Jackson spotted behind Manama Mall

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:19 pm

More pics

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:20 pm

QUOTE(HeavenSent @ Jan 26 2006, 12:03 AM) [post=146965]Quoted post[/post]
Oh, I am sure he doesn't need anyone to chat w/him about consequences.
[/b][/quote]
Ohh I am fully aware of that. That was just a non-serious phrase of me. [img]style_emoticons//wink.gif[/img]
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:22 pm

QUOTEOhh I am fully aware of that. That was just a non-serious phrase of me.[/b][/quote]
Gotcha! [img]style_emoticons//thumbsup.gif[/img]
[align=center]Image[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:30 pm

QUOTE(Shannon @ Jan 25 2006, 10:55 PM) [post=146964]Quoted post[/post]
Sometimes I really feel like sitting down with him and have a long chat about consequences of how things might end up. After a incident like this, I know my wish further increase on that issue, but moreover...

Bahrain might seem calm, peaceful and relaxing at the moment, but eventually I suspect it will not be what Michael hope it will be - a place he can find some privacy and enjoy life in other surroundings. The fact that he is the biggest celebrity in the entire world and practically everybody knows him, will forever chase him.

I'm sorry, but... I have the feeling that even though he moves to Bahrain, England, China or Australia, it will never be any better than USA. Mainly because he can never change who he is, and the paparazzi will always hide behind the smalles bushes.

That's the sad thing...
[/b][/quote]

My thoughts exactly [img]style_emoticons//8-26-03respect.gif[/img]

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

MJSpice2
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by MJSpice2 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:08 pm

ABAYA! [img]style_emoticons//icon101.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons//laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons//rollin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons//giddy.gif[/img]

My Boys! Thanks to Janna for the siggy!!

: Good Morning Sunshine! The earth says hello!

Phantom Of The Opera Ron Weasley Pirates Of The Carribean

All adoptions from here /smile.gif\\\\\\\' border=\\\\\\\'0\\\\\\\' style=\\\\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\\\\' alt=\\\\\\\'smile.gif\\\\\\\' />

Purdy Young Thang

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:09 pm

Aww, Michael. He looks so adorable and sweet.

And yet, considering Muslim women wear abayas. . . LMAO!!! *falls over cracking up with MJSpice!!*

*wipes tear* LMAO, poor dude. Although he DOES make an Abaya look STYLIN'.
Image Image Image Image

:love :love :love :love

love you always

mjfan4ever2009

Post by mjfan4ever2009 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:12 pm

I find it sad that Michael constantly has to beg to be left alone. Darn!! How dare the media talk about how he should not have the kids (or himself for that matter, regardless how he chooses to do it) out and covered up like that when they are the ones making he and his family's lives miserable. Sending reporters over there for the sole purpose of staking him out at places, Snapping away with their cameras when he expressly tells them not to, following every move he makes, scaring his children half to death and then blaming that on him, and finally printing pathetic articles using the most stupid scenarios to go along with their ill-gotten pics. It makes me sick to my stomach. This man is not a entertainer 24 hours a day. He does have a life. He left the U.S. to get away from this kind of stuff. But they still are allowed to follow and stalk him? It's not fair to Michael or his children and their nanny when the media does things like this.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:26 pm

QUOTE(Shannon @ Jan 25 2006, 10:55 PM) [post=146964]Quoted post[/post]
Sometimes I really feel like sitting down with him and have a long chat about consequences of how things might end up. After a incident like this, I know my wish further increase on that issue, but moreover...

Bahrain might seem calm, peaceful and relaxing at the moment, but eventually I suspect it will not be what Michael hope it will be - a place he can find some privacy and enjoy life in other surroundings. The fact that he is the biggest celebrity in the entire world and practically everybody knows him, will forever chase him.

I'm sorry, but... I have the feeling that even though he moves to Bahrain, England, China or Australia, it will never be any better than USA. Mainly because he can never change who he is, and the paparazzi will always hide behind the smalles bushes.

That's the sad thing...
[/b][/quote]
I completely agree! No matter where Michael goes, he's gonna be hounded. I see no point in moving away from the USA, if the purpose to have more privacy and tranquilty, because photographers and everything else that goes along with it will always be there.

Moon Lite
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Moon Lite » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:54 pm

WOW LOOK AT BLANKET!! He's gotton so big & sooo cute!! [img]style_emoticons//smile.gif[/img]

But does anyone notice?

But does anyone care?

And if I had the guts to put this to your head...

And would anything matter if you\\\'re already dead?

And now should I be shocked by the last thing you said?

Before I pull this trigger,

Your eyes vacant and stained...

And in saying you loved me,

Made things harder at best,

And these words changing nothing

As your body remains,

And there\\\'s no room in this hell,

There\\\'s no room in the next,

And our memories defeat us,

And I\\\'ll end this direst.

