Page 1 of 1

Michael on youtube.com

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:50 pm
by floetic_justice
Caution: Youtube.com can be very addicting  :D

Just search Michael's name (or anyone's for that matter) and have fun! You can upload your own videos to share aswell :)

And if anyone is interested, they also have the Blood on the Dancefloor video that I was talking about awhile; that is NOT the Refugee Camp Remix -- its still the same video, but theres some extra/longer clips of Michael dancing! So definetely check that out.

Michael on youtube.com

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:21 pm
by floetic_justice
OMG I just found a video of Michael, James Brown AND Prince on stage together!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/w/James-Brown%2C ... %20jackson

Image

Michael on youtube.com

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:33 pm
by Cristine87
Wow, that is great! I was just on it! Thanx!

Michael on youtube.com

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:53 pm
by MJSpice2
Originally posted by floetic_justice@Jan 5 2006, 02:50 AM
Caution: Youtube.com can be very addicting  :D

Just search Michael's name (or anyone's for that matter) and have fun! You can upload your own videos to share aswell :)

And if anyone is interested, they also have the Blood on the Dancefloor video that I was talking about awhile; that is NOT the Refugee Camp Remix -- its still the same video, but theres some extra/longer clips of Michael dancing! So definetely check that out.
[align=right][post=144557]Quoted post[/post][/align]
Yeah that viddie is from the Number Ones DVD. :D
From MJSpice

Michael on youtube.com

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:46 pm
by floacist
MJ and PRINCE?!?!? I am loading it now!!!!

Michael on youtube.com

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:21 am
by Mathilde
does anyone know if it's possible to download the vidoes to your computer somehow?

Michael on youtube.com

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:43 pm
by flygirl
Can someone please tell me if the refugee camp remix is another video of Blood on the dance floor?cause i never seen it!!

Michael on youtube.com

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:47 pm
by Cristine87
Originally posted by flygirl@Jan 6 2006, 02:43 AM
Can someone please tell me if the refugee camp remix is another video of Blood on the dance floor?cause i never seen it!!
[align=right][post=144678]Quoted post[/post][/align]
It's a remix version of BOTDF! It's on History Videos Volume II. It's pretty much the same video.

Michael on youtube.com

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:46 pm
by Jackson829
Oh my god! I'm already addicted just by viewing all the videos! This is awesome!

Michael on youtube.com

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:28 pm
by HeavenSent
I discovered youtube.com by accident; there's so many videos that are so homemade it's hilarious. I would NEVER post my crap for the whole world to see. No one wants to see me trying to moonwalk, hahaha.

The MJ videos and clips are nice :) I sat and watched Smooth Criminal before class and felt very invigorated afterwards. :D :D

Michael on youtube.com

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:28 pm
by Cristine87
Originally posted by Jackson829@Jan 6 2006, 04:46 AM
Oh my god! I'm already addicted just by viewing all the videos! This is awesome!
[align=right][post=144687]Quoted post[/post][/align]
me too!

Michael on youtube.com

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:20 pm
by floetic_justice
I got addicted just from being there for 5 seconds lol! :lol: