I meet MJ! READ All.

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

lakesha tabor
Trial Period
Trial Period

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by lakesha tabor » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:19 am

[QUOTE=MirellaMJ]Hi to all.. first... forget my grammar!

I Meet Michael!! He (as you know) was in italy.... he enter just in the store where I was there too! I want to send to you a message that Michael said to me. when he come in the store, there's just his bodyguards and few people. He looks around and buy many many stuff! LOL! He really like the store! I ask to him some question about the trial... how he felt, what he thinks about to return in usa... he dont reply about the questions when he will return to usa; when michael looks some papers that was into the store (brocures) I said ( for joke) :"Michael, sorry, those aren't girlie magazines!" for joke... but he become serious and tell me something like 'made up for the trial" or something like that... I fix him but i dont say a word anymore. he seems very disturbed, and I'm so sorry... then before he left the store, i ask to him an autograph and he wrote to me a message..."Thank you for your loyalty. Don't believe all the trial stuff that they made up about me - I love you all Michael Jackson" Sorry if my english is not good..

I have not a scanner.... but a friend of mine will give to me for a week (I said to her that I need ascanner for a while for job's reason) LOL in the truth is for post Michael's message.... wait to me!!!

See you soon!!![/QUOTE]
i think you should forgive michael for that.because he probably thought you
was out to get him.like the press,media,and negative folks.try to understand
all the hell they have put him through.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by whisper » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:22 am

[QUOTE=lakesha tabor]i think you should forgive michael for that.because he probably thought you
was out to get him.like the press,media,and negative folks.try to understand
all the hell they have put him through.[/QUOTE]
Now see I don't think Mike did anything for which to be forgiven.

We all know MirellaMJ you didn't mean to hurt his feelings. For all she knew, he would have joked along with her. But it was kinda tasteless, I must admit.

However, I think his main concern may have been with making sure Mirella wasn't brainwashed by the media.

lakesha tabor
Trial Period
Trial Period

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by lakesha tabor » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:23 am

[QUOTE=HeavenSent]Ouch.

I know that if I meet him, the LAST I would do is mention anything remotely related to the trial, I'd have to keep my mouth shut. As much as I'm overjoyed over the outcome, I'm sure it's still painful reality for him; His name was tarnished, his rep was dragged thru muck, and his personal business was exposed to those who shouldn't of had a lick of privelege to it. I'm sure he'd like everyone, including his fans, to move on.

He sounded like a gracious person about it though...[/QUOTE]
i do agree

MJJ_Lover

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by MJJ_Lover » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:38 am

I agree with what Whisper said. I am not Mirella, but I don't believe her main concern was to spite MJ with the question... but to engage him through a joke. But sometimes things come out that we only realise may have touched a tender spot later.
\\\"... You wanna draw a line and say that this is crime and this ain't crime.\\\" - Charles Manson.

floacist

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by floacist » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:05 am

[quote name="Maiky"]Concerning what Floacist said,

that's the point .
It's obvious; everybody make mistakes,
and the probl is that you can be rude, and you're not even aware of that.
That happens unfortunately, and it brings its consequences. It's nothing particular, of course. Just an opinion.[/quote]

Do you have any idea what you are talking about? I'm rude? I just said my opinon which was that it was a stupid and totally not funny thing to say to someone and that if that was me I would have given them a whole lot more than an autograph.

mysteriousone

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:37 am

Hmmmmm, well all I can say is you're one lucky person! I don't know what I would have done or said for that matter, if Michael were in the same store as me! I'd probably run and hide behind something, lol, just sort of spy on him and lick my chops, LMFAO! I'd hate to think what would come out of my mouth if he spoke to me! Honestly, I wouldn't be able to breathe let alone speak---he'd have to give me mouth to mouth resuscitation :licklips -- now there's a thought! Good luck with the scanning and I hope we see Michael's autograph soon!!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Maiky

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by Maiky » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:49 am

Floacist,
you didn't read correctly what I've said.
I perfectly meant what I had written, since my opinion about being rude was general, so anybody wasn't involved. <if you thought it was about you, then you are COMPLETELY MISTAKEN. And i perfecly know what I mean in my opinion, because it is true. A person can be rude without even being aware of that.
If you understood differently, I'm sorry, because my opinion wasn't about you. But I do know what I mean when I write an opinion. I'm not so idiot to say a freak thing, when there's no reason at all.