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:05 pm

oh my that's our lil Blanket..he isisiisissis so adorable..i wana see Blanket..Mike dressed Blanket looks like a lil hip-hop..xiixxiix [img]style_emoticons//laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons//8-26-03fruits_apple.gif[/img] i love the whole sweet family..so happy to know Mike is enjoying his life with his babess..but its sad no matter he is people always can get his pics..he is the most biggest star in the world..everybody in the world know who is MIke..and..just wish people can give him space to breath..thank you.. [img]style_emoticons//sad.gif[/img]

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

Annique

Post by Annique » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:49 am

Awww Blanket is getting so big. Sad to see though that no matter where he goes, what he does, those stupid Stalkerazzi's (good word!) will always follow him and that's just sad. Come on, don't these people have feelings? Do they really do everything, and I mean EVERYTHING for their story's? Is it really top priority all the time, even over the privacy of a man who wants to get away and have some quality time with his children? It sickens me.

My Fanfics:

Love will find a way (MJ Fanfic)

A Lakewood Romance (MJ Fanfic)

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:23 am

Our evening news had the lead in, "Michael dressed as a woman. What was Michael thinking?!" followed by the pics. The anchor guy then has the nerve to say with a shake of the head, "Looks like he'll do anything to stay in the news."

WTF?

No. YOU self righteous nimrods will do anything to keep Michael in the news! Y'all are the ones who make stuff like this "newsworthy'. Michael didn't ask you people to do a damn thing but stay away from his private space so that he can freakin' shop.

As for the disguise...Get over it, media.
Seems like no ones figured out yet WHY he has to disguise himself and veil his children's faces. [img]style_emoticons//dry.gif[/img]
[align=center]Image[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:24 pm

QUOTE(HeavenSent @ Jan 26 2006, 12:23 PM) [post=147013]Quoted post[/post]
Our evening news had the lead in, "Michael dressed as a woman. What was Michael thinking?!" followed by the pics. The anchor guy then has the nerve to say with a shake of the head, "Looks like he'll do anything to stay in the news."

WTF?

No. YOU self righteous nimrods will do anything to keep Michael in the news! Y'all are the ones who make stuff like this "newsworthy'. Michael didn't ask you people to do a damn thing but stay away from his private space so that he can freakin' shop.

As for the disguise...Get over it, media.
Seems like no ones figured out yet WHY he has to disguise himself and veil his children's faces. [img]style_emoticons//dry.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

*applause* EXACTLY! Michael has worn these sorts of disguises for a long time now--even in the USA! And people wonder why he does--Hello? Maybe to get AWAY from the press! Derr.. [img]style_emoticons//rolleyes.gif[/img]

I saw one of these pictures in the Arizona Daily Star (the Tucson, AZ daily newspaper) today, with a little writeup from the AP underneath it. They had the gull to call him "Jac.ko" and made it a point to say that he was wearing "Arab women's garb". They also made a rather snarky comment at the end, saying that he was seen with Blanket, his "sister Janet" (no, it was GRACE, dumbasses [img]style_emoticons//rolleyes.gif[/img] ), and "two other children". Not HIS two other children, Prince and Paris, but "two other children", as if they are trying to imply something. [img]style_emoticons//thumbsdown.gif[/img] It was dissapointing to see that the Associated Press, not a tabloid, would "report" like this, but even more so that the photographer who apparently stalked after Michael--even when both Michael and Grace told them not to because of the CHILDREN--to get the picture had an apparently Bahraini name. So I agree wholeheartedly with Veronica's post in that it looks like that no matter WHERE he goes, he will have to deal with this kind of ish. This idea that things will somehow be different for him over there or anywhere else besides the US and that he'll somehow be able to live a "normal" life unfortunately seems like a fantasy. And I think Michael has realized this a long time ago..

WHEN will this man ever get the respect he DESERVES? [img]style_emoticons//sad.gif[/img]
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:36 pm

I just read about this in the Sacramento Bee. I can't believe this! They said Michael was 'accompanied by three children, apparently his, who were covered with dark scarves.' and that Michael was 'holding a young child's hand.' Duh, that's Blanket you idiots! and there was a woman 'with an abaya and jeans, asking photographers to respect their privacy.' Hello that was Grace!
They also said he 'seems to be settling in the Persian Gulf.' Come on! How do they know?

God can't these people get their facts straight?

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:09 pm

Michael's 'disguise' is plastered all over the tabloids here in Norway today with headlines more than insinuating that he was clad in a woman, muslim dress. It disgust me that an attempt to go shopping at a mall without getting noticed is apparently such a crime.

The journalists and the persons behind photos of this sort don't bother thinking of why he dress like this. They have no idea how it must be to be Michael Jackson, the biggest celebrity in the world, the one everyone stops to look at, take photos of, etc. When he decides to go out to buy a new par of shoes, he has to disguise himself to at least try to live a as normal life as possible. But people can never leave him alone - never.

I was hoping Bahrain could offer Michael a life he so badly deserves. A life filled with privacy, quality time with the ones he loves, true friends and inspiration. But I'm afraid, and suspect more and more, that Bahrain will gradually be very alike USA. You can never escape who you are, and I think Michael is fully aware of that.

Bahrain is perhaps calmer when it comes to celebrities, but they have never had a celebrity around of the type Michael in fact really is. That proves itself more as the time goes by, and it will further continue this way in the future.

Let's hope I'm wrong...
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]