now..that's the main thing..he desnot know who is Diane witch..i am sure that witch is obsessed with Michael..let her go..i am tired and sick of her big mouth.. :annoyed

anyway..i would love to know MIchael right now is far far away from those nonsense.. i wanna tear those witches to pieces if they dare to talk those shit in front of my Mike.. :angry:

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

senecajackson

Post by senecajackson » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:57 am

They just don't give do they?
Damn....
talk about haters!

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:13 pm

Originally posted by minnie michael@Nov 21 2005, 01:46 AM
he does not know who is Diane witch..i[align=right][post=139397]Quoted post[/post][/align]

Oh, he knows who she is alright ;) Remember when he was leaving the courthouse the day he was in such pain and showed up in his jammies? Well, the crazy bitch tried to ask him how he was feeling and he straight up IGNORED her ass!! :lol: Just kept on walking right past her, without even LOOKING at her! Now, THAT was a classic..:D

He also sued the hell out of her after '93 if I'm recalling the correct information.. :wink
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:44 pm

Yes, that b*tch has lost her damn mind! She insults Michael and the whole country! Way to go, Diane! Stupid Heffa!

Kanya

Post by Kanya » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:51 pm

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks@Nov 21 2005, 08:13 PM
Oh, he knows who she is alright ;) Remember when he was leaving the courthouse the day he was in such pain and showed up in his jammies? Well, the crazy bitch tried to ask him how he was feeling and he straight up IGNORED her ass!! :lol: Just kept on walking right past her, without even LOOKING at her! Now, THAT was a classic..:D
He also sued the hell out of her after  '93 if I'm recalling the correct information.. :wink
[align=right][post=139489]Quoted post[/post][/align]

Just a most sensible way to do. People not worth talking to are not worth looking at, but completely made invisible to the eye and heart. My exact manner of action.

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:34 pm

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks@Nov 21 2005, 08:13 PM

He also sued the hell out of her after  '93 if I'm recalling the correct information.. :wink
[align=right][post=139489]Quoted post[/post][/align]
God yeah i remember reading about that :lol: well,she had it coming... <_<

JANIE

Post by JANIE » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:07 pm

I never saw that :D

Michael's not daft. He knows that these media people need him far more than he needs them. Without Michael making headlines - for good or bad reasons - they'd have a helluva lot less work to do.

The way Michael sees it is "Hell no. Dont you go making shit up about me and then expecting me to do you a favour by giving you a quote!"

And he's right, its the perfect way to handle it. Ignore her, not even bother looking at her, and then get his laywers to sue her butt raw at a later date.

;)
Michael, Your smile is the window to your soul...

mjfannn
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by mjfannn » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:49 pm

Originally posted by danaluvsmj@Nov 18 2005, 05:16 AM
I think those stupid media whores just don't want to face the fact that Michael went free, so they want to keep it as if he's still on trial, because they got so much attention from reporting on it, and now that Diane Dimond is out of a job she's got nothing better to do.
[align=right][post=139032]Quoted post[/post][/align]
Don't you see... he is still on trail. The trail by law may be over but the trial by media is going strong and now that he is coming out with great new projects you have the GMAs(i.e. secret recordings of mj) and the Dian Dimands poping up with there crap. Wich brings me to think that MJ is about to drop somthing BIG!!!!!! :tooexcite because they do this to overshadow anything positive that MJ is trying to do. but I just want to say this, No Weapens Formed Shell Prosper. Please understand that this is the work of saten but lets not forget that the devil is a lier and he is licked befor he even gets the news. so instead of getting upset lets take this time out to thank God for MJ's vindication, and also let us all pray that the Lord will turn this around to work in Michael's faver, in Jesus name this too shell pass and MJ will come out smelling like roses. :wink

Annique

Post by Annique » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:50 am

Thats all I have to say

My Fanfics:

Love will find a way (MJ Fanfic)

A Lakewood Romance (MJ Fanfic)

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:25 pm

^ :lol: