Jackson spotted behind Manama Mall

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Labomba

Post by Labomba » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:12 pm

oh please... can't you be normal Michael and stop wearing these silly disguises ... *sighs* lol
[align=center]GENTLE AUTUM RAIN

MICHAEL JACKSON

QUOTEDear Alexander Flex,

Our daddy says we can't talk to gray people.

Sucking on $150 Lollipops,

Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

/laugh.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'laugh.gif\\\\' />  /crackingup.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'crackingup.gif\\\\' />

GALLERY of MJJUNITED | MJJUNITED.COM

LOOK DIANE DIAMOND'S NEW CARRIER!!!!!

http://www.velleity.com/models/d/diane_ ... amond.html[/align]

Blame It On The Boogie

Post by Blame It On The Boogie » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:15 pm

ZIM, if you are going to try and tell off whisper leave this forum immediatly. Seriously. You already arent liked by many MJEOLers. Michael doesnt go until he hits a lamp post, or get hurt. You obviously enjoy listening to the media, Whisper is VERY VERY generous and thoughtful for what she does for us here at MJEOL and if you cannot learn to love the magic and excitement and try to call it anger then leave. See? I'm being calm. You've pissed me and many other MJEOLers off. Straighten up please and act accordingly on this forum, is whisper says something then listen to it. Never tell her to Leave your ALone because she is the admin, she is like zeus of MJEOL and you're not gonna overthrow her. And to respond to what you said in the previous post. Let michael raise his own kids, k?
[align=center]:scream: Image:scream:[/align]

[align=center]I'm Jeff :biggrin: Feel free to talk to me ANYTIME through:

AIM: BlackParade919

MSN: BlackParade919@hotmail.com

MySpace

:cool:

Mark the date of my return to MJEOL.

3.4.07[/align]

fern
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by fern » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:54 pm

i didn't want to upset anyone by what i said before but i do think that being dressed like that he would got even more attention on him instead of hiding him, especially in a muslim country which is special concerning what a woman or a man can wear...
MJ managed to go somewhere without being recognize when he really wants... he should dress normally as a man or wear the traditionnal clothes for man in Bahrain. he ridicules himself one more times and it is very sad
but please calm down, i enjoy reading the different posts on this forum and i hope it will continue

i also agree that the first tabloid which will have a Paris or Prince pics, it will be a nightmare for these kids, and the end of their social life, i understand tha MJ want them to have the normal life, and certainly not the childhood that HE has... [img]style_emoticons//wub.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons//thumbsup.gif[/img]

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:21 pm

How many photos were released regarding this incident?

frozen rose

Post by frozen rose » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:26 am

^^To answer your question, I think around 6? 7? even 8? I'm not sure, but on http://www.mjsfc.com - there are 12 on this incident.

ZIM, Please, please... sit down and shut up; you're completely embarrasing yourself here. whisper has the right to express HER opinion, like everyone else on this forum... as you do aswell. However, here is a little lesson YOU must learn, don't go to conclusions, don't react to every single thing you read on here as 'NEGATIVE' - what whisper placed was exceptable, not plastered as you would put it as 'angry' and rude'. I haven't read many of your posts, okay? and right now, I would have to agree with Jeff (Blame it on the Boogie) on this one! You are the 'rude' one here, if all you're going to do, is telling people how to say things and quote 'LEAVE YOU ALONE' ... if you want that to happen, then you stop telling people what to do! It's rude and insignifant (sp?) to what the people are talking about.

whisper, and all the Moderators have a right to express their views during something they find important, like EVERYONE else on the forum, not just YOU.

*rolls eyes* but... ANYway; what I have seen from those pictures, I find it completely exceptable to the situation. The woman's clothing in Bahrain is the perfect disguise for Michael, the vail - it's covers up his face, just like the surgetical (sp?) mask he wore back in the early millenium (sp?). Same role of security and protection from the media,

The children are OBVIOUSLY his, they have the same genes both from Michael, Debbie and even the rest of the Jackson family... even Debbie's previous generation. The media can just 'put a sock in it' for all I care, they don't know ANYTHING about the incident.

