i just keep hearing stupid lies

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Sabine
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Sabine » Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:47 am

Hello everyone!

I think there will be more b...$hit reported by the media because they haven't nothing better to do. Instead of telling the truth about Michael it's easier for them to write rubbish and manipulate the public with it. Btw this is the stuff where money comes from.
I've just found a site http://www.casefact.com . There you can get to know what's behind the whole bad reporting.

Regards Sabine

Scream

Post by Scream » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:02 pm

Originally posted by Keep_The_Faith1@Dec 9 2005, 09:14 AM
LOL yesterday i read the story about michael dying 15-20 years ago and the michael we know is an imposter. his corpse supposedly dug up from under the trainline on the ranch wearing a glove and beat it jacket. The picture was so photoshop. LMFAO, furthermore, water runs red when he enters a room and lights flicker! And that was supposed 2 be a serious news story! HOWS THAT FOR BS!
[align=right][post=141740]Quoted post[/post][/align]
ROTFLMAO!! Oh my God! That was the most stupid thing I´ve ever heard! WTF?! :crackingu
[align=center]

Peter Rangmar...

You made me laugh, you made me dance, you made me sing...you meant everything to me.

It wasn´t your time to die...just 40 years old. You had so much more to give us. But I know that you will never leave us, you will always be there for us, and I thank you for that. I will always love and respect you.

You will always be in my heart Peter, thanks for all the wonderful moments you gave me.

I love you!

/rose.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'rose.gif\\\\' />[/align]

Scream

Post by Scream » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:05 pm

Oh shit...yeah this bullshit really disturbs me. Yesterday the swedish newspapers said that Michael had taken an overdose of Demerol and whisky. Hmm... And by the way...has he converted to Islam or has he not?! I guess he haven´t...
[align=center]

Peter Rangmar...

You made me laugh, you made me dance, you made me sing...you meant everything to me.

It wasn´t your time to die...just 40 years old. You had so much more to give us. But I know that you will never leave us, you will always be there for us, and I thank you for that. I will always love and respect you.

You will always be in my heart Peter, thanks for all the wonderful moments you gave me.

I love you!

/rose.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'rose.gif\\\\' />[/align]

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:21 pm

F those haters..Miss Bain has always made a statement in public right now those shit mouths can shut their big shit mouth up otherwise Mike's people will use law action to fight..

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

mjmsc

Post by mjmsc » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:48 am

Originally posted by Sabine@Dec 11 2005, 01:47 PM
Hello everyone!

I think there will be more b...$hit reported by the media because they haven't nothing better to do. Instead of telling the truth about Michael it's easier for them to write rubbish and manipulate the public with it. Btw this is the stuff where money comes from.
I've just found a site http://www.casefact.com . There you can get to know what's behind the whole bad reporting.

Regards Sabine
[align=right][post=142083]Quoted post[/post][/align]
the website you put is very interesting.thanks.
but i'm really glad that michael was stronger then all this plots and not only he won the trial but he is even stronger and sweeter then before!!! :applehead

LoveMeIfYouDare

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:56 am

the best thing to do is to ignore rite?
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

JANIE

Post by JANIE » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:43 pm

Originally posted by Keep_The_Faith1@Dec 9 2005, 09:14 AM
LMFAO, furthermore, water runs red when he enters a room and lights flicker!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG....I've heard some things about Michael in my time but that just about takes the biscuit!!! How can papers print this sort of rubbish?

You know something, if a paper printed that another tabloid had been sued by a customer who'd suffered ill-effects from laughing too much upon reading that article.... it would be MORE believable than that story.

Journalists will be interviewing Michael wearing garlic round their necks next!!
Michael, Your smile is the window to your soul...

Moon Lite
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Moon Lite » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:21 pm

Some people are just ignorent. They'll do anything 4 a quick $.

But does anyone notice?

But does anyone care?

And if I had the guts to put this to your head...

And would anything matter if you\\\'re already dead?

And now should I be shocked by the last thing you said?

Before I pull this trigger,

Your eyes vacant and stained...

And in saying you loved me,

Made things harder at best,

And these words changing nothing

As your body remains,

And there\\\'s no room in this hell,

There\\\'s no room in the next,

And our memories defeat us,

And I\\\'ll end this direst.

mjmsc

Post by mjmsc » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:27 am

yes but a lot of people believe and that's bad.we,the fans, got to spread the truth!

mjfan4ever2009

Post by mjfan4ever2009 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:14 pm

Originally posted by mjmsc@Dec 14 2005, 11:27 AM
yes but a lot of people believe and that's bad.we,the fans, got to spread the truth!
[align=right][post=142365]Quoted post[/post][/align]

I agree. Michael can't possibly defend himself against everything by himself. Fans need to pick up some of the slack also.

Sabine
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Sabine » Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:27 am

Hello everyone!

http://www.casefact.com is unfortunately not avaiable at the moment. Everytime I check in I recieve this message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare array_combine() in /home/case3mat/public_html/mambots/content/kl_thumbimage.php on line 287

Does anyone of you know what's behind this?? Or does anyone know the owner of this site and can contact her/him??

TIA Sabine