It will be hard for Michael to comeback

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Ben

Post by Ben » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:44 pm

The crap about Michael will never go away, but a great single and album that reminds the world Michael Jackson is amazing would help in putting all the crap he's had to deal with further back in the publics mind.

New music and Michael showing what he does better than anybody else ie singing and dancing would at least get the some of the media to truthfully report Michael's side of events in 1993 and 2003-05, because at the moment the media which is anti Michael Jackson twist everything to make Michael look guilty when he's the victim. Brilliant music from Michael would at lest get the public to be more open minded about the crap the media report.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

Jess

Post by Jess » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:33 pm

Blah, blah, blah....

We can always rely on the dickmunches over at MJNI for their positive posts!!! It must be the English weather.

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:40 pm

i have read this thread i like those replies right now only what i wanna say is:

" i love MIchael i love Michael i love MIchael i love Michael i love MIchael..........................................i love MIchael"

that's enough....he is the only one to me.. :applehead

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

mjmsc

Post by mjmsc » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:21 am

Originally posted by Ben@Dec 29 2005, 11:44 PM
The crap about Michael will never go away, but a great single and album that reminds the world Michael Jackson is amazing would help in putting all the crap he's had to deal with further back in the publics mind.

New music and Michael showing what he does better than anybody else ie singing and dancing would at least get the some of the media to truthfully report Michael's side of events in 1993 and 2003-05, because at the moment the media which is anti Michael Jackson twist everything to make Michael look guilty when he's the victim. Brilliant music from Michael would at lest get the public to be more open minded about the crap the media report.
[align=right][post=144146]Quoted post[/post][/align]
i agree:the public should be reminded to think more about the music then the stupid lies in the newspapers! :applehead

frozen rose

Post by frozen rose » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:54 am

Originally posted by Jess@Dec 30 2005, 01:33 AM
Blah, blah, blah....

We can always rely on the dickmunches over at MJNI for their positive posts!!! It must be the English weather.
[align=right][post=144148]Quoted post[/post][/align]
Well said Jess; simple but true, lol.
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:00 am

Heeeey! *proudly inhales crap English weather air* :lol:

I don't think the trial and the allegations have as much influence over the music as we think... I have a lot of friends who say they don't like Michael personally - some because they believe he's "guilty", some because they think he's just "weird", or whatever... - but they can all step up and say that he was and always will be an amazing entertainer. And if there was an album or a single of his that they liked they'd go out and buy it, despite Michael's personal life.

Jess

Post by Jess » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:51 am

^^ I actually agree w/ that, although thanks to me, I don't know anyone who thinks he's guilty hahaha.

floetic_justice

Post by floetic_justice » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:38 pm

Lets be real here.

Michael Jackson is a musical legend. He has nothing to proove. So it doesnt matter if he comes out with an album that sells 10 or 500,000 units. Regardless of what the press might, no, will say (predictable skeezers that they are), Michael's legacy makes everyone his b1tch. So be it.
..............mJJackson pOOkie beAr.

Puff\\\'s Brown Eyed Angel.

[ FLOACiST ]

[ FLOACiSM ]

[ FLOETRY ]

[ FLOETiC ]

[ FLO\\\'OLOGY ]

Phenomenal Woman,

that\\\'s me.

Labomba

Post by Labomba » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:32 am

Michael will come back whenever he feels like too, he can because he is such a great and huge artist....
and people are accepting a return from Michael.
[align=center]GENTLE AUTUM RAIN

MICHAEL JACKSON

QUOTEDear Alexander Flex,

Our daddy says we can't talk to gray people.

Sucking on $150 Lollipops,

Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

/laugh.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'laugh.gif\\\\' />  /crackingup.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'crackingup.gif\\\\' />

GALLERY of MJJUNITED | MJJUNITED.COM

LOOK DIANE DIAMOND'S NEW CARRIER!!!!!

http://www.velleity.com/models/d/diane_ ... amond.html[/align]

privacy

Post by privacy » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:13 pm

Who gives a flying pigs f.ck?

As Gemma said.. having some comeback isn't everything. It shouldn't be to him and it sure as hell isn't for me.
Yes he's an amazing entertainer and I would be the first to admit that I want him to release many more albums and tour all over again.. but I want doesn't come into it. If he doesn't want to do it, then that's no damn business of the fans.

How can someone have a comeback when he hasn't been away? Never will there be a time that everyone in the world will love Michael Jackson. But a hell of a lot of people love his music and aren't afraid to say it. Damn.. just be happy with what you've got.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:14 pm

I agree with privacy.
[align=center]Image[/align]