I meet MJ! READ All.

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MirellaMJ

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by MirellaMJ » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:26 am

I understand a lession. I would never image how jealousy can do this.
Now that I meet Michael I understand why fans say that when you will meet Michael fans will be jealousy of you. Now I believe. Because is true.
I close my post.:mad: :mad:

DangerousBadGirl

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by DangerousBadGirl » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:34 am

STOP IT I CAN'T BE JELOUS OF YOU! I'VE MET MICHAEL SO MANY TIMES AND I DON'T NEED TO BE JELOUS OF SOMEONE WITHOUT ANYKIND OF PROVE about a meeting! SO STOP IT! if you wanna see this topic closed RIGHT but don't say we are jelous 'CAUSE IS A BIG LIE! I know who you are don't play ANYMORE WITH US AGAIN!.

MirellaMJ

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by MirellaMJ » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:07 am

You dont know nothing. Nobody was rude like you. So i think that there's something not good in you. I dont understand your reaction. Is not normal. :confused: Nobody have your reaction. :confused: Really sad. Anyway I really dont reply to you anymore. I 'm a good person. I dont want to be rude like you. :idontknow Thank you to all the polite people in the world.

Sunset Driver

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by Sunset Driver » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:36 am

Thank you Mirella for your answer ;).

I'm happy for you....but next time...try to post your story in italian forums too....and alert someone in time...so also other fans can see Mike:P .

Write me in PM if you want. ;)

Enrico
..::Michaelmania.com::..

daydreamer
Trial Period
Trial Period

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by daydreamer » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:49 am

[quote name="DarkChild"]Has he changed his signature? I've never seen that one before lol. :glare:[/quote]
Yes thats not his normal one ;)

Before you juge me, try hard to love me,

Look within your heart then ask,

Have you seen my childhood?

Childhood

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by whisper » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:33 pm

Mirella, please don't feel attacked here. It's just that some fans have been lied to more than a few times concerning people who have met Michael. It makes them skeptical about everything; even legitimate stories.

I definitely agree with you about one thing: you don't have to post in an Italian forum to be taken seriously.

~Vicky~

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by ~Vicky~ » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:25 pm

Point blank, that is not Michael's signature.

There were absolutely no reports of Michael meeting anyone (fans) while he has been traveling outside of Bahrain.

Michael had the store he was in empty, his handlers made sure he wouldn't be bothered.

End.

frozen rose

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by frozen rose » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:15 pm

Actually about the signature, my friend nows someone that can do REPLICA (sp?) signatures of famous people, ie. Michael Jackson. But I am not quoting you and saying that you are lying... I read the message, and sometimes if Michael is in a hurry, his writing will be a little... odd.

It also depends on which store that the meeting took place. It may have not been the store that Michael was photographed in.

But it's just my opinion.
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

~Vicky~

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by ~Vicky~ » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:40 pm

Even if it wasn't the store he was photographed in, his security people still blocked people off. The whole time it was kind of obvious that MJ wasn't looking for some big fan commotion like how it was in London.

Sabine
Trial Period
Trial Period

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by Sabine » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:10 pm

Hello everyone! May I ask you a question? Why are you all so extremely sure, that the signature shown on the message, Mirella sent to us can't be Michael Jackson's??? I've compared the pics (Mirella's and DangerousBadGirl's) and I for myself have found some similarities. Take a look how Michael Jackson writes the capitol letters M and J and then put them together. And even, if you don't see what I've seen, there is absolutely no reason being rude to each other. Just my two cents. Sabine

mysteriousone

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by mysteriousone » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:38 pm

[quote name="~Vicky~"]Even if it wasn't the store he was photographed in, his security people still blocked people off. The whole time it was kind of obvious that MJ wasn't looking for some big fan commotion like how it was in London.[/quote]
What about the shop assistants? Michael's security people can't block them off, no matter how hard they try! And, didn't this person, who is saying she met him, mention something about, "after she fix him" (I'm thinking, that means, after she served him, wrapped his goodies up, etc, lol)! It's possible she worked in the store, thus, it's makes it possible she did in fact meet him, and receive his autograph!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

~Vicky~

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by ~Vicky~ » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:34 pm

[quote name="mysteriousone"]What about the shop assistants? Michael's security people can't block them off, no matter how hard they try! And, didn't this person, who is saying she met him, mention something about, "after she fix him" (I'm thinking, that means, after she served him, wrapped his goodies up, etc, lol)! It's possible she worked in the store, thus, it's makes it possible she did in fact meet him, and receive his autograph!

Mysti![/quote]

Then I'm pretty sure she would have mentioned all of that.

HeavenSent

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by HeavenSent » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:42 pm

Ah put this to rest. Duck on over to the arcade, guys, you'll wonder why you hadn't sooner! :D
[align=center]Image[/align]

mysteriousone

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by mysteriousone » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:09 pm

[quote name="~Vicky~"]Then I'm pretty sure she would have mentioned all of that.[/quote]
She does mention, "after I fix him" and, I'm only guessing, that meant she served him! Mirella probably didn't think, at the time she posted her story, that it was necessary to go into every little detail!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

mysteriousone

I meet MJ! READ All.

Post by mysteriousone » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:12 pm

[quote name="HeavenSent"]Ah put this to rest. Duck on over to the arcade, guys, you'll wonder why you hadn't sooner! :D[/quote]
LOL I'll be right there, HeavenSent!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image