All Michael was trying to do was protect both himself and his trio of children; nothing more, he wasn't trying to draw attention to the media and all that crap that the papers claimed. He just wanted to have a good time with his children, do a little shopping and go back home... but Nooo the media had to expand it and fakely name it into something it wasn't, as USUAL. I just wish that Michael can do something in PEACE... without the media hanging around like bats sucking up each and every drop of 'blood' - (in this case 'evidence that Michael is still alive and kicking') that is being released from him. It's ludicrious.
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

Labomba

Post by Labomba » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:50 am

QUOTE(ZIM @ Jan 27 2006, 09:30 PM) [post=147133]Quoted post[/post]
Calm down WHISPER! Not everyone like to see those kids covered like that!!!
Yes its MJ's way of doing things!! No one can tell him to stop!!
MJ ONLY STOPS WHEN HE HITS LAMP POST!! OR LEARN BADLY HARD FROM IT!!
BUT people have the right to express their OPINION.
OPINION CAN BE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE OR BOTH.

Nothing YOU can do about that!! FULL STOP.
*Stop eating me up here, Im getting right on the edge, LEAVE ME ALONE!!
*WHAT I HAVE SO FAR EXPERIENCED ON THIS FORUM IS PURE ANGER!!
Thanks
JANESSA
[/b][/quote]
you are weird..... [img]style_emoticons//dry.gif[/img]
[align=center]GENTLE AUTUM RAIN

MICHAEL JACKSON

QUOTEDear Alexander Flex,

Our daddy says we can't talk to gray people.

Sucking on $150 Lollipops,

Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

/laugh.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'laugh.gif\\\\' />  /crackingup.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'crackingup.gif\\\\' />

GALLERY of MJJUNITED | MJJUNITED.COM

LOOK DIANE DIAMOND'S NEW CARRIER!!!!!

http://www.velleity.com/models/d/diane_ ... amond.html[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:46 pm

QUOTE(whisper @ Jan 27 2006, 07:52 PM) [post=147127]Quoted post[/post]
Nobody on this forum knows about what's life for his kids or what ain't. Neither one of you here have to raise those kids. They are HIS kids and for anyone to be up in here acting like they know how to live Michael Jackson's life and how to raise his kids is ridiculous.
[/b][/quote]

*applause*

It's ridiculous for fans or anyone else to say that Michael needs to somehow change himself and the way he does things in efforts to be "normal". Don't you people get it?? Michael Jackson can never be "normal"! He's lived this very public, larger-than-life existance since CHILDHOOD--even if he were to up and retire tommorow and quit the business (which I very much doubt, but I'm saying this as a hypothetical, LOL), there is really no "going" back from such a status. People who say that Michael should somehow go out "as himself" in such circumstances should also consider what happens when he DOES--it becomes an event! Which, I'm sure is fine when Michael's in the mood to greet fans and such LOL, but sometimes, the man probably just wants to go out and shop, eat, whatever without it amounting to much [img]style_emoticons//laugh.gif[/img]

No matter where he goes in the world, it's the same. And it's sad. But Michael has evidentally realized all this a long time ago and adapts to it as well as he can. He knows what he's doing... [img]style_emoticons//smile.gif[/img]
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

MJslave

Post by MJslave » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:29 am

I wish Michael would just puch one of the photographers, I REALLY DO (not in front of his children obviously) I think it will probably happen one day, when Michael just can't stands no more. I can just imagine it now....*looks into the sky* [img]style_emoticons//g.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons//8-26-03punch.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons//shutup.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons//icon_hitting.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons//fencing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons//boxing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons//chairbeat.gif[/img]
I LOVE MICHAEL

MJJ_Lover

Post by MJJ_Lover » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:35 am

Michael has had to endure the danger, scrutiny and fear of being in the public eye, so he understands what's needed to protect his children. He's far from ignorant of what's right and wrong in regards to this.
\\\"... You wanna draw a line and say that this is crime and this ain't crime.\\\" - Charles Manson.

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:13 am

There is not a damn thing to worry about with those kids. We all have our issues, and they will too. Who cares! The only thing those kids suffer from is TO MUCH LOVE! Its not easy being Michael Jackson, and its not easy being his kids.

now as for dressing like a woman --> [img]style_emoticons//laugh.gif[/img] Michaels gonna be followed in that, or in a 3 peice armani suit, so why not shake it up a bit!! holla at that outfit! do ya damn thang!
[align=center]Image[/align]

daydreamer
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by daydreamer » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:10 am

I guess hes just doing what every other father is doing protecting his children. Its not hurting anyone so theres no harm. His kids seem happy and are clearly loved and greart deal and thats the main thing
Before you juge me, try hard to love me,

Look within your heart then ask,

Have you seen my childhood?

Childhood