MirellaMJ

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by MirellaMJ » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:05 am

Come on. your reaction sure is more angry than Michael. Michael was not so angry at ALL like you think. He was most disturbed not from what I said, but seems that he was disturbed for what people think about him after the trial! He was more serious than angry . Infacts he also give me his autograph. He just said that those mags dont belong to him! And this is the important thing: at least Michael finally have the opportunity to say this with his mouth! from all the mud that prosecutor dirty up to him. And I think that Michael in his future interview will want to clarify this. In front of my eyes he said me his truth. And is not like to read or everyone say on tv or paper. This was the reality! All starts with a joke...Come on dont be so angry! I would not be rude with him. And I think that girlie magazines there's nothing negative at least. Another man would not be offended. Michael dont like this word because he want to esplain to me that those dont belong to him, but not because he was angry. but to clarify my mind...i think. and he was so sweet with me at least.... I love this person. he's the most polite and genuine person in the world. too meet him is not like to see him in a pic!! on a tv screen! lol

Soon Ill post the message he give to me, I hope that I can post here... and fans will not be rude with me anymore.

MirellaMJ

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by MirellaMJ » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:16 am

Anyway.. seems that he left Italy or he will fly to another land tonight. Fans in Italy wait for more sure news...see you soon!

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by whisper » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:04 am

[QUOTE=MirellaMJ]Soon Ill post the message he give to me, I hope that I can post here... and fans will not be rude with me anymore.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I do hope you post pics of what he gave you here.

But, it's not so much that people here are being rude to you. We just have our own opinions, that's all.

ElaineJackson
Trial Period
Trial Period

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by ElaineJackson » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:48 pm

[quote name="MJJ_Lover"]I agree with what Whisper said. I am not Mirella, but I don't believe her main concern was to spite MJ with the question... but to engage him through a joke. But sometimes things come out that we only realise may have touched a tender spot later.[/quote]

I'm sure that's it exactly - the thing is,when you're a fan of someone, it can kind of breed a sort of over-familiarity, so that when you meet them, you feel you already know them and can engage in the kind of conversation you might normally only do with someone you know well, whose response you can predict. And of course, the celebrity dosen't know you at all... so the familiarity is unlikely to be reciprocated. Some celebs are rude, some dismissive, and some, like Michael, understand it and are polite. Michael was especially gracious, I thought, and no doubt understood that Mirella didn't intend any insult, and I'm sure none was taken.

I don't think we should be too hard on Mirella - I'm sure we've all said things (not nessesarily to Michael -should we be so lucky, lol!) on the spur of the moment that we later think "foot in mouth job"! So lets just be happy for her that she met Michael and exchanged a few words, and not punish her unduly.

For myself, if I ever were fortunate enough to meet Michael and be in a position to have a conversation, if I overcame the shock enough to string two words together then I would probably only manage a "how are you?" and kick myself for it afterwards, lol!!! :lol

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:06 pm

Girlie magazine joke-Not good. How very inconsiderate.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Maiky

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by Maiky » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:18 pm

She said those things by now, ok, but that's no reason to keep on blaming on that thing again. It's better to think about where MJ will go now, if this news about him leaving Italy is true

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:20 pm

I think it's awesome if you met Michael (I met him too, during the trial last year, so I'm always happy if someone else had the same blessing :)), but I really hope you didn't actually say that to him...:cryptic LOL

He is such a gracious person, so I wouldn't be surprised if he took it with dignity if that really happened , but fans really should be careful to consider his feelings on this matter and just not bring up things like that in front of him. I mean, it would be one thing for a fan to let him know they supported him through the trial, always believed in him and all that, but to bring up the CRAP they spewed at him in court during it is just not cool. Sorry...he obviously wants to move on:)

I'd be interested to see what he wrote.. ;)
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

HeavenSent

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:17 am

[quote name="MirellaMJ"] He just said that those mags dont belong to him! [/quote]

:unsure: He said that?
[align=center]Image[/align]